剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
And where is she?
迟到了
Running late.
你们是警♥察♥
You fellas cops?
没别的意思 只是看到
I couldn't help but notice the
刚才和你们一起来的姑娘被锁得结结实实
young lady you came in with was all chained up.
如果她是你老婆
Figured if she was your wife,
我想你应该舍不得吧
she wouldn't take too kindly to that.
知道了吗
Did you find out?
什么
What's that?
男孩还是女孩
Boy or girl?
男孩
It's a boy.
第一次当爸爸吗
This your first?
你怎么知道
How could you tell?
你看着挺紧张
You seem a bit jumpy,
别介意我这么说
you don't mind me saying.
完全不介意
Don't mind you saying at all.
但说实话 我不怕
But honestly, I'm not scared.
15岁时 就有运煤列车从我身上开过
15 years old, I let a coal train run over me.
我当时想闪 但最后
I was gonna dodge it, but then I
还是决定躺在铁轨间
decided to lay down between the Rails.
时速60英里哦 80辆车
60 miles an hour, 80 cars, all
差点就擦着我的鼻尖了
about an inch from the tip of my nose.
我眼都没眨一下
During that whole time I not once blinked my eyes.
所以一旦你见识过运煤列车
See, once you face down a coal train,
面对一把上了膛的枪根本就是小意思
facing a loaded gun just doesn't have the same effect.
警官
Deputy!
别想了 兄弟
Don't try it, partner.
你们要敢摸一下枪套小心肚子开花
I'll gut-shoot you both before you clear that holster.
下次见犯人你得提前预约啊
Next time you should make an appointment.
谢谢提醒 警官
Thank you for your calendar, marshal.
不过我可不是第一次犯事儿
Guess this ain't my first rollio?.
亲爱的 你站到法警们旁边去吧
Sweetheart, why don't you stand up here next to the marshals?
先生们 把枪取出来吧
And, gentlemen, why don't you take out your sidearms?
你放地上
You put yours on the ground,
你放柜台上
yours right there on the counter.
然后把自己拷上
And then cuff yourselves.
有人敢乱动 你先崩了她
Anybody makes a move, you shoot her first.
你磨蹭什么呢 兄弟
What's the holdup there, fellas?
我从没拷过自己
Well, I've never Had to cuff myself.
好吧
Fine.
我来
I'll do it.
你帮牛仔拷
You do the cowboy's,
然后我来拷你
and I'll take care of you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this, boys.
希望你们能理解
I hope you understand.
你确定要用这种方式出狱吗
You sure this is the way you want to go out?
我确定不让宝宝走我的老路
I'm sure my baby shouldn't have to ride my rap.
有进展吗 先生们
Gotten anything, gentlemen?
A.j.洛根
A.J. Logan.
是她丈夫和孩子他爹
That's the husband and baby daddy.
但诊所那两个都不是他
Not either of the guys that was at the clinic.
总之会抓他过来的
Well, we'll bring him in, anyway.
那这人怎么回事
What about this guy?
总算找到了
We have a winner.
他就是主谋
That's the one who pulled.
杰西 蒂蒙斯
Jess Timmons.
我们从手铐上采集到了他的指纹
We got him off that print that we pulled off the cuff.
干得好
Good job.
实际上是雷兰的功劳
Actually, that was Raylan's play.
杰西 蒂蒙斯是路易斯维尔市的棘手人物
Jess Timmons is a Louisville hard case.
犯了两次事
Two falls.
之前在北角吃了两年牢饭
Last bit was a two-year stint at Northpoint.
过失杀人罪
Manslaughter.
07年6月假释出狱
Paroled June of '07.
是谁泄露她行程的
Well, who leaked her appointment time?
超声波医师吧
The ultrasound techs
他们一般不清楚检查排班表
generally don't know the schedule,
但我们在查...
but we're going after the --
等等
Wait a minute.
如果是监狱那边泄露的呢
What about a leak at the prison?
监狱长说他管得很严 不可能泄露
Yeah, warden thinks he runs a tight enough ship that he keeps everything in-house.
当然 如果排班表泄露了
Well, sure, if the schedule got out,
那些同伙们不就可以埋伏好了劫持犯人咯
prisoner could have confederates set up an ambush.
我们在调查他们 相信我
We're pushing back, believe me.
到底发生什么事
So what happened?
你们一点都没察觉到吗
You didn't suspect a thing?
看那个大大的肚子看傻了
Too distracted by that big, old belly?
阿尔特 她演技不是一般的好
Art, she played the shit out of us.
我好像叫你离窗户远点来着
I thought I told you to stay away from that window.
对 你好像还说他马上就到
Yeah, and I thought you said he'd be here by now.
他会来的 好吗
Well, he's coming, all right?
他只是稍微避避风头
He's just waiting till the coast is clear.
那些法警正在外面到处搜寻我们呢
Those marshals are out beating the bushes right now.
他不会让他们跟到这里的
He wouldn't want to lead them to us.
我们上新闻了吗
We make the news yet?
还没
No, not yet.
那是什么
What's that?
可乐定
It's clonidine.
有助于身体承受麻醉
It helps your body tolerate the anesthesia.
而且 会让你放松
Plus, it should relax you.
你做内科专家多久了
How long were you an EMT for?
7年
Seven years.
专门学过吗
School for that?
只是培训啦 不是医学院之类的
Well, it's a training program, it's not like med school or anything.
帮我个忙
Give me a hand here.
你接生过很多次吗
You get a lot of pregnancy calls?
没停过
All the time.
酒鬼和精神病人之后 排在第三的就是孕妇
Third most popular, behind drunks and psych patients.
你有没有碰到过那种 还没到医院
You ever have one where they couldn't make it to the hospital,
就在救护车上生了的
had to deliver in the ambulance?
有几次
Few times.
生下来了吗
Did they make it?
都活着吗
Survive, I mean?
大人和宝宝都没事吗
Mothers and babies?
听着
Listen.
你没什么好担心的
You don't got nothing to worry about.
过一会儿 我会准备异丙酚
In a little while, I'll start the propofol.
等一个小时 你孩子就生出来了
Hour after that, your baby's out.
对 再过一小时
Yeah, and an hour after that,
孩子她爸就会来接走她 去过新生活了
your baby's daddy is gonna be taking that little girl to her new life.
不急着抱走
Oh, not that fast he don't.
在监狱里 生完孩子至少还可以
In prison, you get to hold her
抱上几个小时 才会被送走
for maybe a couple of hours, and then she's gone.
一定不会好受的
That's got to be rough.
等我准备好了 他才可以带走她
He can have her when I am good and ready.
谁催你啦
There's no hurry.
你要多久都可以
You take all the time you like.
天 我又想尿了
Ah, jeez, I got to pee again.
不好意思
Excuse me.
A.j. 这真的很简单
A.J., it's real simple.
你只要说出你朋友杰西 蒂蒙斯
You tell us where your friend Jess Timmons is
和你老婆杰米在哪
and where your wife, Jamie, is,
就没事了 别自讨苦吃
and life gets way better for you than if you don't.
杰西 蒂蒙斯是谁啊
Who the hell is Jess Timmons?
看来我说的还不够明白
It seems I didn't make it simple enough.
我们理解你
It's understandable.
你想把你老婆从监狱弄出来
You want to break out your wife
因为他们不会让你带走孩子
'cause they won't let you have the baby.
孩子
Baby?
怎么 你准备嘴硬到底吗
What -- you just gonna deny everything?
等等 说真的 杰米怀孕了吗
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表