剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Get in. Come on.
走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
我能从你的脸上看出来
Well, I can see by your face
你跑了不少路
you're someone travelled.
我想肯定是为了找我吧
I can only imagine what I had to do with that.
"六点五分准时打这个电♥话♥
"Call this number at exactly 6:05 P.M.
别告诉任何人"
Don't tell anybody."
这个...我承认是有些草率
Well... I admit it was terse.
我是在仓促之中写下的
I wrote it under some time pressure.
博伊德 到底怎么回事
Boyd, what the hell is this?
请你帮个忙而已
A favor.
我如果没打这个电♥话♥ 会怎么样
And what would have happened if I hadn't called?
那我现在早就死了
Well, you wouldn't be speaking
没法跟你说话了 艾娃
to me right now, Ava.
该死的 博伊德
Damn it, Boyd.
你到底去哪了 还把我卷进去了
What the hell you gone and made me a part of?
我只是想活命
Just saving my life.
别无他意
Nothing else.
我错过什么没
What'd I miss?
库佛和他老弟迪基刚来过
Oh, Coover came by with brother Dickie.
他们是要把麦克里迪的支票给贝恩斯兑现
They were taking Mccready's draw checks to Baines.
贝恩斯什么也没和你说吧
I don't suppose Baines said anything to you, did he?
就跟我说了件古怪的事情
Just some crazy story
说是你电了他下面
about you teasing him in the nuts.
没错
I did.
干得好 那么...
Nice. So...
那么 要么是贝内特一家人出于好心
So either the Bennetts are just being neighborly,
先帮麦克里迪把支票兑了现
cashing Mccready's checks for him and sending
再把钱给他...
him the money...
要么就是麦克里迪已经死了
Or he's dead.
这种情况更有可能
The more likely option.
我很担心那个小姑娘
And I'm worried about that girl.
我也是
Me too.
以我对洛丽塔的了解
From what I understand about Loretta,
她是个坚强的孩子
she's a pretty tough kid.
她才十四岁
She's 14.
你十四岁的时候
What were you like at 14,
经历过这些吗
growing up around these parts?
打电♥话♥给儿童保护组织吧
Call child protection?
说什么
And say what?
说她有吃有穿
She's being clothed and fed?
我得走了
Look, I got to get.
有一大堆事情要处理
I got a world of shit coming off
普莱克特煤矿发生了爆♥炸♥
that explosion up at the Plackett mine.
我看到消防车和救护车过去了
Yeah, I saw the, uh, fire-and-rescue trucks.
-是塌方吗 -不是
- Collapse? - No.
有人炸了一辆卡车
Somebody blew up a truck with emulex.
这伙人可能是去打劫钱财的
Looks like they were fixing to rob the payroll,
而爆♥炸♥的时间又比预期提前了点
had some sort of premature detonation.
博伊德
Boyd?
你是指他死了 还是他干的
You mean is he dead, or did he rob it?
都有可能
Either one.
卡车残骸里没发现他
No sign of his body in the truck wreckage.
酒精烟草与火器管理局正在找他
ATF's looking for him now.
再见
I'll see you.
我不相信他们
I don't believe they
会让我活过今天
intended to let me live through the day.
于是我就在想 我要如何逃出生天
I've being thinking I was gonna find a way out.
不过我真的是很走运
Parden me just feel luck,
赌了一把
laying down,
结果成功了
letting it happen.
但是你杀了他们
But you killed them instead.
我给过他们选择
Well, I gave them a choice.
如果我在矿里的时候
Now, if they hadn't have pulled that switch on me
他们不拿枪指着我
when I was down there in that hole,
就不会是这种结局了
things would have gone down different.
所以在我看来 艾娃
So the way I see it, Ava,
是他们的贪婪之心 害死了他们
they killed themselves, with greed and avarice.
我打那个号♥码的时候 有没有...
When I called that cell, did I...
没有
No.
那通电♥话♥使我有机会
It allowed me to kick them
把他们赶出拖车
out of the trailer.
我放了些钱在装炸♥药♥的口袋上面
I put a little cash on the emulex,
又放了些炸♥药♥在装钱的口袋上面
a little emulex on the cash,
而且我再三检查 确认装炸♥药♥的口袋在他们身边
and I made sure that the blasting cap went in
而不是在我身边
their packet and not mine.
雷兰来的时候 你本可以逃跑的
You could have run when Raylan came by,
借机逃走 借坡下驴
just lit out and let the chips fall.
我不能说这种想法
What does it say about me that that thought
我没想过
never crossed my mind?
那你当时为什么要答应
Why did you agree to rob
去打劫煤矿呢
that mine in the first place?
因为我就是个抢劫的
Because it's what I do.
艾娃 我就是干这个的
It's who I am, Ava...
我曾竭尽全力想改变本我
As hard as I've been trying to pretend otherwise.
但除了我自己 大家都知道这是不可能的
Everybody else seems to know that but me.
前些日子 我碰巧看到了
Anyway, I came across that letter
银行寄给你的那封信
that you received from the bank.
博伊德 我不--
Boyd, I don't --
我侵犯了你的隐私
I violated your privacy.
为此 我郑重向你道歉
For that transgression, I do apologize.
这么说 你知道他们想收回这栋房♥子了
So you know that they're after the house?
我筹不到那么多钱
I don't suppose any of that
来度过这个难关
money survived the blast.
这里头应该至少有一万五到
There should be at least $15,000 to
二万美元
$20,000 in there.
虽然不够偿还所有的房♥贷
That's not enough to pay it off,
但够你撑一阵子 暂时不用
but enough to buy you some security
担惊受怕了
for a little while.
天哪
Shit.
艾娃 我还要请你
Ava, there's one more favor
帮我一个忙
that I must ask of you.
艾娃 你可以帮我...也可以拒绝我
Ava, you can help me...or you can refuse.
你帮或不帮 我都能理解
Either way, I will understand.
但请你现在就做出选择
But I'm gonna need to know your answer right now.
他来了
Here he come.
我靠 妈妈也来了
Oh, shit. Mama do it.
妈妈
Hey, mama.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
您想喝点什么 妈妈
Can I get you something, mama?
喝什么都掩盖不了
Nothing's gonna take the taste away
你们背着我♥干♥的坏事
from my boys going behind my back.
妈妈 我们从没有背着您--
Mama, w-we never went behind --
去兑现麦克里迪的支票
cashing Mccready's draw checks?
你们觉得那个法警
How long did you think it'd take
要花很长时间才会发现是吧
before that'd come back on us?
妈妈 肯定是那个法警干的
Mama, that's that federal.
他一直想挑起我们之间的矛盾
He's aiming for trouble with us, always has been.
这全拜你俩所赐
Cause of your actions.
自打你们雇了那个色魔来完成
Starting with hiring that pederast to
我给交给你们的任务 就开始了
do a job I give you.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, mama.
库佛 我知道你很抱歉
Coover, I know you're sorry.
所以我这么做的时候 也很心痛
That's why it's gonna hurt so much to have to do this.
嘿 嘿
Hey, now! Hey, now! Hey!
把手放木桩上
Put your hand on the stump!
手放木桩上
Put your hand on the stump!
记住这次教训
Take what's coming.
-妈妈 -我不打你拿枪的那只手
- Mama. - I'm saving your gun hand, now.
妈妈 别打我
Mama, don't hurt me.
如果你再不听我话 我就废了你两只手
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表