剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Boyd, I know. I know. I know.
谁开的枪
Who shot her?
迪基·贝内特
It was Dickie Bennett.
你看到了
Did you see him?
她说的
It's what she said.
给我把迪基·贝内特找出来
I need you to find me Dickie Bennett.
附近一个邻居 看到一辆可疑的车
Neighbor down the block had her eyes on a car she didn't like,
在屋子附近徘徊
hanging around out in front of the house.
她还发现什么
How nosy did she get?
褐色轿车 通过车牌查到
Brown Sedan, license pings back
车主叫韦德·麦瑟 没有确切地址
to a Wade Messer. No address,
只写了哈兰县的一条土路
just a rural route in Harlan county.
有人看到她接近那辆车吗
Anybody see her near the car?
没有
Uh, no.
给州警汤姆·卑尔根打电♥话♥ 他在哈兰
Call trooper Tom Bergen down in Harlan.
行 我认识他
Sure. I know Tom.
他知道这姑娘的事 也许他能帮上忙
He knows the girl's history. He could be helpful.
我去办
I'll do that.
好了 警♥察♥走了
Okay. Police are gone.
我发现 你跟警♥察♥说话的时候
I saw you talking to the officer,
刻意回避了他的视线
ducking his eyes.
当他们的面 不好说的话
Whatever you felt like you couldn't say in their presence,
现在可以说了
now you can.
抱歉 我没懂
Sorry. I don't...
-我没懂你的意思 -行了
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Stop.
葛兰 你别说了
Glenn, I don't want you to speak anymore,
你要是跟我撒谎
'cause once you start lying to me,
咱俩就没得谈了
there's gonna be a river between us with no bridge to cross.
懂我意思了没
Do you understand what I'm saying?
懂了就点头
Nod if you do.
很好
Okay. Good.
重新说
Start again.
搬到莱克星敦后 我一直好好过日子
I've lived a righteous life since I've come up to Lexington.
所有的事都处理得当 该做的都做了
I got my affairs in order, I make it to my meetings...
法警大人 我是个称职的父亲 努力的员工
I'm a good father, and I work hard, marshal.
可是呢
But?
许多年前 我在南卡罗莱纳
Years back, I did a piece for
有过一次入室盗窃的前科
burglary and trespass over in south Carolina.
如今已经出狱十五年了
15 years now since I've been out.
所以呢 不想让你过往的这些小事
And what? You don't want anything to happen to the kids
影响到你的孩子
over some chickenshit from your past?
有了孩子之后 你就拼了命的想保护他们
Thing is, got kids around, all you can do is protect them.
这好像就是 一种天性
You feel this, like, natural pull.
你买♥♥了一把枪
You bought a gun.
两年前在一个枪展上买♥♥了
A little Smith & Wesson .38
一把点三八口径的斯密斯·文森小手♥枪♥
I got at a gun show a couple years back.
放在衣橱里 权当自卫
Kept it in the closet, for protection.
枪在哪 葛兰
Where's that gun now, Glen?
不知道
I don't know.
昨晚还在 现在不见了
It was there last night, and now it's gone,
放在抽屉里以备急用的三百块钱也不见了
along with about $300 I saved in a drawer for emergencies.
怎么了
What?
咱们的约定里可没有
Deal didn't include me paying
帮你付油钱这条 麦瑟
for your gas on top, Messer.
行啊 那咱就住这里好了
Well, then we're gonna have to live here,
因为我没钱付油钱了
'cause I ain't got no other way to pay for it.
给
Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
-说 你包里藏了什么 -你干什么
- Tell me, what do you got in that bag?! - What the hell, man?
你包里藏了什么 雷蒂
What you got in that bag, Retty?!
不关你事
It ain't none of your concern.
当然要管 你包里藏了一把枪
Hell it ain't. You got a piece in there.
为什么要带枪去哈兰
Why are you dragging a gun down to Harlan, girl?
快说 洛丽塔 要不然我就不送你去了
You tell me right now, Loretta, or this ship don't sail.
我就想知道 我爸是怎么死的 没别的
I aim to find what happened to my daddy. That's all.
你丫脑子发昏了啊
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
你丫拽着一把枪去哈兰
You roll into Harlan with a gun,
到处问沃尔特是怎么死的
asking questions about what happened to Walt,
你觉得会有结果吗
what do you think is gonna happen?
这事不用你管
You ain't got to worry about it.
我给过你钱了
You're getting paid.
给钱
Paid?
给多少钱都不值得
There ain't enough money in this
去惹恼贝内特家的人
world worth crossing the Bennetts over.
我想你应该很清楚
I thought you already knew that.
尽量靠近哈兰县就行
Just get me as far as the county ouline.
我就这么点要求
That's all I'm asking.
做梦 到此为止
Hell no. This stops right here.
趁还来得及 赶紧回莱克星敦
We're going to Lexington while we still have a shot.
麦瑟 别挂档
Messer, don't you put this car in gear.
是你逼我把枪掏出来的
You make me pull my hand out of this bag,
接下来会发生的事情 你肯定不喜欢
you might not like what it comes up with.
行 你是老大
All right. You the boss.
我一直把你♥爸♥当朋友看
I considered your daddy a friend.
虽然交情不深 但我欠他不少人情
We wasn't close, but I held him in some regard.
因为这个 我才答应送你来这
And that's the only reason why I agreed to carry you down here.
我都到这了 麦瑟
I've come this far, Messer.
不刨根问底 我死不罢休
I will see this thing through.
这是我欠我爸的
I owe daddy that much.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
还是送你去上班
I'm still gonna take you to work and drop you off.
然后呢
And then?
然后再来搞定这个事
Then I got this thing I need to deal with.
下班后还来接我吗
Do you still plan on picking me up from work?
等事情一搞定 我就来
As soon as I'm done with this thing, yes.
你要去哈兰解决问题
This thing in Harlan?
没错
Yeah.
你们两家有七十年的世仇
Well, we just attended a funeral
你刚杀了他们家的人
after you killed a guy whose
他们家的人就立马还以颜色
family's been feuding with
我们刚参加完你姨妈的葬礼
your family for the past 70 years.
雷兰 要是他们绑♥架♥了她 你怎么办
Raylan, what if they took her?
他们这么做 没准就是为了引你上钩
What if they did that to try and pull you back in?
没人绑♥架♥她
Nobody took the girl.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
她拿了枪
She's got a gun.
拿了钱
She's got money.
很可能跑去哈兰 替她爸爸报仇了
She's likely going down there to avenge her daddy's murder.
你怎么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
我要是她这个年纪 肯定也会这么做
Because that's what I would have done when I was her age.
不然你要我怎么办呢
What do you want me to do?
你要我撒手不管吗
Do you want me just to leave this alone?
是的
Yeah.
我希望你撒手不管
I want you to leave this alone.
我希望你把这些交给有关部门去做
I want you to leave it to the authorities.
这不关你的事 雷兰
This is not your problem, Raylan.
她只有十四岁
She's a 14-year-old girl.
我知道
I Know.
可这不关你的事
It's not your problem.
求你了
Please.
今天不行
Not today.
薇诺娜
Winona...
我保证我不会有事的
I promise you I will be fine.
算了 先送我去上班吧
Okay. Take me to work.
完了再去哈兰
And go to Harlan.
可我不敢保证 你回来的时候我还在那里
But I can't promise you I'm gonna be here when you get back.
伙计们 怎么样
How you boys doing?
舒服吗
Comfortable?
现在是战争时期
There's a goddamn war going on.
你们没听说吗
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表