剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Is that Piper Van Winkle?
是的 法兰克福本地的品牌
Yeah, Frankfort's own.
你看到的这一瓶
This particular concoction is
是专门为我调制的
a private single barrel made especially for me.
好好品尝下这种咖啡豆的苦味吧
Takes the edge of those bitter beans.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
如果需要什么就喊我
Just give me a buzz if you need anything.
当然
Oh you know I will.
你穿裤子了吗
Are you wearing pants?
我喜欢有棱有角的裤子
I like to maintain my creases.
而且要棱角分明
Stay sharp.
那我们就坐着说话 不站起来了
I suppose there's no reason to get up.
希望咱们这次能和和气气的谈谈
Hoping to have a civil discussion,
别像上次见面那样舞刀弄枪的
avoid the gunplay that erupted last time I saw you.
没错 上次真的很遗憾
Yes, that was unfortunate.
但是 你知道吗 正是因为那天擦枪走火
But, you know, it's because of that wild day
我才答应和你见面
that I agreed to this meeting.
是吗
Is that right?
当然 这是我欠你的
Quite frankly, I owe you one.
因为你建议加里把他的商场所有权转让给我
You advised Gary to sign over that mall property to me.
-我不是为这个而来的 -我把所有权卖♥♥了
- That's not why I'm here. - I sold that property,
用赚来的钱放贷给购♥房♥♥人买♥♥♥房♥♥
and I took the money,
如果他们还不起钱 我们就把房♥子收走
and I invested in foreclosures.
等市场复苏了
So when the market bounces back,
我就成了六月禾州[肯塔基州]的
I'm gonna be managing a multimillion-dollar fortune
百万富商了
in Kentucky bluegrass.
这么说 你现在漂白了
So you are legitimate now.
迪克西黑♥手♥党♥法兰克福分支
The Frankfort branch of the Dixie mafia
失去了他们最有手腕的领导者
has lost its best wheeler-dealer.
你相不相信迪克西黑♥手♥党♥手里的
You believe in the Dixie Mafia,
那家位于北极的玩具厂是我的
I got me a toy factory in the north pole
很值得你投资的
you should invest in.
伊薇特知道你做房♥地♥产♥之前
Does Yvette know about any of the shit you did
做的那些事情吗
before real estate?
伊薇特对我的过去不感兴趣
Oh, Yvette has no interest in my past.
这就是她的特别之处
Makes her so special.
你的那些新同事呢
And what about the new associates?
他们知道你的过去吗
Do they know your résumé?
你是不是想敲诈我
Are you blackmailing me?
不 这方法不错 但是已经过时了
No, this is just good, old-fashioned leverage.
抛开你说的那些
Well, putting aside that you've jumped to some
相当中伤我的言语不谈
rather scandalous conclusions about me,
我确信你找错人了
I can absolutely assure you you're talking to the wrong guy here.
那我应该找谁
Who should I be talking to?
你应该去找那天那个
You might try the guy
想要杀我的人谈谈
who tried to kill me on that wild day.
永利·达菲
Wynn Duffy?
我听说他和一个组织
I hear he's taken over some management
现在接管了一些生意
responsibilities with a certain organization.
不过我早就不想再趟这趟浑水了
I have no interest in being affiliated with.
这个组织根本就不存在
That doesn't even exist, anyway.
好吧 我先假设你会和他见面
Well, if you talk to him --
如果你和他见面
and I'm gonna assume you will --
你会告诉他运送奥施康定的车
Will you tell him that oxy bus
在哈兰被劫的事吗
he lost down in Harlan?
这恐怕在他眼里不算什么吧
He should just write that off.
如果他胆敢来哈兰惹是生非
If he goes down there, chopping off limbs,
我一定亲自把他查个底朝天
I'm gonna personally turn him inside out.
你能帮我传个话吗
Would you tell him that for me?
正如我所说
Well, as I said --
你能帮我传个话吗
Would you tell him that for me?
如果我能见到他的话
If I talk to him.
天啊
Oh, dear lord!
是维尼干的
Was it Vinnie?
克♥林♥顿♥
Clinton?
克♥林♥顿♥
Clinton.
我是给警♥察♥打电♥话♥还是给法警打电♥话♥
Do I call the police or the Marshals?
不用 谁也别打
No, we're not calling anybody.
什么
What?
我要把他找回来
I'm gonna bring him back.
我知道他上哪去了
I know where he's going.
你展示现♥房♥♥之前 还这么做那
You still do that before you show a house?
你是指箔纸上的香草 当然
What, vanilla on foil? Of course.
350度热10分钟
Ten minutes at 350,
闻起来就像刚出炉的曲奇
smells like fresh cookies baking.
比尔特莫尔大厦里的每个房♥间
You know, every room in the Biltmore mansion
都和厨房♥连在一起
was connected to the kitchen,
所以在这里的所有人都愿意
so anyone staying there would wake to the
用清新的
Smell of...
用清新的面包味来使自己清醒 我知道
fresh bread, yeah. I know.
我和你说过
Told you that before,
一次还是两次吧
once or twice.
多谢你能来看我
Well, thanks for coming by.
加里 你对雷兰讲的话
Listen, Gary. Raylan told me that you talked
雷兰都和我说了
and what you said.
我没料到他会这么做
I didn't think he'd do that.
我只是想让你知道 我和他之间的事
I just want you to know that anything that happened
是在你搬出去之后发生的
with us happened after you moved out, okay?
多谢了
Thank you for that.
但事实是 要不是因为我把事情搞砸了
But the truth is, you wouldn't have gone back to Raylan
估计你也不会回到雷兰身边
if I hadn't screwed up.
你为什么要这么做 加里
Yeah, why did you do that, Gary?
为什么你要告诉他
Why did you tell him that you
你要争取我 与我复合
were gonna try and get me back?
因为我想让他知道
I wanted him to know.
哦 不是因为你想让我知道
Oh, it wasn't because you wanted me to know?
我觉得你应该知道
Well, I was hoping you already knew.
薇诺娜 我爱你
Winona, I love you.
我对你的爱从未停止
I have never stopped.
我想和你复合 就那么简单
And I do want you back, simple as that.
那你打算怎么做呢 加里
Well, how you plan on doin' that Gary?
弥补过错 重修信任
You know, fixin' everything that happened. Restoring that trust,
我告诉你 光靠福伊尔书店买♥♥的几张箔纸
cause I tell you what, it's gonna take more than
和香草味是不行的
Foyle and vanilla.
是的 所以我今天喊你来我办公室
Yeah well, that's why I asked you to come over.
我知道重修信任的唯一方式就是要坦诚
Now I know, the only way to restore trust is to be dead straight honest.
不掩藏任何事情
Not hide anything I might wanna hide.
好 你要说什么
Alright, so what is it?
我们离婚吧
We need to get a divorce.
嘿 发生什么事了
Hey, what's goin' on?
一家"中途之家"的接待员打来电♥话♥
A call came in from a receptionist at the half-way house
恰巧就是我姐夫假释期间住的那家"中途之家"
where my brother-in-law Clinton was assigned for parole.
很显然 克♥林♥顿♥揍了负责人一顿
Apparently Clinton beat the shit out of his program manager
然后逃跑了
and took off.
你妹夫在假释中
Your brother-in-law is on parole?
说来话长
Long story.
因为负责人叫接待员不要给我们打电♥话♥
The receptionist sat on her ass for over an hour
所以招待员犹豫了一个多小时
before she called it in.
最后才拨通了我们的电♥话♥
The program manager told her not to.
那个负责人说他知道克♥林♥顿♥去哪了
He said he knew where Clinton was headed,
他要亲自把他找回来
and he wanted to bring him in himself.
接待员知道他上哪去了吗
Does the receptionist know where he's headed?
-不知道 -今天是他儿子
- Nope. - It's my nephew, Nick -
也就是我侄子尼克的生日
Clinton's son -- it's his birthday.
我猜他会直接去尼克的学校
I'm guessing he'll make a beeline toward Nick's school.
你准备全境搜捕他吗
You already put a bolo out on him?
没这个打算 他毕竟是你的姐夫
Nah, I figured since he's your brother-in-law,
就这样吧 我们找一队人
I'd just let it slide. We'll need a team to
封锁尼克的学校
lock down Nick's campus.
当然了 这次你就不要带队了
Absolutely, but you won't be taking lead.
长官
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表