剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
曾几何时 大♥麻♥曾是
Used to be, marijuana was
肯塔基州最棒的经济作物
the number-one cash crop in Kentucky.
你今天拿到的那些药丸比冰♥毒♥还次
Now you got all the pills, worse even than methamphetamine.
跟我一点关系没有
I don't have anything to do with that.
我还记得你爷爷
I remember your granddaddy.
一周七天全酿酒 周日讲道
He cooked all week and preached on Sunday.
六年前我到哈兰时
Six years I came over to Harlan
卖♥♥掉了他酿的所有烈酒
and sold all the liquor he cooked,
那笔买♥♥卖♥♥真不错
and we did better than fair.
你老爸最近怎么样
How is your daddy?
就我所知 他应该在家里
He's at home, as far as I know.
我听说了克劳德一家的事情
I heard what happened with the Crowders.
动静可真不小
Ooh, that blew up big.
你有没有见过博伊德
Have you seen Boyd?
没 怎么
No. Why?
我有话要和他讲
Mm, just need a word.
你是来这里找博伊德·克劳德的
You come here looking for Boyd Crowder?
是不是
That it?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 这不是牛仔嘛
Hello, there, cowboy.
嘿 道尔
Hello, Doyle.
估计没这么巧的事
I'm guessing this ain't a coincidence.
你来的消息传遍了
Well, word travels.
你和那帽子可算大腕
You and your hat are famous.
道尔 这是副警官雷切尔·布鲁克斯
Doyle, this is Deputy Rachel Brooks.
长官好
Ma'am.
哪阵风把你们俩吹到我们镇来了
So what brings you both to our town?
雷兰在找博伊德·克劳德
Raylan's looking for Boyd Crowder.
其实不是
Actually, no.
我们在找詹姆斯·埃尔·迪安
We're looking for James Earl Dean.
全是名没个姓氏的男人可别信
Never trust a man with three first names.
反正别信这家伙
Not this one, anyway.
他是作恶多端的联邦逃犯
He some big federal fugitive?
他是个强♥奸♥犯
He's a sex offender.
没想到这个也归法警管
I didn't know that was on the Marshals' purview.
今年归给法警管了
It got added to the plate this year.
怎么跑到这里来找了
Why you looking for him here?
据说他给你家打工
Word is, he works for you.
你觉得我会雇个强♥奸♥犯吗
You think I hire sex offenders?
这不违法
It's not against the law.
也许是你手下的人雇了他
Maybe your boys hired him.
当然 道尔肯定不会
I mean, not Doyle, of course,
但库佛或迪基会不会呢
but Coover or Dickie?
我和我的孩子们都不会
Neither me nor my tads would do such a thing.
我们就是种大♥麻♥的农民 雷兰
We're reefer farmers, Raylan.
不跟强♥奸♥犯这种怪胎来往
We don't consort with sexual deviants.
我明白你的感受 马格斯
I respect how you feel, Mags,
也知道你爱自己的孩子们
and I know you love your tads,
如果你愿意的话 我们可以当着你的面
but we're gonna want to talk to them,
跟他们谈谈
in your presence, if you'd like.
你可以把他们叫过来
You can invite them here,
或者让我们去抓来
or we'll just go hunt them down.
当面聊聊去吧
You ever get to talk to them face-to-face,
或许这个有助于止痛
this might help ease the pain.
非要走这步吗 长官
You sure, ma'am.
是的
I am.
失陪了
Well, if you'll excuse me.
不给钱 这里一件也不许带走
Don't take anything without paying for it.
妈 你真是小气的老蠢蛋
Mama, you really are a mean, old coot.
这是你们的制♥服♥吗
So is this your uniform?
我下班了
My day off.
可你还开着公家的车
Still driving the company car, though.
你觉得我是滥用公车了
You think that's a misappropriation?
打算跟以前一样 老针对我吗
You want to come back, run against me?
我哪敢越俎代庖啊
Oh, I could never do your job.
我只是想和你打个招呼
I just want to say hey.
确定你们没雇佣这家伙
You sure this guy doesn't work for your clan?
这我就不知道了
I couldn't tell you.
正如你所知 我从不涉足家族生意
I'm not in the family business, as you know.
很高兴见到你 雷兰
Good to see you, Raylan.
很高兴见到你 道尔
Good to see you, too, Doyle.
幸会长官
Ma'am.
想拿什么 随便拿啊
Either of you want to take anything, go ahead.
留个条 我付帐
Just leave a note. I'll cover it.
看情况 谢谢
Maybe we will. Thank you.
雷兰·吉文斯
Raylan Givens.
几周前 我在电视上见过你和你那顶帽子
I seen you and your hat on the TV some weeks back.
我上镜吗
How'd I look?
你这回肯定为公事来
Must have been official.
连个笑脸都没有
You weren't smiling.
库佛只是在打老鼠
That's just Coover shooting rats.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道是否有人给你打过电♥话♥
Um, I don't know if anyone called you
可我们正在找个人 这人给你们打工
but we're looking for someone in your employ
吉米·埃尔·迪安
Jimmy Earl Dean.
他在吗
Is he here?
来过
Was.
又走了
Took off.
什么时候
When?
几分钟前
Few minutes ago.
不管你信不信
For what it's worth,
我一直都不知道 他是个强♥奸♥犯
I never knew he was a molester.
见鬼了
Hell.
那么多枪就打中一个啊
All that shootin', that's all you got?
还有个杂种不好搞
Another one of them sumbitches in there,
要试试吧
you want to take a try at it.
小时候就拿枪打过老鼠
I shot rats as a kid.
原来是追着打 一直打到屋外
Used to chase 'em out of the shit houses.
你回厨房♥等着就行
All's you have to do is go in the kitchen, huh?
我认识你吗
Where I know you?
库佛 这是雷兰·吉文斯
Coover, this is Raylan Givens.
怕了他啦
So?
他是联邦法警
So, he is a federal.
你可以问我
Well, you can ask me,
是不是在种大♥麻♥
am I growin' reefer,
而我会说 没有
and I will tell you no.
库佛 你拿死耗子砸我的车
Coover, you throw a dead rat at my car,
想表达什么意思呢
what are you trying to tell me?
管你怎么想 雷兰
Take it any way you want, Raylan.
你只要记住我是认真的
Long as you know I'm serious.
原来你在说你是个恶劣的狗♥杂♥种♥
You're telling me you're a mean son of a bitch.
知道像你这德性的通缉犯我见过多少吗
You know how many wanted felons have given me this look?
大概一千个吧
I say... a thousand.
没往多了说
I know I'm low.
有些被我拷上就狂躁了
Some turned ugly as I put on the cuffs
晚了 还有些我敢说
They were too late. Some others, I swear,
直接就想向我碾过来
they had even driven down on me.
迪基 听见没
Dickie, you hear that?
他在吓唬人呢
He's threatenin' us.
他没吓唬你
No, he ain't.
他衣服下藏着把枪呢
He's got a piece under his coat.
你手里也拿着一把呢 拜托
And you have one in your hand, for Christ's sake.
对 那女黑鬼也有枪
Yeah, so does the negress!
雷切尔 只要库佛举枪 就崩了他
Rachel, if Coover raises his piece, shoot him.
随便说一句 再向前一步也崩了你
If you'll move a step by the way.
库佛 马上把枪放下
Coover, put the gun down now.
快点 妈的
I said now, God damn it!
要是你看见你朋友
Well, if you see your friend --
前雇员
Ex-employee.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表