剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
佛罗里达 迈阿密
机场离这45分钟车程
The airport's a good 45 from here,
你要是2分钟内动身 肯定还能赶上
but I figure you'll be all right if you leave in the next two minutes.
我没记错的话 朋友
Well, correct me if I'm wrong, my friend,
你不是给我15分钟的吗
but you gave 15, right?
之前是
Yeah.
现在你只有2分钟
Now you have two minutes.
小时候我就待在这里
You know, I've been coming here ever since I was a kid,
那时这里只有老迈的犹太人古巴人
ever since this was nothing but old Jews and old Cubans.
但实话说 我喜欢这里
And to tell you the truth, I love it here.
真的
I really do.
以前喜欢 现在也喜欢
I loved it then, and I love it now.
所以我不打算走
So I'm not gonna leave,
所以咱先吃饭 行吗
so have a meal with me, okay?
饿了吧
You hungry?
我保证 绝对不容错过
Um, I swear, you pass up --
这是城里最好的蟹饼 我向上帝保证
These are the best crab cakes in town, I swear to god
尼加拉瓜首都马那瓜
比我们在马那瓜吃的垃圾好多了
much better than that crap we were eating in Managua.
还记得吗
Remember that?
不记得那是在墨西哥还是波多黎各
I don't know if that was Mexican, Puerto Rican.
记不清了 但实在难吃 记得吗
I don't know what it was, but it was crap. Remember?
我不喜欢
I hated it.
我倒不介意
I didn't mind it.
我吃了些猪肉 挺喜欢
I had some pork dish I quite liked.
还有1分钟
One minute.
但刚才你说还有2分钟
But a second ago, you said two minutes.
怎么回事
What -- what's going on here?
时光飞逝 不是吗
Time flies, huh?
有你的
You.
有个性
You're a character.
今早我还在跟朋友们说 你昨天来找我说
I was telling my friends this morning how yesterday you come to me and,
如果你24小时内不离开这城市
"If you don't get out of town in 24 hours,
看见你 我就毙
I'm gonna shoot you on sight."
得了 那话什么意思
Come on. What is that?
他们都觉得是开玩笑 开始放声大笑
They thought it was a joke. They started laughing.
你跟他们说过自己杀的那人吗 你的手法
You tell them about the man you killed, the way you did it?
因为我根本没觉得可笑
'cause I found nothing funny in that.
也许我当初应该杀了你 是吧
Then maybe I should've killed you, huh?
我可能选错了对象
Maybe I made a mistake.
我们都有遗憾
Well, we all have regrets.
放我一马 行吗
Cut me a little slack here, okay?
一笔勾销 这样我可以让你活命
Does nothing count, that I let you live?
现在我打算跟你说同样的话
Oh, I'm giving you the same consideration right now.
你可以赶紧逃命 还有30秒
You can get up and go. 30 seconds.
我不逃的话你打算怎么办
so, what are you gonna do?
打算当这么多人面 拔出枪来
In front of all these people, you're gonna pull out a gun
打死一个手无寸铁的人吗
and you're gonna shoot an unarmed man?
你会手无寸铁
You're unarmed, huh?
你可以看啊 我带武器了吗
hey, you got eyes.You see a piece on me?
还剩20秒
20 seconds.
好吧
okay.
10秒
10.
你知道吗
you know what?
说真的 是你过来打扰我用餐 还拒绝共进午餐
Seriously, you come in,interrupt my meal,you won't eat with me.
你这要求简直是扯淡
This is bullshit.
纯粹扯淡
This is supreme bullshit.
枪击事件大约在10钟前发生
...A 240 occurred approximately 10 minutes ago.
行凶者为白人男性 40岁
A white male, approximately 40 years old,
步行自迈阿密林荫大道3445号♥公♥寓♥逃逸
exited apartment building at 3445 south Miami avenue on foot.
联邦检察官一定会问你很多问题
U.S. Attorney's gonna have a lot of questions.
难不倒我
Nothing I can't answer.
他们可能会认为你把他逼急了 他别无选择
They might think that you cornered him, didn't give him a choice.
他有
Oh, he had a choice.
帽子怎么样
how's the hat, hmm?
我在想 要是缩水
I was wondering if it shrunk, you know,
帽子紧的话 你该摘下来
got a little too tight, you took it off your head,
不然你一定会中暑
and now you're suffering from sunstroke.
你应该知道 禁止没有警告之下就击毙嫌犯
You do know that we're not allowed to shoot people on sight anymore...
没有啊
I didn't.
你有好久没犯这种错误了吧
...And haven't been for, I don't know, maybe hundred years?
他先拔枪的
He pulled first.
这不是谁先拔枪的问题
It's not about who pulled first.
还记得去年那个毒枭吗 用的散♥弹♥枪♥
You remember the meth head last year, the one who pulled a shotgun?
后来怎么样 都上报纸了
That ended up on what, page nine?
今天这事 这混♥蛋♥一定会上晚间新闻
This -- this bullshit -- this is gonna be on the nightly news.
司法部质询号♥359826 质询佛州迈阿密
D.O.J. inquiry number 359826 into the shooting death of
2010年3月3日托马斯·弗朗西斯·伯克利被杀事件
Thomas Francis Buckley on march 3, 2010, in Miami, Florida.
可以陈述一下事情经过吗
Would you like to make a statement?
法警办公室之前参与调查一起国际诉讼案
The marshal's office has conducted an internal investigation of the proceedings
事件起因是在一家饭店审问...
That occurred at the hotel in. Question on...
丹
Dan.
好了 简单说吧
Come on, let's just keep it simple, huh?
他先举枪
He pulled first.
我击毙了他
I shot him.
我觉得质询挺顺利的
Well, I thought that went well.
你觉得很顺利吗
You thought that went well?
今早我接到局长的电♥话♥
I got a phone call this morning from the director.
之前 局长接到总检察长的电♥话♥
Before that, the director got a phone call from the A.G.
这么跟你说吧
Let me put it to you this way.
天气预报说中♥央♥领导的那股怨气
The weather forecast is for a shitload of shit
全撒在我这里来了
raining down on this office from Washington.
我要重新安排你的工作
I'm gonna reassign you.
押送犯人吗
Prison transport?
不 你得外调避避风头
No, I'm getting you out of dodge.
肯塔基州东区需要人手
They need manpower in the eastern district of Kentucky.
我跟那区的警长谈过了
I talked to the chief of the district,
格林科 军事基地
阿尔特·穆勒说你们在格林科一起教过枪♥械♥
Art Mullen said you guys taught firearms together at Glynco.
不 不 丹 我在肯塔基州长大
No, no, Dan, I grew up in Kentucky.
不想再回去了
I don't want to go back there.
那就难办了
Well, then, we have a problem,
看来你不想回肯塔基
because you don't want to go back to Kentucky,
这里无论如何也不可能留你了
and you cannot, under any circumstances, stay here.
还有别的谋生本领吗
Got any other skills?
肯塔基州 莱克星顿
从迈阿密到这里 我猜算是降职吧
A bit of a comedown from the Miami office, I'd expect.
能和你共事就不算
Oh, not with you here.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
先不着急向你介绍同事
Well, I won't overwhelm you with everybody's name right now.
想去喝一杯吗
You want to go have a drink?
听着不错
Sounds good.
跟我来 我收拾下就走
Follow me, and I'll pack up, and we'll go.
格林科 军事基地
你看上去和在格林科时差不多
You look the same as you did at Glynco --
外套没变 靴子没换
same coat, same boots.
靴子可是刚上脚
The boots are fairly new.
别说帽子也是新的
Don't tell me that hat is.
不 旧的
No, it's old.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你在迈阿密负责追捕逃犯吧
You were working fugitives in Miami, huh?
是的
Yeah, I did.
好吧 我这里的人什么活都得接
Yeah, well, here, everybody does everything --
追逃犯 安置证人 司法保护
Fugitives, witness relocation, judicial protection,
没收财产 押送人犯
forfeitures, prisoner transport.
从我的经验来看 押送人犯最繁琐
Boy, every office I ever worked in, prisoner transport was the shit detail
警长一般拿这活当惩罚
chief always used it as punishment.
但在这里大家都得做
But here we all do it.
也包括你吗
Even you?
不 当然不
No. Hell no.
我听说了你和薇诺娜的事
I heard about you and Winona.
听谁说的
From who?
薇诺娜
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表