剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Don't let your guard down.
这支来♥福♥枪♥的主人还逍遥法外
The man belonging to that rifle is still out there.
没想到能在这见到你
I'm surprised to see you yere.
你是说没带手铐 没有律师陪同吗
Oh, without shackles or an attorney present?
我也觉得怪怪的
It's a little strange for me, too.
你上司认为让约翰逊女士
Your boss, he thought it
在这里接受你们的保护
prudent to bring Ms. Johnson
是明智之举
here for safekeeping.
我怎么没看见他
I don't see him.
他说他出去给我们弄些不错的咖啡
He said he was gonna go out and get us some good coffee.
左上角的抽屉
Top left.
红色的那把
Red tape.
别放到原来那个保险柜里
Put it back anywhere except for where you found it.
我想我得向你道歉
I think I owe you an apology.
我想我严重失职了
It seems that I woefully
你要我做的事情我都没做到
neglected that which you asked me to do.
什么意思
In what way?
我太着急了
Uh, well, in my haste,
一心想带你冲出审判厅
I wanted to get you outside of the courthouse,
结果差点害你身处险境
which could have led you in danger.
博伊德 我的保安
Boyd, my security needs go
可不光是个保镖
beyond having a bodyguard.
从一开始 我就有
From the outset, I have had
其他事要交给你做
other things in mind for you to do,
一些我认为只有你能做到的事
things for which I believe you are uniquely qualified.
我听着好像是 你想让我
Well, that sounds an awful lot like you want me to
重操旧业
return to my outlaw ways.
你对贝内特家族有多了解
How well do you know the Bennett clan?
哈兰县谁不知道马格斯·贝内特
Well, everyone in Harlan county knows Mags Bennett
和她的手下啊
and her boys.
好的
Good.
马格斯挡到我的道了
Mags is getting in the way of my plans,
得有人去修理一下她和她的手下
and she and her boys are gonna have to be dealt with.
该死
Shit.
阿尔特
Art.
雷兰
Raylan.
查理在吗
Charlie here?
不在
No.
薇诺娜在往证据室里放东西
Winona's putting something in the evidence room.
阿尔特
Art.
薇诺娜
Winona.
要我锁上吗
You want me to lock it up?
不用
No.
我等查理来了再说
I'll wait for Charlie.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表