剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
It's the one with the ringing bells.
他们是谁
Who are they?
天知道
Lord knows.
想杀我的人多了去了
Any number of people are trying to kill me.
就待在这里
Right here.
好了
Okay.
你还有去打靶场吗
Now, you still go to the range?
-什么 -打靶场
- What? - The shooting range?
我几年没去过了
I haven't been in years.
他们教你的你没忘吧
But you rember what they taught you, right?
瞄准红心就行了
Center mass?
好了 如果那两个人跟着我不放 你就一直开枪
Okay, now, if these two get by me, you keep shooting
直到他们不动了或者你的子弹打完了
until they stop moving or you run out of bullets.
你去哪
where are you going?
-如果他们来了 -雷兰
- Now, if they come... - Raylan...
你就一直开枪
... You keep shooting.
为什么你不待在这里和我一起开枪
why don't you stay here, and we both keep shooting?
记住瞄准红心
Center mass.
同意
Yes.
同意什么
"Yes"?
去格林科
Glynco.
克劳德先生
Mr. Crowder?
多么美丽的夜晚
Beautiful night.
我也这么觉得
I thought so.
我是出来看星星的
I came out to see the stars.
我想我的出现一定让你困扰万分
I guess it must be mighty confusing, me being here.
老实说 我一定要再见你一面
Truth be told, I had to see you one more time,
即使只能远远的看着你的身影
even if it was from a distance.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表