剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
What the hell use am I gonna be?
约翰尼 我知道你认为自己是个废人
Johnny, I know you think that you are a broken man,
但是在我看来 不是这样的
but from where I sit, I see things different.
别拍我马屁 博伊德
Don't sell me, Boyd.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
我没拍马屁
I'm not selling!
老爹所有的生意都是在那个酒吧的后面做的
Now, daddy did all of his business out of the back of that bar.
你比任何人都清楚
Now, you know what he did right
他做对了什么 又做错了什么
and what he did wrong better than any man alive.
你凭什么觉得 我在经历了这么多之后
What the hell makes you think, after all I been through,
还会愿意帮你
that I would lift a goddamn finger to help you?
因为你是克劳德家族的人
Because you're a Crowder.
这是天生不容置辩的
It's in your blood.
杰德
Jed.
迪基 瞧瞧
Dickie. Hey. Wow.
今年收获颇丰啊
Came in fat this year, huh?
肯定是雨水充足的缘故
Must have been those rains.
是啊 是啊
Must have been, must have been.
库佛的事 我很抱歉
Hey, uh, I'm real sorry about Coover.
多谢关心
Appreciate the sentiment.
杰德 你跟我们家干了很长时间了
Jed, you've... been with the family quite a while now.
是不是
Ain't that right?
我十七岁就时不时来帮忙了
I guess, you know, since I was 17, on and off.
十七岁
17.
我之所以会这么问你 杰德 是因为
Well, now, the reason I ask you, Jed, is, um...
情况会有所变化 明白吗
There's gonna be some changes. Okay?
妈妈要退位了
Ma is stepping down, and, uh,
会由别人来接管一切
someone else is stepping up.
知道了
All right.
好
Yeah.
我哥哥又死了
With my brother gone and all.
愿他的灵魂得到安息
May he rest in peace.
所以我在想
So, I was doing some thinking, you know,
我就想到了 或许 只是或许
and it occurred to me that maybe, just maybe,
你愿意走到台前 多出把力
you might want the opportunity to step up, too.
当然想了
Well, hell, yeah.
-他说"当然想"呢 -是啊
- "Hells yes", He says. - Yeah.
好吧 那就意味着
Yeah. Well, now, here's the thing,
你要担负更多的责任
gonna mean more responsibility.
少废话 迪基 我有一家老小等我养活
Hey, shit, Dickie, I got mouths to feed.
该做什么我有数
I will do what I got to do.
好
Yeah.
这就意味着你要干些"脏活"了
Uh, it would mean getting your hands a little dirty.
我话都放下了
Like I said.
我想把话说清楚 你以前是不是
And just so we're clear, didn't you, uh,
也为克劳德家族做过事 是不是
you did some work for the Crowders back in the day, did you not?
是啊 迪基 当然了 谁没做过啊
Yes, Dickie. Sure. Who didn't?
你还会对他们忠心吗
Any loyalty going on there?
你们有没有什么利益冲突之类的
Conflict-of-interest type thing?
我这边没有 他们那边也没有
Not on my part. Nor theirs.
那
Well...
好的
All right.
好
All right.
下注
Bet.
一百五十
150.
我们想玩两局
We're hoping to get a little action?
是嘛 轮椅帝
Is that right, wheels?
五百块开局 庄家每桌抽5%
Well, buy-in is 500, and 5% of each pot goes to the house.
没问题
Well, I think we're fine with that.
不能带枪进场
And no firearms.
我们没带枪 不过做你该做的吧
We're not carrying, but you do what you must.
加注
Raise.
三百
300.
跟注
Call.
撒旦
Devil.
博伊德
Boyd.
约翰尼
Johnny.
我不知道你们也玩牌
Didn't know you boys played.
撒旦 真逗
Devil? Cute.
这是个荣誉称号♥
Well, it's an honorary title.
你觉得这个怎么样
How do you like them wheels, huh?
面朝那面栅栏站好
You get your face up against that fence!
约翰尼 我还没准备好开场
Well, Johnny, I wasn't ready to start this show,
不过鉴于你已经落下大幕了
but since you already pulled back the curtains,
你们就照他说的做吧
kindly do what this man asked.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 女士们先生们 钱都拿出来
All right, ladies and gentlemen, pull out all your cash.
东西都放桌上 动作快点
Put everything on the table right now, with alacrity.
趴在地上 快点
Put your face down on the floor. Now.
撒旦 把钱收起来 我们走
Devil, pick up that cash, and let's go.
什么
You serious?
我是来找你的
Well, I came here for you,
如果你愿意 我可以把你的钱也抢走
but I'll leave with all your money if that's what you prefer.
你分我几成
What you offering?
跟以前一样 只是这次蛋糕做大了
Same as before, only of a much, much bigger pie.
我会找到你们这群混♥蛋♥的
I'm gonna find you assholes.
我叫博伊德·克劳德
My name's Boyd Crowder.
你大可来找我算账
You can come after me if you want,
但那样你离死也就不远了
but it'll be the last thing you ever do.
我说到做到
I promise you that.
看到我留的便笺了
You got my note.
看到了
I did.
你留了一堆便利贴
You left a bunch of post-its leading up to it,
想不看到都不行
so it was kind of hard to miss.
跟律师的见面怎么样
How was the meeting with the lawyers?
不怎么样
It sucked.
你就想问我这个
Is that what you wanted to ask me?
你今天说
You said today that
我们应该一段时间不见面 是因为
we shouldn't see other for a while because...
因为
Because...
我不想让你觉得 我离婚是在给你施加压力
I don't want you to think this divorce is to pressure you.
我跟加里离婚 是因为我和他已经结束了
I'm divorcing Gary because Gary and I are done.
听起来像是很理智的想法
That seems like pretty sane thinking.
这大概是我这段时间做的最理智的事了
Well, it might just be the sanest thing I've done in a while.
听着 你不是唯一
And, look, you're not the only one
在担心我理不理智的人
who's worried about my sanity.
我晚上睡觉
I go to bed at night,
突然醒过来 心想"我都做了什么啊"
and I wake up, thinking, "What did I do?"
我也在想这个
I've been thinking the same thing.
不是想你 是想我
Not about you, about me.
你知道吗
You know...
我告诉你一个小秘密
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
你看到这些前辈了吗
You see these old-timers right here?
我没有哪一周 不会看着他们想
I don't think a week goes by I don't look at them and wonder,
"我该不该留小胡子呢"
"Should I grow a mustache?"
不要
No.
我在想 我跟他们相比怎么样呢
I wonder how I'd stack up against them.
经过上礼拜的事 我得说 不怎么样
And after last week, I'd say not so well.
我一直在想我是不是骨子里就是个坏人
I've been wondering if I'm just a criminal at heart, you know,
因为俗话说"有其父必有其子"
truly my father's son.
不过鉴于你今天下车的时候都没亲我
But then you got out of the car today without kissing me,
我就想 "净扯淡"
and I think, "Bullshit."
我帮你并不是因为我是不法之徒
I didn't help you because I'm an outlaw.
而是因为我爱你
I helped you because I'm in love with you.
真让我感动 雷兰
That's sweet, Raylan.
感动 有吗
"That's sweet," Huh?
我知道 你爱着我
Of course you're in love with me.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
是啊 我也爱你
Yeah, and I love you back.
现在怎么办
Now what?
对了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表