剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
《火线警探》前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
这和我们电♥话♥里说的可不一样啊
This is not what we discussed on the telephone.
我发现你不错啊
I figure you're good enough
谁也不会觉得昨晚的事是你干的
that no one can link the hitters from last night to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然 加里除外
Except, of course, for Gary.
他有点虎头蛇尾啊
He seems like a bit of a loose end.
换我就跑国外了
I'd leave the country,
但决定权还是在你手里
but that's entirely up to you.
没说的了吧
Are we finished?
记着下一次
As long as you understand
我们有接触的话
that the next time we have this conversation,
就不是像今天这样的谈话了
there won't be a conversation.
撒旦 你要加糖吗
Devil, you want sugar?
撒旦
Devil!
你好 艾娃
Hello, Ava.
第一局上半场 雷兰
It's the top of the 1st, Raylan.
我打 我打 我打打打
Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter...
放他下来
Cut him down.
快点 该死的
Now, God damn it.
-等等 雷兰 -别这样 听我说
- Wait, Raylan! - Come on. Listen to me.
没有我 你找不到洛丽塔的
You ain't getting to Loretta without me,
这你清楚
and you know it.
博伊德
Boyd?
他开枪伤了艾娃
He shot Ava.
我要用他一小下
I'm gonna need him for a little bit.
你这是在求我
What, are you asking me...
还是在命令我
Or are you telling me?
要面子的话 你可以告诉别人是我求你的
Makes you feel better, you can tell people I asked.
我希望你撒手不管
I want you to leave this alone.
我希望你把这些交给有关部门去做
I want you to leave it to the authorities.
这不关你的事 雷兰
This is not your problem, Raylan.
我保证我不会有事的
I promise you I will be fine.
算了 先送我去上班吧
Okay. Take me to work.
完了再去哈兰
And go to Harlan.
可我不敢保证
But I can't promise you
你回来的时候我还在那里
I'm gonna be here when you get back.
你和你的人都把枪放下
I need you and your boys to put your guns down.
我们为什么要那样做
And why would we do that?
你不想看着你老弟
Maybe you don't want to see your brother's brains
脑袋开花吧
fly through the air.
各位 停火
Guys! Cease fire!
我超速了吗
Was I speeding?
你是薇诺娜·霍金斯
Winona Hawkins?
对
Yeah.
女士 这是奉命行事
Ma'am, this is a courtesy stop.
警长阿尔特·穆勒找您有事
Chief deputy Art Mullen's been trying to reach you.
-你好 -好啊 -他怎么样了
- Hi. - Hey. - How is he?
他睡着了
He's sleeping right now.
应该没事了
But he's gonna be all right.
体侧中弹
The bullet went right through his side,
就在肋骨下面
just under the ribs.
没中要害
Didn't hit any vitals.
他太走运了
He's a lucky son of a gun.
阿尔特 我
Look, Art, I, um...
大厅尽头 薇诺娜
End of the hall, Winona.
左边第一扇门
First door on the left.
3周后
我还试了对侧拔枪
I even tried a cross-pull.
记得在格林科之后我就没再试过了
I don't think I've done that since Glynco.
那感觉怎么样
How'd that work for you?
别再来第二次了
Won't be doing it again.
试过左手开枪吗
Did you try lefty?
连人的影子都擦不到
So I could shoot the side of a barn?
下周我们还是遵照医嘱吧
All right, we'll try one more week of medical restriction,
然后我给你发几个手榴弹
and then I'll issue you some hand grenades.
你真走运 雷兰
You're a lucky man, Raylan.
我中枪了 阿尔特
I got shot, Art.
是你身上那些脂肪
Only thing that saved you was
救了你一命
all that body fat you got going on there.
我已经觉得有点不自在了
Starting to feel uncomfortable.
为什么 又没有外人
Why? We're alone.
克劳德来了
Crowder's here.
你的西装呢
Didn't wear your suit.
你这话说的 我满衣柜都是西装
Boy, you say that as if I've only got the one
又不是只有一件
and not a whole closet full.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没穿那身黑西装
You didn't wear your black suit.
从你走路的姿势看
Well, I can see by the hitch in your step
你还没完全恢复
you're still not 100%.
对
Yeah.
艾娃怎么样
How's Ava?
她和你差不多
She's moving not so different from you.
也在恢复
She's healing.
那我没穿西装有错吗
So was I right not to wear my suit?
我们对服装也没有严格的规定
Well, we don't have a strict dress code.
我就是想
Well, it just occurred to me
雷兰·吉文斯请我去莱克星顿
that Raylan Givens invites me up to Lexington.
那没准到晚上
Chances are I might find myself
我就得当被告了
in front of a judge before the day is out.
为什么 你做了什么不该做的事了吗
Why? Did you do something you shouldn't have?
不该做的事可做多了
Well, that's a pretty low bar, Raylan.
不是 州警汤姆·卑尔根
Nah, Trooper Tom Bergen,
在你地盘的那个
up there in your world,
他说马格斯自杀后的一天内
he says within a day of Mags killing herself,
把提炼大♥麻♥的据点都清干净了
all her marijuana-drying sheds got cleaned out.
搜缴大♥麻♥什么时候
I wasn't aware that marijuana interdiction
变成法警的事了
fell under the marshals' purview.
他还说
He also said that
那里的地板都被扯掉了
the floorboards in the sheds had been torn up,
天花板塌了 墙也倒了
ceilings pulled down, walls opened up,
好像是有人想找什么东西似的
like someone was looking for something,
这就是法警的事了
which does fall under the marshals' purview...
搜缴不法所得
Recovering ill-gotten gains.
马格斯的银行账户和财产
Mags' bank accounts have been seized
都被冻结了
along with her property,
但还是少了一大笔钱
but there's still a sizeable amount of money missing.
有多少
How sizeable, Raylan?
远不止10美元
Well over $10.
要是我有那笔钱
Well, now, if I found that kind of money,
我现在就在墨西哥了
I'd be in Mexico by now.
博伊德 我去过墨西哥
Boyd, I've been to Mexico.
你不会喜欢那的
I don't think you'd like it.
为什么
How so?
那到处都是墨西哥人
There's a lot of Mexicans.
雷兰 仅仅以貌取人的话
Raylan, if a book could only be judged by its cover,
你肯定是最受欢迎的
you'd be a best seller.
没事了吗
Are we done?
应该是
Looks like.
抱歉占用你的时间了
Sorry for wasting your time.
跟我的好哥们
Never a waste of time
雷兰·吉文斯在一起 怎么能算是浪费时间
to spend a moment with my good friend Raylan Givens.
这样吧 我帮你问问
Tell you what. I'll ask around.
看能不能帮你问问那笔钱的去向
See if I can't get a line on that money for you.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
但是你要道歉
In exchange for an apology.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
我要你道歉
I want you to apologize.
因为我说墨西哥人的坏话了
For the crack about the Mexicans?
我走出韦德·麦瑟家的时候
By the time I got out of Wade Messer's house,
迪基·贝内特像抽玩偶似的
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表