剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I'm gonna go right.
我希望你们左转
I want you two to go left.
我往右
I go right.
你们往左
You go left.
如果你们还是右转
If you go right...
我就要来讨个说法了
Then I'm gonna want some answers.
好了 明白我意思了吧
All right. You guys have a good one.
你跟他们说了什么
What was that about?
方向
Directions.
怎么停下了
Why are we stopping?
他们还在跟踪我们吗
Are they following us again?
不 不
No, no.
他们左转了
They took a left.
你得把我载到目的地吧
Well, I still need to be dropped off.
到了
You're here.
什么
What?
卡梅伦路和奇斯路的拐角
Corner of Cameron and Chase.
你说的是这里吧
Isn't that what you said?
没错
Yeah.
这不能说明我失去了理智
That doesn't mean I'm crazy.
情况很复杂 雷兰
There's a lot going on, Raylan.
亲爱的 也许我们应该一段时间不见面
Oh, look, honey, maybe we shouldn't see each other for a little while.
-什么 -我不知道 我...
- What? - I don't know. I...
我们坚持认为周围的一切
We keep thinking things are different
还有我们 都有所改变
and that we've changed,
但你还是会在行驶途中下车
but you're still getting out in traffic
去制止那些你认为是在跟踪你的人
and trying to stop people you think are following you.
那两个家伙从法♥院♥开始就一路跟着我们了
Those guys took every turn from the courthouse -
让我说完
let me finish.
为什么
Why?
你是想说 你有多讨厌我的工作
So you can you tell me how much you hate my job and -
雷兰 不要再说了
Raylan, stop it.
我并不想因为你的工作而迁怒于你
I don't want to get on you about your job.
真的不想
I don't.
但我控制不了我自己
But I can't seem to help myself,
这让我不得不相信
which leads me to believe that,
尽管我竭尽全力 也许我还是没有改变
despite my best efforts, maybe I haven't changed.
我不是说 你没有改变
I'm not saying youhaven't changed.
我跟你说
Let me tell you something.
当一个人说
When someone says,
"不是你 是我"
"It ain't you, it's me,"
他们其实是想说"就是你"
They mean, "It's you."
并非每次都是如此
Not all the time.
是
Yeah.
-你接电♥话♥吧 -我要下车了
- Why don't you take that? - I need to go.
是负责照顾洛丽塔的社工
The girl, Loretta - it's her social worker.
等我一下
Just wait.
埃米莉 什么事
Emily. Hey. What's up?
我现在手头上有点事情
I'm I-in the middle of something.
好 我二十分钟赶到
Okay. I can be there in 20 minutes.
好吧 十分钟
Fine, 10.
-我要走了 -我也是
- I got to go. - I do, too.
-你能搭到车回去吗 -能 我打车回去
- Can you get a ride back? - Yes. I will get a taxi.
谢谢你载我一程
Thank you for the ride.
就像我在电♥话♥里说的那样
Like I told you you over the phone,
她说 她只和你说话
she said she would only talk to you.
她经历了太多事情
well, she's been through a lot.
这些孩子都是
They all have.
抱歉 今天我手里要处理的个案很多
Sorry. I have a huge case load today,
其实她去不去儿童之家 跟我没有任何关系
and it doesn't matter to me if she goes inside or back to the group home.
但她得做出决定
But she has to decide.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
你耽误了不少事情 小丫头
You're holding things up here, girl.
我不认识这些人
I don't know these people.
没错
Yeah.
我也是 但她说他们都是虔诚的基♥督♥徒
Well, I don't either, but she says they're good christian folk.
说的比唱的还好听
She talks like oprah.
她说这些孩子挺好的
She says the kids are nice.
我最后会变成看小孩的保姆 给他们擦屁♥股♥
I'll end up a babysitter, wiping their butts.
在我看来 他们貌似都接受过"坐便盆训练"
Well, they look potty-trained to me.
我会被关在那栋房♥子里
I'll be trapped inside that house.
那栋房♥子看着挺漂亮
That house looks nice.
可我不喜欢
I don't like it.
这条街道看着很干净
The street looks nice.
这些树长的很浓密
The trees are nice.
我想这里肯定有 不少和你年纪相仿的孩子
I'm sure there are plenty of other kids around here your age.
我不是小孩
I ain't a kid.
你到底有什么问题
Well, then, what's the damn problem, huh?
大老远把我折腾来
Why you got me all the way out here?
我很生气
I'm pissed.
好
Okay.
他们为什么要这么做
Why'd they do it?
谁为什么要这么做
Why'd who do what?
他们为什么要杀我爸
Why'd they kill my daddy?
他只是个可怜的老人 他到底做了什么啊
He was a sad old man. What'd he ever do?
我想事情是这样的
Just how it broke, I suppose.
你老爸和一些坏人
Your daddy was stretched thin,
做了不少非法生意
in business with some bad people.
我想我妈了
I miss my ma.
可以想见
I can imagine.
但我不想我爸
But not my daddy.
虽然他是很可怜
He was pitiful.
这是不是显得我很差劲
Does that make me bad?
没有
Nope.
一点没有
No, it don't.
如果我看到库佛死很高兴
Does it make me bad
是不是显得我很差劲
if I'm glad Coover's dead?
没有他 这个世界好多了
The world's better without him.
好了 洛丽塔 这么说吧
All right. Loretta, here's the deal.
在这的日子是不是很艰难 是的
Is this gonna be tough? Yeah.
很孤独
Lonely.
但你很坚强
But you're strong.
你会交到朋友 认识男孩
You'll make friends. You'll meet boys.
最重要的是 你会成为那两个孩子的大姐姐
And best of all, you'll be a big sister to those two.
在他们眼中
They're gonna look at you
你是一个由内向外散发着光芒的人
like you got a light coming from the inside.
快点 试一试吧
Come on. Give it a shot.
你哥虽然笨 但是他很有本事
You brother was a dim bulb, but he had a knack.
他知道如何节省个人消费支出
All that personal consumption, I guess.
他知道如何进行杂交
He could crossbreed,
提高或降低四氢大♥麻♥酚含量
raise and lower the THC
就像挥舞着魔术棒的魔术师
like he was a conductor waving a wand.
他的事业就要完蛋了
His way is dying.
跟他说吧
Tell him.
妈妈会把手头上的大♥麻♥生意都交给你
Mom's giving you what's left of the weed business.
好吧
Well,h... Okay.
就这样吧
Then that's it.
你我从此断绝母子关系
You and me are done.
什么 你说什么
Ho, ho, ho! What?
我正在清算账目
I'mettling accounts.
所以我不准你去惹雷兰
To that end, I want you to leave Raylan alone.
要抑制我们自己人的复仇心态
We hold our side of the feud.
我还有其他担心
I got other concerns.
由于我和黑峰煤矿达成一致
I got threats on account of Black Pike,
我收到不少死亡威胁
don't need more.
大致就是这样
Now, okay.
等一下 现在是什么...
Hold up here. What - now...
难道要我提醒你们
Do I need to remind us that, uh,
吉文斯家的人杀了本内特家的人
a Givens murdered a Bennett here?
全拜你所赐
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表