剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
但这些大♥麻♥长在他们的地上
Grown on their land.
地是政♥府♥的
Grown on state land.
你现在到成律师啦
Oh, you gonna be a lawyer now?
这是不是才是你过来动手动脚的原因
Is this how come you been perving on me?
我怎么对你动手动脚了
Now, how have I been perving on you?
我暴露身体了吗
Have I exposed myself?
我做什么下流动作或行为不检点了吗
Have I made any lewd or unwanted commens toward you?
没有啊
No, I have not.
好吧 现在
Well, right now.
你在跟一个你不应该搭讪的
You're talking to a 14-year-old Girl
14岁小女孩搭讪
you have no reason to be talking to.
我当然有必要和你说话啦
I have a reason to be talking to you.
因为你在偷一些不属于你的东西
You're trying to steal something don't belong to you.
嘿 我跟你说过离我远点
Hey! I told you to stay back.
是 女士 好了吧 女士
Yes, ma'am. Okay. Mama?
你妈在哪
Where is your mom?
死了还是跟人跑了
Did she die, or did she run off?
你想念你妈不
You miss your mama?
你这个年纪的孩子应该会想妈妈
At your age, I imagine you do.
我是说 像你这么大的小女孩
I mean, a girl at your age,
总想找个人倾诉
she needs somebody to talk to.
在我看来 你老爹并没有
It's not like your daddy could
尽到他的义务
do a good job of that.
起码在我看 你不会跟他
It's not like you could talk to
谈月经的事情
him about your period.
你要做那个听我倾诉的人
You gonna be the one to talk to me about that?
起码我们年龄相近
Well, I'm closer in age.
相近个屁
Not by much.
别这样 我刚30岁
Oh, come on. I just turned 30.
超过18岁的男人
Any man over 18
和我谈论月经的都是色魔
talking to me about my period is a pervert.
妈的 是男人和我谈月经就是色魔
Shit, any man period talking to me about my period.
月经 真好笑
Period -- that's funny.
你真好笑
You're very funny.
好笑极了
That's good stuff.
你换新手法了
Is this gonna be your new line
打算说我们笑点相近是吗
how we got the same sense of humor?
你在想什么
What's in your mind?
你认为事情会怎么发展
How do you think this is gonna go?
你在想 "没准我们俩会掐架
You thinking, "Maybe we'll fight a little,
然后我们会撕打在一起然后互相挠痒痒
then it'll turn to wrestling and tickling and
然后大笑 之后她会说
laughing, then she'll say,
不要碰人家那里 然后
'ooh, don't touch me there,' and
她就不会反抗我了"
then she won't stop me"?
你脑子里是这么想的对不对
Is that how it runs in your head?
你现在都不知道要说什么 对不对
You don't even know what to say now, do you?
甚至在我说厮打
Even me talking about wrestling
挠痒痒 还有 不要碰人家那里 的时候
and tickling and "Ooh, don't touch me there,"
你就像被施了魔咒一样 沉浸其中难以自拔
It's like a spell's been cast, and you don't want break it
没准你正想着 最好是沉浸其中再也不要醒来
Maybe you are just dreaming and you don't wanna wake up.
可惜啊 醒醒吧
Well, wake up.
去你♥妈♥的♥
God Dammit!
我想好好跟你谈
I tried nice with you.
我已经很友好了
Hell I tried friendly.
但你居然不领情
It ain't worked yet.
当别人问我 为什么要回哈兰
You know when people ask me why I came back here to Harlan,
我告诉他们 因为贝内特家的人给了我份差事
I tell 'em it's cause the Bennett boys gave me a job.
但老实说
But honestly,
事实并非如此
that's not it.
根本不是那样
That's not it at all.
我是为了你才回来的 洛丽塔
I came back here because of you Loretta.
给他们打工吗
He works for them?
他来时只是说
When he came by here,
在银行工作
he just said he was some bank man.
他一路跟踪我到了大♥麻♥棚
Well, he followed me to the shed.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, Jesus. - What's wrong?
我今早刚打了一通举报电♥话♥
I called that tip line this morning.
老爸 我和你说过别这么做
Oh, daddy, I told you not to do that.
别担心 是匿名电♥话♥
Don't worry. It's anonymous.
好吧 我去和马格斯谈谈 她一直很喜欢我
Well, I'll go talk to Mags, she likes me.
雷蒂 别和她说咱们在种大♥麻♥的事
Rettie. When you talk to her, don't say anything about us growing.
老爸 那个色魔估计早就告诉她了
Well, with the perv working for her, she already knows, daddy.
在我们的护送下
With our little convoy,
你可得仔细地听听四周的声音
you listen closely enough,
也许你能听到冲马桶的声音
you could have heard toilets flushing up and down this holler,
那是他们在冲掉大♥麻♥
everybody dumping their Stash.
你和你的同事最近有没有
Hey, you or any of your people
发现博伊德·克劳德的踪迹
have any sightings of Boyd Crowder lately?
没有 但是我们在全力寻找
No, but we're looking for him.
州警
State police!
你们为什么要找他
Why are you looking for him?
因为你打死了伯·克劳德
Well, you took out Bo Crowder.
是迈阿密持枪暴徒杀了他
Miami gun thugs flipped his switch.
我只是旁观
I was just a spectator.
不管怎样 伯都已经死了
At any rate, Bo's gone.
开门 麦克里迪 我看到你在窗边了
Open up, Mccready. I saw you at the window.
你觉得博伊德会子承父业
You think Boyd's gonna try to fill his father's shoes,
成为哈兰的大恶霸吗
take his place as the crime lord of Harlan?
自然科学课上教的那句古话是什么
What's that old saying from science class?
自然界里是没有真空的
Nature abhors a vacuum?
怎么了
What?
先生 我是州警汤姆·卑尔根
Sir, I'm Trooper Tom Bergen.
这两位是美国联邦法警布鲁克斯和吉文斯
These are deputy U.S. Marshals Brooks and Givens.
他们正在寻找强♥奸♥犯
They're on a detail, looking for a sex offender.
吉米·埃尔·迪安
Jimmy Earl Dean.
这跟我有什么关系
Well, what business is it of mine?
麦克里迪先生 你拨♥打♥了州举报电♥话♥
Well Mr. Mccready, you called the state tip line.
鬼才打那电♥话♥
The hell I did!
先生 你可能认为
Sir, you might have thought
你打的是匿名电♥话♥ 但其实并不是
it was an anonymous call, but it's not.
你打举报电♥话♥的时候
When you call,
你的名字和地址都会显示出来
your name and your address pop up.
根据你的留言 一名从瑞比特侯勒来的男子
On the recording you left, you said that a man from
对你的女儿进行骚扰
Rabbit Holler was bothering your daughter.
而我们要找的强♥奸♥犯
The fella we're looking for,
也是瑞比特侯勒人士
he's from Rabbit Holler.
我没打过什么举报电♥话♥ 也没留过言
Well, I didn't call any line or make any recording.
先生 您女儿在家吗
Is your daughter home, sir?
不在 长官
No, Ma'am.
可您的女儿
But you do have a daughter
与举报电♥话♥里提及的女孩年龄相仿
who's of the same age of the girl mentioned on the tip Line.
请你们离开好吗
Would you please leave?
先生 如果你改主意想帮我们
Sir, you change your mind, if you want to help us
抓住这个强♥奸♥犯的话 请给我们打电♥话♥
put away a known and dangerous sex offender, you...Give us a call.
他怎么那么害怕
Why so scared?
一堆人看着我们敲他家门呢
Well, there's about 10 sets of eyes that saw us roll up to his house.
詹姆斯·埃尔·迪安有工作吗
Does James Earl Dean have a job?
他的记录上好像登记着他有工作
He put something down on his registration.
"青山全地行"
Green mountain atv tours.
我靠
Oh, shit!
我知道麦克里迪为什么那么紧张了
That's why Mccready's so nervous.
骚扰他女儿的那个人给贝内特家干活
The guy who's perving on his daughter, works for the Bennetts.
贝内特是什么人
Who are the Bennetts?
别动
Hold still, still...
除非你想流更多的血
Unless you want to bleed some more.
我没动
I am holding still!
那再坚持一会
Well, hold stiller.
有人要奶酪吗
Anybody want some chese?
自己贴创可贴去吧
Now you can stick on the Band-aids yourself.
我得好好教训他们一番
I am gonna teach them a lesson.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表