剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
放到桌子上来
just put it up on the table, slow...
只有我高兴放松的时候
I conversate best
谈话才能取得最佳效果
when I'm nice and relaxed.
先让我说句话
Let me tell you something slick,
无论事情是因何而起
whatever this is about,
我们都可以用一种轻松的方式解决
we can do it the easy way,
-对吧 克♥林♥顿♥ -闭嘴 奥兰德
- ain't that right Clinton? - Shut up, Olander.
伙计 闭嘴
Yeah, man, shut up,
到一边玩"大金刚"去吧 [游戏名]
go play Donkey Kong.
我是执法人员 放下你的枪
I'm an officer of the law, put the gun down.
你爬到老子头上充老大的速度很快啊
You moved to the top of my list real fast.
我们都不是小孩子了 这事会谈妥的
We're adults, we're gonna talk this through.
不需要用枪来解决问题
We don't need guns.
你有没有想过你那一枪会造成怎样的后果
Do you have any idea of the ramifications of what you did?
我本来可以成为一个魔术师的 你个蠢货
I was gonna be a Magician, you dick!
我这支破手 现在还他妈的怎么变魔术啊
How the hell am I supposed to do magic with this hand now?
什么都变不了了 这就是你造成的后果
I'm not! That's the answer!
我什么都变不了了
I'm not.
你这混♥蛋♥ 带我一程不就没事了
Your punk ass could gave me a ride.
都是我的错了
This is my fault now?
他说的没错 克♥林♥顿♥
He's right, Clinton.
我们不能怪别人
We don't blame other peo--
我的车在哪
Where's my car?
我没开车来 哥们
I ain't got it, bro.
瞧 克♥林♥顿♥ 这样回答可不行
See, clinton, that's the wrong answer.
你应该这样说
What you're supposed to say is,
"你在前门当然看不到了
"Of course you don't see it out front,
肌肉男 因为我把它停到了后门"
Flex, since I parked it in the back."
但你 你并没有那样说
But you -- you didn't say that.
我是弃车自己来的
I ditched it.
丢哪了 那辆车的仪表盘下面
Where? 'cause I had a whole shitload
还藏着不少毒品
of dope tucked into the panels of that car.
你平时都用哪只手打飞机的
Which hand you jack off with?
美国联邦法警 都别动
U.S. Marshals!S! No one move!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
克♥林♥顿♥
Clinton.
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
你真的以为我会带他来
You honestly thought I'd bring him here?
我要见我儿子
I need to see my son!
我只是 我只是想把生日礼物给他
I just...I just wanted to give him his gift.
我靠
Shit.
退后
Get back!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
你别再过来了
You don't come any closer.
别开枪 难道你想在尼克12岁生日这天
Don't shoot. Is this how you want Nick to
开枪杀死一个无辜的人
remember his 12th birthday?
好让他永远记住自己的12岁生日吗
His father shooting an innocent man.
起来
Get up!
我爱你的姐姐
I loved your sister.
我也是
So did I.
为什么我办公室里的法警
Why do I have the office
个个都会开枪伤人
where the deputies shoot people?
这一枪没有任何问题
Nothing wrong with this one.
你是不是想说
Meaning that there are
你之前开的那几枪都有问题
things wrong with the other ones you've done?
这一次唯一有问题的地方就是
Tell you the only thing wrong with this shooting.
她当时的反应居然比我还快
She reacted faster than I did.
那是你老了
You're getting old.
还没你老
Not as old as you.
你真是个混球
And you're a dick.
我明天找她谈谈
I'll talk to her tomorrow.
你可得帮她度过这道难关
But you're gonna have to walk her through the process.
行 我会的
Okay. I will.
希望这事不会影响到她的雄心壮志
I hope this doesn't affect her ambitions.
希望不会
I do, too.
她是我见过的最优秀的法警
She's the best marshal I've got.
你没看见我还坐在这吗
You realize I'm sitting right here?
我看见了
I do.
在法兰克福取得进展了吗
How'd it go in Frankfort?
阿内特发誓他已经金盆洗手了
Arnett swears he's out of the game.
他还告诉我一个名字
Pointed me to the man who used
那家伙以前是个匪徒 永利·达菲
to be his gun thug, Wynn Duffy.
我还接到了杜威·克罗的律师打来的电♥话♥
I also got a call from Dewey Crowe's lawyer.
关于什么
Concerning?
说是杜威知道一些在哈兰发生的非法勾当
Says Dewey knows about some shit going down in
这也许会对我们有帮助
Harlan that might be worth our while.
你怎么想
And what do you think?
你了解杜威吗
Knowing Dewey?
人♥渣♥一个
Bullshit.
瞧 我的孩子来了
Look at you, boy.
都这么高这么壮了
Growing all tall and getting muscs.
都要刮胡子了吧
You shaving yet?
我才12岁
I'm 12.
-这个是给你的 -谢谢
- I got this for you. - Thanks.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what that is?
毛绒玩具
A furby?
毛绒机器人
Furbot.
是个便宜的山寨货
It's a cheap knockoff.
-它只会讲中文 -中文
- It only spoke chinese. - Chinese?
怎么让它说话呢
How's it work?
它说不了了 有人对它开了一枪
It doesn't. Somebody shot it.
什么人会对毛绒玩具开枪
Who would shoot furby?
这样的人又会对别人做出怎样的恶行
What did he ever do to anybody?
我能留着它吗
Can I keep it?
你喜欢就拿着吧
If you want.
这块污渍是什么
What's this stain here?
是巧克力吗
Is that chocolate?
不 那是
No. That's...
那是血渍
That's blood.
当我只有尼克那么大的时候
When I was Nick's Age,
我父亲还没得癌症
before my father's cancer,
我曾认为我们像克斯比斯一家一样幸福
I thought we were the Cosbys.
克斯比斯一家: 80年代电视剧 以搞笑幽默闻名
以著名加拿大黑人比尔·克斯比斯一家为题材
父母都有一份好工作
My parents had good jobs.
周日做完礼拜之后 都会有一桌好吃的
There was a feast on the table, after church on sundays.
肖尼和我会骑着哈弗牌自行车在附近闲逛
Shawnee and I would ride our huffys around the neighborhood.
我们有美丽的头发 成绩也很棒
We had good hair and made straight A's.
后来 我妈告诉我
Except, as my mother reminds me,
这些都不是真的
That wasn't reality.
工作并没有那么顺心
The jobs weren't all that good,
虽然那会我爸还没得癌症
and my father was never a happy man,
但我爸一直不快乐
even before he got sick.
还有肖尼9岁时就开始吸大♥麻♥了
And shawnee was smoking pot at 9
到了15岁更是吸起了海♥洛♥因♥
and running away to smoke heroin at 15.
我从没指望我家能像克斯比斯一家一样
I never bore any illusions that my family was the Cosbys.
你的家庭很无趣
Your family wasn't funny.
至少你还朝你父亲开过一枪
At least you got to shoot your father.
我爸快死的时候
Mine had the nerve to die before
我还在学习基本的武器装弹技能
I got back from basic with skills and a loaded weapon.
你根本就不想念他
You didn't miss much.
我还以为你的家庭会很有趣呢
I thought it was gonna be way more fun than it was.
走吗
You heading out?
马上就走
In a minute.
那我等着
I'll wait.
别这样
Don't.
你还在想那一枪吗
You having any second thoughts about the shooting?
没怎么想了
Not really.
你会想的
You will.
如果你有什么想不通的地方 来找我
But if you ever have any serious doubts, ask me.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表