剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
什么
Hmm?
你想留在这吗
You want to stay?
上面说汤米·巴克斯的事已经过去了
The USA wanna forget about Tommy Bucks.
奥尼尔又退休了
O'neill's retired.
我这里有个空位
I got a slot open.
估计你不是想念我了
I didn't think you missed me.
其实 我小时候胳膊上长了个疣
Well, you know, I had a wart once, when I was a kid --
好吧
Right.
那个疣没了之后你还挺怀念的是吧
And when it was gone, you missed it?
没错
Yeah.
行 我明白了
Yeah, I get it.
等等
Wait. Hold up.
这是你的想法 还是阿尔特的提议
Is this your idea, or did Art suggest this?
提议什么
Suggest what?
靠 就是他干的
Shit. He did.
我欠他个人情
I owe him one.
为什么
What for?
是他帮忙接管了你 不是吗
Well, he took you off my hands, didn't he?
丹 我去肯塔基
Dan, I went to Kentucky.
踏实做事
I did my job, and,
而且我觉得自己做得还不错
as far as I'm concerned, I did it well.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我想说 我现在这个处境他妈的糟透了
My point is, this trouble I'm in is bullshit.
我没明白
I don't understand.
我都不明白为什么要给我们配枪
I don't know why they give us guns.
雷兰
Raylan...
我打算给你复职
I'm trying to offer you your old job back.
原以为这是你梦寐以求的事
I thought that's what you wanted.
我现在梦寐以求的就是回家倒头大睡
Right now, I just want to go home and go to bed.
是不是失望了
Disappointed?
丹说卡特尔不会再找你麻烦了
Dan says the Cartel's gonna leave you alone.
是啊 我还要正对着门的座位
Yeah. Well, I'm still gonna sit facing the door.
博伊德呢
What about Boyd?
他怎么样了
What about him?
他同意
He agree to that --
不再四处游走给他爸报仇了
not gonna run out and avenge his daddy?
我想明天去医院跟他谈谈
Well, I figured I'd talk to him tomorrow at the hospital.
你动作慢了点
Well, you're a little late for that.
趁着夜深人静 他溜了
Slipped out in the middle of the night.
真是好消息
Well, that's good news.
他的伤肯定好的差不多了
He must be feeling better.
言归正传 你想把我调走
So... you want to transfer me.
说实话 雷兰
Honestly, Raylan,
我都不知道谁愿意要你
I don't know who would take you.
我做的那些事情都是迫不得已
Everything I did, I saw no choice.
你该请求支援
You should have called for backup.
伯说 如果
Bo said if he saw
我不自己过去 他就杀了艾娃
anyone but me, he'd kill Ava.
所以你就带上了博伊德
And so you took Boyd?
在当时看来合情合理
It made sense at the time.
好了 你也知道现在是什么情况吧
Well, you know what happens now, don't you.
一群助理检察官围着我们
We get legions of AUSAs all up in our ass.
蒂姆
Tim!
我们要收回你的枪作为证物
We're gonna do the gun thing.
卸下枪♥支♥时 人总会百感交集
Relinquishing a firearm can be a very emotional moment,
所以必须要有另一名副法警在场
and there always must be another deputy in attendance.
再来一点好酒
Add in some premium alcohol,
这样的话 哪里还会出什么差错呢
what could possibly go wrong?
谢谢
Thank you.
你准备再弄把什么枪
What are you going to get next?
估计还是这种
Probably the same thing.
考虑考虑乌兹[著名冲锋手♥枪♥]
You should think about an Uzi.
布利特镇
教堂营地
汽车旅馆
艾娃家
你是怎么想到 要在汽车旅馆里
How do you thought that get the bullet in his arm,
朝他胳膊开枪的
in the motel?
这个 我记不清了
Um...I don't clearly recall.
那一刻发生了太多的事情
A lot seemed to happen at once.
阿尔洛是怎么说的
What did Arlo say?
你父亲说那伙匪徒开枪时
Your father said you shot him by accident
你意外打中了他
when the bad guys started shooting.
应该是吧
He should know.
我们在寻找法警署让你父亲
We're looking for the 25 thousand dollars that
转交给伯·克劳德的两万五千美金
the Marshall service gave your father to give to Bo Crowder.
你父亲说 钱他转交了
Your father said he passed on
但我们没在伯·克劳德随身物品里找到
but we didn't find the Crowder things.
阿尔洛私吞了
Arlo has it.
你知道私吞的事
You know this.
我了解阿尔洛
I know Arlo.
怎么 难道你们认为是我偷的
What, you guys think I stole it?
就因为我误伤了人
Just because I've shot the occasional person
也别把我看成贼
doesn't make me a thief.
嘿 哈兰小伙
Hey, Harlan man.
-不知你对这件事有没有兴趣... -有
- You think you might be interested in possibli... - Yes
我还没说是什么事情
You don't even know what I was gonna ask.
反正是要把我弄到外面去 对吧
Is it gonna get me out of here?
我说 这次去抓谁
So, who we going after?
吉米·埃尔·迪安
Jimmy Earl Dean
全是名字没个姓氏
Three first names --
三连冠大赢家啊
Triple winner right off the bat.
他是性侵犯者 被判强♥奸♥罪
Sex offender -- statutory rape.
两周前才放出来
Got his release two weeks ago.
州警接到匿名电♥话♥举报
State police got a call on the tip line.
称有名疑似该男子的人
Man matching his description was
骚扰过一名未成年少女
aggravating a teenage girl.
为什么叫我陪你来
Why'd you ask me to go with you?
我跟那些人打交道时觉得...别扭
I'm not...comfortable with these people.
哪些人
What people?
色魔
Perverts?
哈兰那边的人
People in Harlan.
每次只要我下矿区
Anytime I've gone to coal country,
每个人都彬彬有礼
everyone was all polite...
-我更愿意回去做文书工作 -是 长官
- I'd prefer to do paperwork. - "yes, ma'am.
不 长官
No, ma'am."
心想 21世纪了
Trying to keep in mind
这点认知人总该是有的
it's the 21st century and what's expected.
可是一到了亮手铐的时候
But when the cuffs come out...
我就是黑婊♥子♥了
Then I'm a black bitch.
你是想喊我帮你跟老乡打交道
So you want me to help you with my people.
我说 咱们不妨弄一些炸猪皮
You know, throw 'em a pork rind
或叮咚糕[巧克力蛋糕]
or some ding dongs?
只要你不介意就行了
If you wouldn't mind.
我不介意 长官
No, ma'am.
嘿...
Hey...
这些大♥麻♥你不能拿
You can't take those.
我爸两天前就跟你说过了
My daddy told you two days ago
叫你离我远点
to stay away from me.
我告诉他 你昨天又鬼鬼祟祟的跑过来了
I told him about you creeping up again yesterday.
你看见我靠近你了
You see me coming near you?
我离你大老远的 我就待这不动
I'm way over here, and I'm gonna stay over here.
但是你必须住手
But you stop harvesting.
为啥
Why should I?
这是我爸的棚子 我爸的大♥麻♥
This is my daddy's weed and my daddy's shed.
是你非法侵入他人住♥宅♥
You're trespassing.
我才不管这是谁的棚子
I don't care whose shed it is.
这不是你们的大♥麻♥
That's not your weed.
也不是你的
Not yours, either.
是我老板的
It belongs to the folks I work for.
是嘛
Oh, really?
他们可没种这玩意
They didn't grow it.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表