剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I know you and Ava have a history
也许你认为 凭借这段恋情
and you might assume that that familiarity
你就有权对她指手画脚
gives you a certain license.
可事实并非如此
Well, it don't.
这是你第二次当着我的面 对她不敬了
That's twice you've disrespected her in my presence.
再一再二不再三
Don't let it happen a third.
你要放我出去
You come to get me out of here?
有个条件
One condition.
该死
Oh, shit.
你去马格斯那里
You go to Mags,
拿回你的地♥产♥
take your property back from her,
把它给黑峰煤矿
give it to Black Pike.
-什么 -你都听到了
- What? - You heard me.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
交易已经完成了
Deal's already done.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你可以的 我确认过了
You can. I checked.
卡罗尔·约翰逊 你还记得吧
Carol Johnson, you remember her,
那个挺漂亮的红发女郎 她说契约还没签
pretty red head, says escrow hasn't closed.
严格意义上讲 那块地还是你的
Property is still technically yours.
所以 你去找马格斯
So you will go to Mags,
告诉她 如果她不交出迪基
and unless she gives up Dickie,
你就收回地♥产♥ 毁掉她跟黑峰的交易
back out, destroy the whole deal.
我不想这么干
No, I don't think I will.
我真不懂你 阿尔洛
I don't understand you, Arlo.
这辈子都没懂过
Not for the life of me.
我才不要把十五万送回去
I ain't giving back 150 grand.
为什么
Why not?
难道海伦的命对你来说 不值这个价吗
Helen's life ain't worth that to you?
我不需要你去逮捕迪基
I don't need you to arrest Dickie.
放我出去 我自然会找他算账
Let me out of here. I'll find him,
我会亲手宰了他
kill him myself for nothing.
我相信
Sure you will.
你心里很明白 是你害死了她
All this time knowing her blood was on your hands.
我害死了她
My hands?
-是你杀了库佛 -你不放弃那笔钱
- You killed a Bennett! - Now you won't give up your payday
又何谈去抓迪基
so you can get her killer.
雷兰
Raylan!
雷兰
Raylan!
-抱歉 -我不允许你打囚犯
- I'm sorry. - Can't let you hurt a prisoner.
你说得对
You're right.
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
他会没事的
He's gonna be all right.
只要他做了他该做的
As long as he does what's right!
我把话跟你说明白了
Now, let me talk to you in a language I think you can understand.
把这想成一笔交易
Think of this as a business deal.
我要是能拿下迪基
If I take down Dickie,
你和博伊德就能在哈兰县随心所欲了
you and Boyd can have free rein over all of Harlan county.
不论我做什么
Don't matter what I do.
马格斯都不会交出迪基
Mags won't give Dickie up.
她会的
Yes, she will.
阿尔洛·吉文斯在外面
Arlo Givens is outside.
就他一个人
Alone?
他不肯说他来干嘛
He wouldn't say what he wanted.
带他进来
Bring him on in.
没事 你下去吧
It's okay. You can go.
你好 玛吉
Hello, Maggie.
我还在想 你什么时候会来找我呢
Wondered how long it would be before you came to my door.
喝酒不
You want a drink?
那还用说
You know I do.
你知道 这事跟我无关吧
You understand I didn't have nothin' to do with it.
海伦和我已经休战了
Helen and I had called a truce.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
但你还是得为迪基做的事负责
But you still got to answer for Dickie.
他说你们打劫了他
He's claiming you ripped him off.
没错 但是有原因的
We did, with cause.
迪基去找博伊德
Dickie came to Boyd,
推♥翻♥了你和他的约定
reneged on the deal you made.
博伊德生气了
Boyd took offense.
博伊德应该来找我
Boyd should have come to me.
你也应该来找我
You should have come to me.
我们都以为 你跟黑峰做了那笔交易之后
We all had the sense you'd stepped back from the life,
就退隐江湖了
with your mine deal.
你是要我交出迪基吧
You want me to give up my son to you?
要是反过来 你会交出雷兰吗
It came to it, you'd do the same to Raylan?
要么你告诉我迪基在哪
Either you tell me where Dickie's at,
要么我退出跟黑峰煤矿的交易
or I back out of the deal with Black Pike.
现在反悔太迟了
You're too late for that.
不迟
No, I ain't.
这你心里清楚
And you know it.
大♥麻♥生意已经大不如前了
Pot trade ain't what it used to be.
丢了跟黑峰的交易
Without that deal,
你就一无所有了
you got nothing.
你找到他之后 要干嘛
What'll you do if you get him?
我要宰了他
I'd kill him.
但这回我说的不算
But it ain't my decision.
雷兰派你来的
Raylan sent you?
他让我问问你
Wanted me to ask you,
未来值多少钱
what's the future worth?
办好了吗
You get it done?
没办成
Ah, it didn't work out.
我别无选择 迪克
I had no choice, Dick.
妈妈知道吗
Mama know about this?
就是她把你交出来的
She's the one who gave you up.
看来你不值得她保护
Seems you ain't worth protecting.
该死的 雷兰
Oh, goddamn it, Raylan.
走吧 道尔
Let's go, Doyle.
我们说好的
We made a deal.
迪克 转过去
I'm gonna need you to turn around, Dick.
手放在身后
Behind your back.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
这下你满意了吧
Hope you're satisfied.
接着走
Start walking.
你用不着这么做 雷兰
You don't have to do this, Raylan.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说 我说
I said - I said,
你用不着 用不着这么做 雷兰
you don't - you have to do this, Raylan!
我当然用得着了
Of course I do.
我们就是这样的人 迪基
This is who we are, Dickie.
一直都没变
This is who we've always been.
吉文斯家族
Givens,
贝内特家族 明争暗斗多久了
Bennetts, going on what?
快一个世纪了
Nearly a hundred years now.
争斗就将这样结束
And this is how it ends.
是可以结束
It can just end.
但不带这样的啊
It don't have to be like this,
大半夜的 在林子里 我还戴着手铐
with handcuffs in the woods in the middle of the night.
你闯进我爸家里
You walked into my father's home
杀死了还穿着睡衣的海伦
and executed Helen in her goddamn bathrobe.
不 不是那样的 雷兰
No, that was not the way it went down, Raylan.
我们没杀她
Nobody executed her.
她死 是因为她拿猎枪指着我们
She died because she had a shotgun pointed at us
还不听我的劝告
and she wouldn't listen.
我跟她讲了 要她把抢放下 雷
When I told her to put the gun down, Ray...
我一遍遍的说啊
I told her over and over again,
"把枪放下"
"Put the damn gun down,"
但她就不肯听啊 雷兰
but she wouldn't listen, Raylan.
你知道她是怎样的人 雷兰
You know how she was, Raylan!
别装出一副了解她的样子
Don't talk about her like you knew her.
你对她一点都不了解
You didn't know shit about her.
她拯救了我的人生
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表