剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
都围着银行里的鲍比·格林在转
fooling around with Bobby Green at the bank and
还有那个穿着炸♥弹♥背心的家伙
that guy with the -- the bomb vest.
那是你的计划吗
Was that your plan?
派他们去打劫银行 然后出♥卖♥♥♥他们
Send them there and then dime them to us?
听着 雷森纳
Now, Reasoner...
我可不想跟你比赛赛跑
My nature does not hold up to a foot chase.
你要是逃跑 我就开枪打你的氧气罐
If you run, I'm gonna put a bullet in that tank.
译注: 《大白鲨》结局 马丁用枪击中了鲨鱼
口中的氧气罐 爆♥炸♥将大白鲨炸成两半
还记得《大白鲨》的结局吧
You remember the end of "Jaws"?
我记得
Yeah, yeah, I remember.
雷森纳 别
Reasoner, don't --
我靠
Oh, shit!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
该死的
God damn it.
雷森纳 站住
Reasoner, stop!
该死的
Damn!
需要搞到这个地步吗
This shit really necessary?
我敢说你这会肯定愿意戒烟了
Bet you wish you'd quit smoking now.
那玩意要命的
Shit'll kill you.
你有孩子吗 署长
You got a family, chief?
有啊
Yep.
-第三个孙子就要出生了 -你爱你老婆吗
- Waiting on our third grandchild. -You love your wife?
大部分时间爱
Most of the time.
我也是
Me too.
但当你身陷绝境 或是面临极大的困难时
But when you start staring down that barrel,
你就会开始畅想你没有经历过的那些生活
you start thinking of all the lives you never lived.
你本来打算去哪
Where were you headed?
巴亚尔塔港外的一个小渔村
Little fishing village outside Puerto Vallarta.
我打算在海边的一座小房♥子里度过余生
To live out my days in a hut on the beach...
喝喝啤酒 喝喝龙舌兰
Drinking beer, mescal,
让妓♥女♥们给我吹吹♥箫♥
and getting blowjobs from hookers.
你搞这么大动静就是为了这些
You really think your ticker's up for all that?
这些值得我赌上一回
But I was willing to five it a try.
来吧 署长
Come on, Chief.
够我们两个人坐的
There's room for both of us.
我还是留在这里吧
I reckon I'd better stay around here.
你说得对
Well, you were right.
那当然了
Of course I was right.
我只是很好奇 你怎么那么确定
I'm wondering if we should be worried how sure you
他准备坐飞机离开这里
were he was planning to just take off
还准备竖起中指大肆嘲笑我们
and give everyone the finger.
二十年以后再问我吧
Ask me again in 20 years.
等一下
Wait a second.
这些耳塞是哪来的
When did you get those?
几天以前
Oh, a couple days ago.
我老婆老是抱怨我不听她说话
My wife kept complaining that I couldn't hear her,
于是我索性带上耳塞 落个清静
and I decided to get them anyway.
我来帮你拿吧
You need me to carry that?
去死吧
Kiss my ass.
说真的 我可以帮你带回办公室
Seriously, you want me to take it into the office,
帮你扫描这些钞票 这不是什么问题
scan the money for you, it's not a problem.
那样最好
Yeah, that'd be good.
我打算回家 然后咨♥询♥下
I'm gonna get on home,
去巴亚尔塔港的机票价格
start pricing some flights to Puerto Vallarta.
怎么样
How are we?
你好
Hello to you, too.
别这样 雷兰
Come on, Raylan.
我一直很担心你
I've been climbing the walls.
十五年前 联邦政♥府♥重新设计了百元大钞
15 years ago, the fed redesigned the hundred,
改了颜色 将头像也印大了
changed the colors, made the portrait bigger.
而你拿的那些钱是二十年前放进去的
If your bill was in the cage 20 years,
也就是说 那些钱都是在改版之前印的
that means it was printed before that,
于是我检查了 那个袋子里所有的百元大钞
so I went through every hundred in that bag,
只有这些钱的上面还是小号♥的头像
and these are the only ones where the portrait is still small.
所以说 如果你拿的钱都在那个袋子里的话
So if the bill you took was in the bag,
就是这些了
it has to be one of these.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
还疼吗
Hurts still?
没那么疼了
Not really.
你要知道 有些事情我们迟早要谈的...
You know we're gonna have to talk about it...
迟早的事
Sooner or later.
我明白
I know.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表