剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
没人喜欢我
I'm so wasted.
妈妈喜欢你
Mama likes you.
我看得出来
I can tell.
她只是在我爸不在的时候 好心照顾我
She took good care of me while my daddy's away.
丫头啊
Oh, girl.
我爸没为我做过什么
My daddy ain't never did shit for me.
从来没有
Never give me nothing.
我妈也是
Hell, her neither.
可你一来
But you come along,
她就给你戴上那个发夹 搞得好像
and she put that hair clip on you like
你是在县博览会上得奖的宠物猪一样
you was a prize hog at the county fair.
她只是想让我打扮得漂漂亮亮去参加派对
She just wanted me to look right for the party.
不对 妈心软了
No. Ma has gone soft.
她把你当成得奖的宠物兔子了
Thinks you're her new prize bunny.
她什么也没给我
But she never gave me nothing.
还打断了我的手
Broke up my hand, too.
你♥爸♥爸
Your daddy.
你从没问过你♥爸♥爸的事
You never ask about your daddy.
为什么不问
Why is that?
你们都跟我说了
Well, y'all told me already,
他在德克萨斯工作呢
that he's working down Texas.
是啊
Yeah.
他在工作
He's working.
他在完成他的工作
He's doing his job.
爸爸啊
Oh, daddy.
洛丽塔
Loretta?
雷兰
Raylan?
对不起 这么晚打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you.
我就是
I just...
洛丽塔 怎么了
Loretta, what is it?
我就知道他们会杀了他的
I knew they'd killed him.
我就知道
I knew it.
我只是
I just...
帮帮我吧 雷兰
Please help me, Raylan.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
洛丽塔
Loretta?
怎么了
What?
-怎么了 -你当我傻子啊 小丫头
- What? - Think I'm stupid, little girl?
是不是
Is that it?
你以为老库佛没抽过下了药的大♥麻♥烟啊
You think old Coover never smoked a wet blunt before?
你觉得我 咋地 翻个身就睡着了
Like, what, I'm gonna curl up and hibernate?
你这是怎么了
What is your problem, man?
这丫头在大♥麻♥烟里下了药
This girl brings this joint,
还装作是来给我送好礼
like it's this gift she's giving me.
我还是没听明白 老弟
I'm failing to see your problem here, brother.
她在里面下了甲醛
She laced it with formaldehyde.
抽起来就是一股死人味
Tastes like I'm smoking a goddamn dead person!
好吧 可是在我看来
Okay, and yet I doubt
照你的个性 那样的烟你也会抽完的
you let that stand in the way of you finishing it.
我还是不明白问题出在哪
I'm still failing to see a problem.
她
She...
往哪跑 小丫头
Where you going, little sister?
你以为你能轻而易举放倒我 丫头
You think you're gonna lay me out that easy, girl, huh?
就凭一点蘸过甲醛的大♥麻♥烟
With a little wet weed?
拜托 丫头
Come on, girl.
你还得加把劲
You got to do better than that.
我可能是专业人士
I'm a goddamn professional.
库佛 听着
Coover, hey!
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
你到底要干什么呀
What is it you're trying to do here, now?
把你手里的东西给他看 丫头
Show him what you got in your hand, girl.
快给他看
Show him!
库佛
Aw, Coover.
不 迪基 我留着它是因为我知道
No, I kept it because I knew, Dickie,
这里只有我在为大家着想
'cause I'm the only one taking care of us here.
你这是在为大家着想吗
You're taking care of us?
私藏这块破表
Keeping the damn watch!
这才是问题所在
That's what's going on here.
妈妈看她的眼神
Mama looking at her
就好像她是刚出生的小羊羔似的
like she's this brand-new baby lamb.
我的老天
Good God!
但是我看清了你的目的
But I've seen what your angle was right away,
你就是想搅得我家鸡犬不宁
to drive a wedge into this family,
从内部离间我们 瓦解这个家
to tear us apart from the inside
自己坐收渔利
and keep the pieces for herself!
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
我不会让那种事发生的 小丫头
I ain't gonna let that happen, girl.
库佛
Coover.
你跑到我这来 是不是想打听点什么
You want it bad enough to come after me?
库佛
Coover.
小丫头 你想知道什么
What do you want to know, girl?
你想知道 你♥爸♥是怎么离开的吗
You want to hear how he went?
快给我住嘴
You stop that shit right now!
你想看看你老爸吗
You want to see your daddy?
想看吗
Want to see your daddy?
嘿 快闭上你那张臭嘴
Hey! You stop that shit right now!
我现在就带你去看他
I'll take you to see him right now.
走吧 我们一起去看他
Come on. Let's go see him.
退后
Stay back.
你再好好想想
You think about this.
好好想想
Think about this, now.
想想老妈会怎么修理你
Think about what mama's gonna do.
老妈根本就不知道这件事
Mama don't even know about this.
老妈什么都知道
Mama knows everything!
这你是知道的 她什么都知道
You know it. Everything.
这点你我都清楚 库佛
You know it as well as I do, Coover.
得了吧 得了吧
Come on. Come on.
瞒不住她的
Ain't no keeping it from her.
瞒不住她的
Ain't no keeping it from her.
你知道的 库佛 求你了
You know this, Coover. Please.
算了吧 弟弟 算了吧
Come on, brother. Come on.
就是这样 就是这样
Ah, that's it. That's it.
这才是我的乖弟弟
There is my baby brother right there.
乖弟弟
He's back.
乖弟弟
He's back.
我的乖弟弟
He's back!
真乖
Here he is.
你知道我是怎么看的吗
You know what I think this is?
我觉得你是在嫉妒她
I think you're just a wee bit jealous
因为和你相比 妈妈更疼爱她
'cause mama's taken more of a shine to her than you.
少放屁 迪基
Don't say that, Dickie.
好了 好了
Come on, now.
少放屁 迪基
Don't say that, Dickie.
有点嫉妒还不正常
A wee bit jealous.
少放屁 迪基
Don't say that, Dickie.
拉倒吧
Come on.
一点点而已
A wee?
你少放屁 迪基
Don't say that, Dickie.
库佛 库佛
Coover! Coover!
库佛 库佛 库佛
Coover. Coover. Coover.
库佛 库佛
Coover! Coover. Hey.
迪基
Dickie?
迪基
Dickie?
迪基 迪基
Dickie? Dickie?
我的老天 不
Oh, hell, no.
蒂姆 我是雷兰
Tim. Hey, it's Raylan.
我需要你追踪一部手♥机♥ 找到其位置
I need you to track a cell for me and get a location.
我要你马上开工
I need you to do it right now.
非常抱歉
Sorry about this.
抱啥歉 我没事
Don't be. I'll manage.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表