剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I also was told you were brave, is that true?
需要我做的 我都会尽力去做
Trying to be whatever's required.
-那么 如果你们的嫌犯 -小卡比
- So, if this suspect of yours - Kirby Jr.?
对 小卡比
Yeah. Kirby Jr.
就是报♥警♥说审判厅有炸♥弹♥的那个
Same guy who called in the courthouse bomb threat.
对啊 如果他要杀我
That's right. If he -- if he tries to kill me,
你愿意舍命救我一命吗
would you give your life to save mine?
约翰逊女士 如果我死后进了天堂
Miss Johnson, if I'm dead and gone to heaven,
我又怎么会知道 我救了你的命
how do I know I saved your life?
雷兰 难道救我一命 还不够你上天堂吗
Raylan, wouldn't heaven now if you saved my life?
好吧 你赢了
You got me.
我是卡罗尔·约翰逊
This is Carol Johnson.
你知道法律规定开车接电♥话♥必须用免提吗
Are you familiar with the hands-free law?
你能消停会吗
Will you just pipe down?
好 这通电♥话♥我来付费
Yes, I'll accept the charges.
到底怎么了
What in the hell happened?
不会吧
Are you kidding me?
看在上帝的份上 好吧
Oh, for the love -- all right.
不 不 不 你知道吗
No, no, no. You know what?
我什么也不想听 算了
I don't even want to hear it. Just never mind.
等我过去再说
Tell me when we get there.
听起来像是从局子里打来的
It sounded like the kind of call
叫你往外捞人的电♥话♥
someone gets from someone in jail.
真聪明 法警先生
Very good, Marshal.
你要保释哪个人
So, who we gonna bail out?
我突然想起来 上回我出狱的时候
Well, it occurs to me that you were there to greet me
就是你在这里迎接的我
the last time I got out of jail.
下回我不会了
Well, I won't be there the next time.
我向你保证
I can guarantee you that.
你怎么知道还会有下次 雷兰
What makes you think there's gonna be a next time, Raylan?
你们竟然又捏造罪名来抓我的员工
You arrest another of my employees on some trumped-up bullshit,
我要告你们骚扰平民
we'll sue you for harassment!
-你听到了没 -如果你朝狗熊身上捅一刀
- You hear me? - You all go poking the bear,
它肯定会反咬你一口 这就叫咎由自取
and it's his fault when you get bit.
你是不是另有所指
Are you talking back there about something?
怎么了 这位女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
约翰逊女士
Miss Johnson.
道尔·贝内特 我就喜欢跟你打交道
Oh, yes. Doyle Bennett -- just the man i'd like to talk to.
博伊德
Boyd...
你在给一家臭名昭著的公♥司♥卖♥♥命
You keep some pretty notorious company.
再臭也赶不上你们贝内特县的警♥察♥局局长
Oh, not nearly as notorious as the corrupt chief
真是腐♥败♥至极
of the Bennett police department.
如果你是想说 我们逮捕克劳德这件事
Well, if you're referring to the arrest of Mr. Crowder,
我想你也应该知道 他之前犯了不少事
you should know that he has an extensive history of criminal behavior.
你们绞尽脑汁才找到"尾灯坏了"这么个罪名
And a busted taillight is the best you could come up with?
你应该多多关心你的员工
You should be more careful about the people you hire.
我想雷兰也会赞同我的看法
I think Raylan would agree with me on that.
啊 不会
Huh? Oh, no.
你说你的 别把我扯进来
You can, uh, go ahead and leave me out of it.
这就是新时代的执法官吗
Oh, that's the role of the new, modern lawman --
对贪污腐♥败♥视而不见
just stand by and watch corruption go unchecked?
他是对的
Well, he's right.
博伊德的名声的确不太好
Boyd here is shady.
不过 还是没有你的名声臭 对吧 道尔
Of course, he isn't any worse than you, Doyle, is he?
黑峰煤矿的圈地计划也好不到哪去 卡罗尔
Or your company's mountaintop agenda, Carol.
在我看来 你们都臭不可闻
As far as I'm concerned, you all deserve each other.
等东窗事发的那天
And whenever this shit does blow up
你们猜我会怎么做
your faces, guess what?
反正我是不会替你们收尸的
I won't be here to clean up the bodies.
祝你们一天愉快
You all have a good day, now.
我回车里了
I'll be in the car.
你拿到雷吉·埃姆斯的签名了吗
Did you at least get Reggie Eames' signature?
今天早上拿到了 但他们
Well, I got it this morning, but I had it in the
逼停我的车时 我放车上了
truck with me when they pulled me over.
那你还得回去 把它拿回来
Then you're just gonna have to go back out and get it again.
这次只是个警告
This was a warning.
下一次 道尔和他的手下
Next time, Doyle and his boys
可就不是"非法拘禁"这么简单了
won't bother with some bullshit arrest.
你只管拿钱做事就行了
You just keep doing what you're being paid to do.
约翰逊女士 如果真出了事
If lines must be crossed, Miss Johnson,
你凭什么让我相信 你会来救我
how do I know that you're gonna have my back?
我刚刚把你捞了出来
I just bailed you out of jail,
而且我还会替你把车赎回来
and I'm about to get your car out of hock.
这就是在咱们这桩买♥♥卖♥♥中
Take those as gestures of my goodwill
我对你言而有信的表现
towards your role in our cause.
你刚才那番话说得真不赖
That was quite a speech you made in there.
多谢
Well, thank you.
我一晚上没睡 就为准备这个
I stayed up all night working on it.
在那番话的最后
That whole part at the end about
你说"你不会替我们收尸"
you not being around to clean up the bodies --
你是说着玩玩的
were you just being figurative,
还是真的要置身事外
or are you planning on leaving us?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
怎么了 雷兰
What's the matter, Raylan?
你看起来有点焦虑
You seem a bit agitated.
你跟她相处的好吗
Do you get along with her?
或许你只是对咱们现在的状况
Maybe you're just feeling some anxiety
感到有些焦虑
about our current situation.
你指的是什么状况
What situation would that be?
我们已经不止一次
Well, now, more than once we've found ourselves on
站在同一阵营了
the same side of a fight.
好吧 我受雇于联邦政♥府♥
Okay, well, I'm on assignment by the federal government.
而你只是一家臭名昭著的公♥司♥雇佣的匪徒
You're a hired gun thug for a crooked company.
唯一能让你我看似
Now, the only thing that we're
处于同一阵营的 也就只有这辆车了
on the same side of is, like, this car.
雷兰 要帮忙的话 尽管找我
Well, if you need anything, Raylan, you let me know.
约翰逊女士 麻烦你再说一遍
Miss Johnson, tell me again.
你觉得 接下来会发生什么
In your head, what's about to happen here?
空气变的清新[误会消除]
Just gonna clear the air,
心平气和的谈话成为可能
have a nice, calm conversation.
煤矿旁边的空气就没清新过
Nothing clear about the air around coal.
你认识这些人吗
Do you know these people?
我认识 你呢
I know of them. You?
这个吗 我跟他们有些渊源
Well, you could say we have some history.
法警先生 不会出什么问题吧
Is that got be a problem, Marshal?
不会的 女士
No, ma'am.
贝内特夫人
Ms. Bennett.
我们还没有正式见过面
I don't believe we've formally met.
我是黑峰煤矿公♥司♥的卡罗尔·约翰逊
I'm Carol Johnson with the Black Pike mining company.
我知道你是谁 约翰逊女士
I know who you are, Miss Johnson.
你本人比报纸上还漂亮
Glad you're prettier in person than you are in the papers.
雷兰 我很奇怪你怎么会跟她在一起
I'm surprised to see you here with her, Raylan.
执行公务
Uh, marshals service duty.
有人威胁要杀她
There have been some threats.
太可怕了
Oh, well, that's just awful.
我想 这也是工作的一部分
Part of the job, I suppose.
嗯 做女强人挺难的
Yeah, it's not easy being a strong woman.
看看我就知道了
Take it from me.
不过你只管做好自己的事情就行了
But you just keep doing what you're doing.
别让别人看到你愁容满面的样子
Don't let them see you sweat.
约翰逊女士 这些是我儿子 迪基和库佛
Oh, Miss johnson, these are my boys -- uh, Dickie and Coover.
你们好啊
Hello.
那么...你来这有何贵干
So, what -- uh, what brings you out this way?
是买♥♥便携肥皂 还是买♥♥牙刷
Need some travel soap? Toothbrush, maybe?
我是来谈生意的
I'm here to talk business.
警♥察♥可就在我们眼皮底下
Even with the law within earshot?
黑峰煤矿向来光明磊落
Black pike is all aboveboard.
没什么见不得人的
No need for secrecy.
我想说的都会在
Everything I have to say on the matter you'll hear
今晚的镇民大会上讲
tonight at that fancy meeting you're holding.
我很高兴得知 你们都会去参加镇民大会
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表