剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
你是否承认 明知有更好的办法
Isn't it true that my client was
你还是强行麻醉并从监狱带走了我的委托人
drugged and abducted from Tramble prison against his will
并绑♥架♥了他
and better judgment?
什么更好的办法
What better judgment?
你是否承认 法警
Yes or no, deputy?
我承认
Yes.
你是否承认 不久后我的委托人再次被下药
And isn't it true that my client was later drugged again
并以为自己的肾脏被摘除了
and made to believe that his kidneys had been removed?
你该再加一句
You might want to note for the record
他以为人有四个肾
he thought he had four kidneys.
法官大人 请引导一下证人
Your honor, would you please direct the witness?
我承认
Yes.
你是否承认第一次见克罗先生时
And isn't it true that on the occasion of your first meeting,
你打断了他的鼻梁
you broke Mr. Crowe's nose?
抗♥议♥ 指控没有根据
Objection. No basis in evidence.
琪候小姐
Ms.Keyhoe.
我只是想让吉文斯法警
I'm simply asking deputy Givens to
证实自己的报告属实 法官大人
corroborate his own report, your honor.
这也是报告里的吗
Was that in the report?
你抓着他的头发
You grabbed his hair and slammed his face
把他的脸撞在了方向盘上 几天后
into a steering wheel, and a few days later,
你又一枪拖砸在他鼻子上 是不是
you hit him in the nose with the butt of a shotgun... didn't you?
我怎么不记得报告里有这些
I don't remember putting that in the report.
法警先生 你还多次
Deputy, perhaps you should just stipulate to having
侮辱我的委托人
assaulted my client on not less than a dozen occasions.
抗♥议♥
Objection!
律师 请上前
Counselors, approach the bench.
琪候小姐 你的问题有目的性吗
Ms. Keyhoe, you getting anywhere near a point?
法官大人 监狱中许多犯人都说
Your honor, I've got a long list of federal inmates
这个人曾对他们滥用私刑
that are prepared to testify to their abuse at the hands of this man.
法官大人 那是胡扯
Your honor, that's bullshit.
琪候小姐 你们已经拿到了
There's a $20,000 settlement
两万美元的赔偿金
on the table, Ms. Keyhoe.
瓦斯奎兹先生 这不仅仅是
Mr. Vasquez, this goes beyond the abuses
我的委托人受虐待的事
perpetuated against my client.
这可是联名上诉
I'm laying the foundation for a class-action lawsuit against the
控告美国法警署和联邦监狱管理局
United States Marshal Service and the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
瓦斯奎兹
Vasquez.
单独说句话
Just...
法官大人
Your honor.
20万
Two hundred.
-25万 -再高点
- Two fifty. - Little bit higher.
-30万 -回去吧
- Three hundred. - Step back.
克罗先生 您已经拿到两万美元赔偿金
Mr. Crowe, a settlement offer of $20,000 has already been made.
联邦检察院愿意提高到30万
The U.S. Attorney has modified it to three hundred.
你接受吗
Do you accept that offer?
不 我不接受
No, I do not!
我受了这么多苦
After what I've been through --
还有我的肾什么的
my... kidneys and everything,
你就给我30块
you're telling me all I get is $300?
是30万 蠢货
$300,000, you nitwit.
应该是接受了 下一个
I'll take that as a yes, next case.
他们控告你妨碍公务
All right, they got you down for obstruction,
销毁证物 还有亵渎尸体
evidence tampering, and desecration of a corpse,
这些不用上庭就能撤销
which will get tossed before we even get into court,
除非你真的和德尔略的
unless you were actually having sex
尸体发生性关系了 应该没有
with dead delroy, which I doubt.
一般律师会要你做有罪辩护
Now, most lawyers will tell you to plea it out anyway,
但我从不干这种勾当
but I don't plea bargain ever,
法庭上经常出现控辩双方律师达成协议
辩方承认有罪,控方稍微放水,以节约双方时间的情况
所以他们才叫我野律师
and that's why they call me the wildman.
律师 打断一下
Counselor, may I interrupt?
我让你带耳机你带了吗
Did you bring your headphones like I asked?
带了 但是
Yeah, but --
我和未婚妻想单独谈谈
My fiancee and I need to have a conversation without being recorded.
你想谈什么
What exactly are we talking about?
保证和你无关
Well, rest assured it will not be about you.
戴上耳机 插上播放器 音量放大
So, put 'em on, plug 'em in, and crank it to 10.
-怎么回事 -宝贝
- What's going on? - Baby
他们开什么条件我都会答应
I'm ready for whatever selection they make.
麦佳丽好对付 妓♥女♥一个
McAllister's easy -- Whores.
雷诺兹困难点
Reynolds is a little more difficult,
但他酗酒 还有经济问题
but he's an alcoholic with money woes.
比斯普法官就不好说了
Now, judge Bishop he's the wild card.
他的信誉众所周知
He's as honest as they come.
我可能得去威胁他的家人
I might have to threaten his family,
但重点在于
but the point is...
不管怎样 我都会把你弄出去
I'm gonna do whatever I got to do to get you out of here.
你过的好吗 博伊德
How are you, Boyd?
一个人在家里见不到你
Sitting in your house in the country,
就是最残忍♥的折磨
I feel like I'm in my own jail.
但是我相信
But I know that this
我很快就能把这个重新戴在你手上
will be back on your finger soon enough.
时间到
Time's up.
只来了一辆
It's just a truck.
你们的头车呢
Where is your leading falar cars.
前面一个路口分开了 是钱吗
We got separated back at one of the turns. That the money?
在 但要先拿货再交钱
It is. But you don't get it until I see the shipment.
第一次做交易吧 朋友
I don't know how many of these rodeos you been to, friend.
道上可不是这规矩
That's not how it works.
今天就得按这规矩来 朋友
Well, that's how it's gonna work tonight... friend.
你还是先把箱子递过来吧
How 'bout you toss that briefcase over here?
罗斯
Ross?
我开枪后 你直接拿过来
When I shoot him, get that briefcase out of his dead hands.
这可不是我第一次交易 卡尔
No, this ain't my first rodeo. Carl!
放心吧 博伊德
I got you, Boyd!
孩子 车上其实没货吧
Now, you ain't got any dope in that truck, do you, son?
请你理解
You got to understand.
底特律行情大跌 我们也弄不到毒品
Detroit's in free fall. We never got the dope.
然后你就打算南下
So, what? You figured you drive south anyway,
糊弄老实人
rip off the simple people?
我们也没那么老实
Well, we ain't that simple.
卡车里还有人吗
Now, you got a man inside that truck?
叫什么名字
What's his name?
唐尼
Donny.
唐尼
Donny?
你已经知道朋友出事了吧
Now, you must've heard what just happened to your friends.
我猜你肯定不想去陪他们
I'd imagine you want to avoid a similar fate.
你最好现在开门
Now, why don't you slide that door open four inches
乖乖交出武器
and ease whatever weapons you have out butt first.
该死
Ow! God damn it!
博伊德 你耳朵中枪了
Boyd, he got your ear.
废话 我他妈当然知道
I know. I'm the one who got shot!
克劳德的电♥话♥
It's Crowder.
您对网球没兴趣吧 克劳德先生
I didn't take you for a tennis fan, Mr. Crowder,
可我现在只关心
but the only reason I can see you calling at this hour
阿扎伦卡[网球明星]的比赛
is to discuss Azarenka's last match.
我杀了三个送货小弟
I had to kill three deliverymen,
没拿到毒品 耳朵还差点掉了
I got no dope, and my ear's damn near been shot off.
收拾一下
Pack a bag.
跟我去趟底特律
We're going to Detroit.
你们迟到了
You're late.
有货要到
We have a shipment coming in --
迈阿密港口
port of Miami.
能给我一杯吗
Can I get, uh, one of those?
没空跟你扯淡
Why don't we just get this done with?
钱呢
The money.
还差多少
How short is this?
-没多少 -五万
- Not a lot. - Fifty.
一共才十万 差的可不少
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表