剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我老婆在哪 我老婆究竟在哪
Where's my wife?! Where the hell is she?!
别拦着 我要见她
You cannot stop me from seeing her!
薇诺娜 薇诺娜
Winona! Winona!
我猜两个人你都不认识吧
I'm assuming you don't recognize either of them.
雷兰
Raylan?
我说 我猜两个人你都不认识吧
I said, "I'm assuming you don't recognize either of them."
不是
No.
我是说 是的 不认识
I mean, yes. I don't.
我希望你不会觉得 我们干扰了你的工作
I hope you don't feel like we're distracting you here, deputy.
你叫什么来着
Tell me your name again.
我说过了 我叫艾维斯
I told you... my name is Ives.
艾维斯中士是宪兵刑事调查组的
Sergeant Ives is from army CID.
看起来这两个人离开军队之后...
It turns out after they left the army, both these guys...
没必要再追查下去了 走吧
Hey, there's no need to go into all that. Let's go.
我们一开始在调查
Anyway, we're looking for anywhere
他们跟你有什么过节
they might have come across your path directly,
结果发现他们是被
but we figure they were hired by
某个跟你有仇的人雇的
somebody with a grudge against you.
-好 -你的仇家还真不少
- Yeah. - Seems like a long list.
真难以置信
Yeah, that's hard to believe.
先生们 我先出去一下好吗
Will you gentlemen just excuse me for one minute?
-会... -哎呀 孤胆英雄来了
- It's gonna be... - Oh, well, if it isn't the man of the hour.
-加里 -什么事 雷兰
- Gary. - What's the matter, Raylan?
如果你一拳把我打翻 会不会很爽
You think it might make you feel better to beat me into the floor?
我觉得可以试试
I think it might be worth a shot.
你们两个消停一下好吗
Why don't you two cut the shit right now?
是啊 我觉得 看到我们俩
Oh, yeah. Another ***. I thought this would be, like,
为你争的头破血流 你也算美梦成真了吧
your dream come true, seeing the two of us squaring off to fight for your honor.
让我跟他说两句
I'd just like to talk to him.
她还是我妻子 我可以保护她 好吗
She is still my wife. I can protect her, all right?
首先 你给我离她远点
The first step is to keep her the hell away from you!
你俩别当我不存在 行吗
Will you stop talking about me like I'm not in the room, okay?
说真的 你到底要为他付出多少
Seriously, how much is enough?
难道你真的愿意 舍身为他挡枪子吗
I mean, are you gonna... are you gonna have to actually take a bullet for this guy?!
得了吧 加里 这不公平
Oh, come on, Gary. That's not fair.
公平 什么不公平
Fair? What isn't fair?
他自己招惹了那么多仇家
Is it fair because he lives a life where...
还害的你差点出事
where people are trying to kill him all the time,
这就公平了
that you get caught up in the crossfire?
得了吧
Come on!
霍金斯先生 请你离开这里
Mr. Hawkins, I'm gonna need you to get out of this office.
我要跟我妻子在一起
I'm staying with my wife.
薇诺娜 你录完口供了吧
Winona, you've given your statement, haven't you?
对啊
Yeah.
如果方便的话 我准备派雷切尔送你回家
If it's all right, I'm gonna send Rachel home with you
然后让她在家里陪你 直到我们办完案
and have her stay there with you until we can sort some of this out.
你要是想跟她一起走
Now, if you would like to go with her,
那就赶紧进电梯
that is something for the three of you to discuss in the elevator.
快走 快走
Walk. Walk.
他很伤心
He's upset.
他很混球
He's an asshole.
但他没说错
But he's not wrong.
现在待在我身边很危险
It would be crazy for you to be anywhere near me right now, okay?
跟雷切尔一起走 她会照顾好你的
You go with Rachel. She'll take care of you.
薇诺娜
Winona.
谢谢
Thank you.
玩够了吧
Are we done with playtime now?
我车被撞坏了 所以我觉得
My car got pretty banged up, so I was thinking I'd just, uh...
你哪也不能去 其实是件好事
It's a good thing you're gonna be staying put for a while, then.
为什么我哪也不能去
Why would I'd be doing that?
这个没得商量 雷兰
Not up for discussion, Raylan.
你要么马上接受保护 要么马上辞职
You can either accept protection or you can quit the marshals service.
该怎么选 你心里有数
I'm not gonna tell you which I'd rather.
-阿尔特 我觉得这些跟 -蒂姆会保护你
- Art, I don't see how any of this has... - I'm gonna have Tim shadow you
这样你就不会再捅娄子了
so that you can't do any more damage.
这么说 他不是我的保镖而是保姆了
Oh, so he's not my bodyguard, he's my nanny?
随你怎么叫 但是在我弄清楚
You can call it that if you like, but he's gonna stay
今晚发生的事之前 他会一直待在你身边
with you until I can figure out exactly what happened tonight.
你这是什么意思 我都说了是怎么回事了
What do you mean, wh... I told you what happened.
是啊
Yeah, you did.
蒂姆 看好雷兰
Tim, you're with Raylan.
遵命 长官 保证他绝对安全
Yes, sir. Keep him safe and sound.
但是 如果你发现他试图干预这次调查
Unless you see him attempting to participate in this investigation,
你随时可以朝他开枪
in which case you have my permission to shoot him.
雷切尔 客房♥就在楼梯上面
Rachel, the, uh, the guest room is just at the top of the stairs.
谢谢 但是我不是来睡觉的
Thank you, but I'm not here to sleep.
我得检查一下四周
I need to take a look around.
请便
Oh, yeah.
那个
Well, I'll... I'll
我睡书房♥的沙发 你睡我们的卧室
sleep on the couch in my office, and you can take our room...
我是说 以前的卧室
I mean, our old room.
没关系 谢谢
It's all right. Thank you.
那个 我说句实话
Uh, just so you know, I-I-I don't think this is anything it isn't,
你能回家 真是太好了
but it's wonderful to have you home.
你后保险杠要掉了
You know, your rear bumper's hanging by a thread.
每次你的车颠簸的时
Every time we hit a bump,
我都感觉它要掉下来
I thought it was gonna come off,
直接砸到我的挡风玻璃上
smash straight through my windshield.
那你还跟那么紧
Yet you still stayed so close.
我不指望 你这有带折叠沙发的客房♥
I don't suppose you got one of them suites with a pull-out couch.
你那群哥们退伍之后 有去做契约杀手的吗
You got any buddies became contractors when they got out?
怎么了
Why?
昨晚那两个杀手以前是部队的
The hitters from last night.
宪兵刑事调查组是为这件事来的吗
Is that why that CID Guy showed up?
我猜是的
I think so.
阿尔特说 我不能跟你谈这些
Yeah, Art says I'm not supposed to talk to you about that.
"契约杀手"也不能谈
Contractors?
好吧 大部分人都挺好
Yeah. Most of those guys are okay.
不过有些人退伍回家之后
Some of them, though, you know, they get home,
发现他们没法像以前一样拯救世界了
find out they can't hack it back in the world without the mad minute,
然后就开始接一些私活
and start hiring out for wet work.
我给前台打个电♥话♥ 看能不能给你弄张小床
I'll call the front desk, see if I can get you a cot.
我后备箱里有睡袋
I got a sleeping bag in the trunk.
我出去拿东西的时候 你不会翻窗逃走吧
You're not gonna try to go out the window or anything while I'm gone?
不会
No.
现在不会 我现在累死了
Not right now. I'm beat.
再说你还有车
Plus, you got your car here.
我跑的再快 也比不上你的车轮子
Even if I got a jump on you, you'd be right behind me.
-可你终究还是要跑 -是啊
- But you will eventually. - Eventually, yes.
好吧 你为什么要跑
Yes. Why would you do that?
这个嘛 我得跟几个人单独谈谈
Well, I got to talk to some people... alone.
如果你不放我走 我就偷偷溜走
So either you let me go, or I'm gonna have to give you the slip.
我喜欢做这种困难的选择
I love this shit. This shit makes me hard.
咱俩把丑话都说在前面了
Well, then we've both been warned.
我要你答应我一件事
There's one thing I need you to promise me.
什么事
What's that?
别碰妓♥女♥
No whores.
艾娃 我十四岁之后就没碰过妓♥女♥
Oh, Ava, I ain't been to a whore since I was 14 years old.
我不是说找妓♥女♥
I'm not talking about going to whores,
不过既然你提到了 你最好也别去找妓♥女♥
although now that you mention it, you better not do that, either.
我说的是拿她们赚钱
I'm talking about running them.
等一下
Oh, well, now, hold on a second.
现在经济这么不景气
I mean, the economy what it is,
最好别切断这条财路
now is not the time to cut off potential revenue streams.
再说了 我们不工作之后这里多了不少人
Besides, as many people around here as we got out of work,
你真的想让那些想赚点钱的
you really want to deny enterprising young women
年轻妇女们没活可干吗
an opportunity for gainful employment?
-我是说真的 -我也是
- I'm serious. - Well, so am I.
总统一直在说 要刺♥激♥经济增长
The president can't stop talking about economic stimulus, and
而你却要切掉最能刺♥激♥经济的职业
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表