剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
or maybe I've just seen too much "Law & Order."
没什么会对你不利
Nothing will be used against you.
我们现在就把这事给了结了
We're gonna end this... right now.
听起来有种不祥的预感
That sounds ominous.
那就得看情况了
Well, that depends.
我发现你把事情处理的很好
I figure you're good enough that
谁也不会把昨晚的事跟你联♥系♥起来
no one can link the hitters from last night to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然 除了加里之外
Except, of course, for Gary.
他看起来像是还没解决的问题
He seems like a bit of a loose end.
加里能让你彻底玩完
Gary could put you in for all day.
雷兰 你 你说什么呢
Raylan, what are... what are you doing?
加里没有意识到 你无论如何都会杀了他
Gary doesn't realize you were gonna kill him anyway.
这就是为什么你
I mean, that's why you
让你的手下待在他房♥子外面 对吧
had the button man outside his house, right?
雷兰 你说的不是真的吧
Raylan, you can't seriously...
加里 加里
Gary. Gary.
他们现在是不会杀你的
They ain't gonna kill you right now...
起码在一名美国法警面前是不敢的
not in front of a deputy U.S. marshal.
但等我处理完事情之后 你怎么办
Your problem is that I'm just about done here.
我不关心你往哪里跑
I don't care where you go.
换了我就会离开这个县
I'd leave the country,
但还是看你怎么想
but that's entirely up to you,
最好是消失的无影无踪
as long as we never see you again.
换我...我现在就走人
I'd go... now.
你能解释下刚才发生了什么吗
Do you want to explain what just happened,
或者我该当成刚刚什么都没发生
or should we all just pretend that's completely normal?
相信我 我也是没办法
Believe me, I'd like nothing more than to lean on him,
才利用他来摆脱你
use him to put you away,
并让薇诺娜看清楚他是什么样的人
let Winona see what he really is.
但是
But?
我觉得这只会让她伤心欲绝
I think it would just tear her apart.
那么 你我算是了断了
So... Are we finished?
如果你意识到以后
As long as you understand that the next time
以后还会有这样的谈话
we have this conversation,
你我就真的算是了断了
there won't be a conversation.
我睡醒了 下来换你的班
I wake up from my shift on guard duty and come down here
看看大家是不是都安好
to find I've got no one to relieve.
薇诺娜呢
Winona?
她还睡着
She's still asleep.
雷切尔也睡着
Rachel, too.
加里倒是没在屋子里
Gary's not in his room,
但我想 你应该早就知道了
but somehow I think that's not news to you.
你杀了他
Did you kill him?
没有
No.
你杀人了吗
You kill anybody?
没有
No.
我猜也是这样
Well, I guess there's that.
你找到幕后黑手了吗
You find out who was behind the hit?
你想知道多少
How much you want to know, hmm?
好吧 当我没说
Yeah, forget I asked.
妈的 阿尔洛 你知道现在都几点了吗
Damn it, Arlo! You have any idea what time it is?!
你就知道你那些破烂玩意儿
You about scared the ever-loving shit out of...
哦 你知道你家已经没啤酒了吗
Oh, hey, did you know you're out of beer?
我们在家只喝烈酒
We drink liquor in this house.
那么你能提供些烈酒吗
Are you... offering liquor in this house?
不 我不卖♥♥酒
No, I am not.
事实上 我只是想让你们离开
In fact, I was just about to ask you to leave.
就这件事
Isn't that something?
我们只是想告诉你 我们要跟阿尔洛谈谈
We were just about to tell you that we need to talk to Arlo.
他不在家
He's not here.
阿尔洛这会正在某个地方
Because Arlo is off somewhere
和博伊德·克劳德瓜分我的钱
with Boyd Crowder counting my money.
我不知道那事
I wouldn't know about that.
我跟你讲
I tell you what.
这事儿不麻烦 因为阿尔洛知道
That don't really matter, 'cause Arlo knows.
你最好在他回来之前离开这
Then you best be gone when he gets back.
否则 他会以雷兰的作风让你的膝盖
Otherwise, he's gonna make what Raylan did to your knee feel
感受到天使般的"爱抚"
like a hand job from an angel.
如果阿尔洛真关心你 那他回家后
If Arlo cares about you at all, the only thing that
要处理的第一件事就是
he's gonna be doing when he gets back home...
把属于我的东西还给我
is figuring out how to get me back what's mine.
你为什么不放下
Now, why don't you just put down
你那把土枪 然后走过来喝点酒呢
the peashooter there and come on in?
来吧
Come on.
来吧 给我做点鸡蛋什么的
Come on, make me some eggs or something.
怎么样
What do you say?
无论阿尔洛从你那拿走了什么
After Arlo gives you back...
如果他还给你了
whatever it is he took from you...
接下来 你会对他做什么
What'll you do to him then?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表