剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
- Okay. You're not getting off
你这件事就算完了
the hook that easy, though.
两个人出去喝喝小酒 看看表演
Two people, out having beers, seeing music.
就当我没说
Let's just forget it.
也就是说 你跟某人出去约会了
So, you were out with somebody,
正好被蒂姆撞见
and tim happened to be there.
我们能不能...
Could we not? Just --
是雷切尔吧
Suppose it could be Rachel.
你是不是和雷切尔上♥床♥了
Are you sleeping with Rachel?
没有
No.
我想艾娃肯定不想和你一起出去
I don't guess Ava's looking to spend time with you.
如果换做我 我也肯定不想
And I think I would remember if it was me.
说完了没
You done?
当然 除非你是在骗我
Unless, of course, you roofied me.
雷兰 你有没有骗我
Did you roofie me, Raylan?
-再见 阿尔特 -等等
- Goodbye, Art. - Wait. Wait.
还有一件事情跟你说
I've got one more thing to talk to you about.
跟我来
Walk with me.
我今天早上接到个电♥话♥
I got a call this morning from a
是一个哈兰的州警打来的 汤姆·卑尔根
trooper down in Harlan, Tom Bergen.
就是曾在吉米·埃尔·迪安那桩案子里
Yeah. Helped us out with that
帮过我们的那位
Jimmy Earl Dean deal.
他手下一名州警
One of his troopers
在格伦哈罗路
found an abandoned church bus
发现了一辆被弃置的教堂巴士
out on Glen Hollow road,
车上只有一具尸体
and the sole remaining survivor
头上有个点38口径的弹孔
had a hole in his head the size of a .38-caliber bullet.
看 这就是我从来不去教堂的原因
See, now, that's why i don't go to church.
你应该去
Well, you should start,
但不是坐这辆车
but not with this one,
因为教堂根本没有这辆车
'cause apparently it doesn't exist.
巴士是偷来的 并且他们
Bus was stolen, and they found a
在车厢地上发现了一张收据
receipt on the floor from a
是佛州杰克逊维尔的一家便利店开的
convenience store in Jacksonville, Florida.
有人偷运奥施康定
Oxy run?
估计是在返程的路上
Probably on the return leg.
被另一伙匪徒给劫了
Then it was hit by another set of criminals.
靠
Shit.
你觉得会是他干的吗
You think it was him?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know, what do you think?
你以前跟我说过 他是个指哪打哪的人
You tell me it was playing straight.
不过这也不是他第一次
Well, wouldn't be the first time he said one thing
指东打西了
and did another.
我到了哈兰给你打电♥话♥
I'll give you a call when I get down to Harlan.
好的
All right.
我靠
Holy shit.
等等
Wait a minute.
我知道了
I got it.
是薇诺娜
Winona.
你是跟薇诺娜出去约会了
You were out with Winona.
活见鬼了
Oh, shit.
我早就说了和证人上♥床♥可不是明智之举
And I thought sleeping with a witness was stupid.
嘿 不是这样的
Hey. No, no, no. Hey.
事情不是那样的
It ain't like that.
我还真想知道到底是怎么一回事
I really would like to know what it is like.
我很愿意告诉你
And I'd love to tell you,
但我现在要去哈兰
but right now my presence is needed in Harlan.
雷兰 你太紧张了
You're a thrill a minute, Raylan.
我们真应该去卖♥♥门票的
We need to sell tickets.
问你点事 克劳德
I ask you something, Crowder?
你是怎么找到这份工作的
How'd you manage to get this job, huh?
你的光辉事迹 我听说了不少
I heard about you, some of the things you done.
这工作虽说不是啥好工作
This ain't the most reputable operation in the world,
但要我说 怎么着也不该沦落到
but seems to me they could have done
雇一个有前科的谋杀犯吧
better than hiring a murdering ex-con.
这个你应该去问那个雇我的人
Maybe you should ask the people who hired me.
但我就是想问问你
I'd rather ask you.
嘿 普鲁特
Hey, Pruitt.
你这是在无理取闹 离他远点
You ain't got no cause for that. Leave him alone.
你在井下工作的时间很长
Spend all that time down below,
特别要留意周围的人
looking out for people, just to
留意那些找茬吵架的 我是凯尔
come up and start brawling. I'm Kyle.
你是博伊德·克劳德 是吧
So you're Boyd Crowder, huh?
对 我是
Yeah, that's right.
我来这有段日子了
I been here a couple days.
你呢
How about you?
你来了多久
How long you been here?
时间不长
Not long this go-round.
嘿 那个...
Hey, say...
你知道这一带哪里有喝酒吗
You know where a fella can get a drink in a dry county?
坎伯兰河的一处洼地那有个酒吧
There's a bar in a puddle out by Cumberland.
不如这样吧
Well, I tell you what.
如果你愿意去 我请客
I'm buying if you care to join.
无意冒犯 凯尔 但是
No offense, kyle, but,
-我更喜欢一个人喝酒 -没事
- Uh, I prefer to drink alone. - None taken.
下次吧
Maybe next time.
这个家伙还真不好搞定
Gonna be a tough hog ho tie.
依我看 现在有两条线可以追查
Now, the way I figure it, we got two tracks.
一个是 当时开车的是谁
One is, who was running this oxy bus?
另一个是 劫车的又是谁
The other one is who set out to rob it.
中枪的那家伙 叫波比·劳顿
And the fella got shot, Bobby Lawton.
他是个土生土长的法兰克福人
He's Frankfort, born and raised.
法兰克福: 美国肯塔基州首府
他是迪克西黑♥手♥党♥吗
Dixie Mafia?
你跟那些人打过交道
You got any experience with that bunch?
一点点
Little bit.
你们好 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
道尔
Doyle.
长官
Chief.
这里真是一团糟啊
Quite a mess we got here.
会变干净的
It'll do.
我知道你们俩对当地警♥察♥不太尊重
I know you two don't hold the local P.D. in the highest regard
可这并不是你们的错
and I can't say I blame you
这起劫车案发生之后
after what's transpired down here...
我们现在最不愿意看到的就是出现黑吃黑
but the last thing we want is criminals stealing from criminals
一帮匪徒躲在偷来的卡车后面跟另一帮匪徒火并
people shooting at each other out of pickup trucks.
如果你们找到线索或者要我们帮忙
So you all find anything or need a hand,
就和我说吧
y'all let me know.
你是不是准备找博伊德·克劳德谈谈
You gonna talk to Boyd Crowder about this?
有道是 有麻烦的地方总少不了他
It seems like it's in his wheelhouse, as they say.
可不是吗
That it does.
你知道他现在的生存状况吗
Are you aware of his current living situation?
你应该知道他住在艾娃家吧
Well, you can find him shacked up over at Ava's.
杜威·克罗
Dewey crowe.
你是来和我说 你去佛州冒险的故事吗
You come to regale me with stories of your Floridian adventures.
你得了好处还卖♥♥乖啊 博伊德
Perhaps you got the nerv to ask me that Boyd.
抱歉 让你感觉被冒犯了
I'm sorry, you find that offensive?
妈的 别耍我了 我知道是你干的
God damn, don't play with me, i know it was you.
什么是我♥干♥的
What was me?
我看到卡特了 博伊德
I saw Cutter, Boyd
我知道你把货都拿走了
I know you take them off.
本来我这一趟可以赚两百块的
I'm gonna make two hundred dollars from that trip,
现在什么都没了
now i got nothing.
等等 你是说原来在我的突击队
Wait a second, you talk about Cutter
待过的那个卡特
from the "Commando days"?
你认识几个卡特
How many Cutters you know?
为什么你认为是我指使了他
What was it you think i had him do.
你还要我讲什么 车都被劫你了
Rob the damn bus, what do you think?
哦 是你这家伙啊
Oh, well this figures.
嘿 艾娃
Hey, Ava.
给你两分钟 把他赶走
You've got two minutes to get him out of here.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表