剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I could always give
或者我什么的
him a pass for what he did to
我都能原谅 因为我俩
Frances and me, since we both
都眼神不好信了他
had the bad sense to choose him,
但是背叛自己唯一的儿子呢
but betraying his only son?
我没必要听这些废话
I don't have to listen to this shit.
我的钱在里面吗
Is my money in there?
不在
No.
那就不能过来
Then that's the wrong way.
你进去了 就违反规定了
You go in there, you're violating.
我立马把你仍进监狱
I'm gonna haul you off to jail.
那都是屁话 你自己明白
That's just Chickenshit, and you know it.
-已经十英尺了 -跟法官说去
- It's 10 feet! - Tell it to the judge.
那好
Fine.
拘捕我吧
Take me in.
总比呆在这里好
Better than staying here.
好了 走吧
All right. Let's go.
快进去
Get in the house.
你变得这么轻言细语了
Are you going to be civil with me?
快他妈进去
Get in the goddamn house!
你把他踢出来了吗
You kicked the man out of the house?
他正在被软禁
He's under house arrest.
找出他把我的钱藏哪了
Find out where he stashed my money.
到时候给我打电♥话♥
Give me a call.
我要是找到了
I find out where he
我就直接移♥民♥墨西哥了
stashed the money, I'm headed for Mexico.
多谢啦
Thank you!
还有 别去找马格斯·贝内特
Oh, and leave Mags Bennett alone!
-什么 -我知道你去她商店了
- I'm sorry? - I know you went by her store.
真去了又如何
If I did?
你非常清楚她以前干过什么
You're perfectly aware of that history.
你到那儿去干嘛
What the hell you need to gyrate that for?
我去那
What I went down
是调查现在的案子
there for concerns the here and now,
和那些陈年旧事没关系
nothing to do with the past.
这招用的巧 不提及过去
That'd be a neat trick, escaping the past.
马格斯·贝内特是个
Mags Bennett is an old
乐于助人的老太太
lady helping people with their
帮助那些青光眼和消化不良的人
glaucoma and stomach upset.
不就是种大♥麻♥吗
Just growing pot --
她就是干这个的
that's her only business.
难不成她还打算
Or is she someone who's gonna
接手亨特和克劳德
try and step up, take over where
那烂摊子吗
Hunter and Crowder left off?
那摊子你就别想了 老头子
Don't think it's gonna be you, old man.
无意冒犯
No offense.
离她远点
Leave her alone.
听你阿姨的
Listen to your aunt.
回屋里去
Get back in the house!
祝愿你得癌症
I hope you get cancer!
得过了
Already had it!
祝愿你再得一次
I hope you get it Again!
快点进去
Made it move out of the house!
亲爱的早上好啊
Morning, honey.
早上好
Morning.
还需要什么吗 老妈
You need anything else, mama?
不用了
No.
不 不 你先回家去吧
No, no. Now, you go on home now.
昨晚在道尔家过得怎样
How was Doyle's last night?
他家不错
He has a lovely home.
他们那些人都很粗鲁
His boys are mighty rambunctious.
是的 老妈
Yes, ma'am.
沙拉·珍还不会做饭
And Sarah Jean can't Cook.
吃早餐了吗
You have your breakfast yet?
吃过了 老妈
Yes, ma'am.
很好
That's good.
别和其它那些女孩似的
Don't want to be one of them
为了减肥饿惨自己
Girls starves herself to death
她们都觉得男人们
'cause she thinks a man wants
都喜欢抱着皮包骨的女人
to cuddle up next to some gristle.
渴了吗
Thirsty?
我有苹果汁
I got some cider.
我觉得要再等两年
I'd say you're a good two years
你才能跟我学做"苹果派"呢
away from being ready for my "Apple pie."
我想向你道歉
I want to apologize for not
没有像约定一样保护你
protecting you from that pervert
不让那个变♥态♥骚扰
the way I promised.
那人算幸运了 给警♥察♥抓了
That boy's just lucky the
被我抓到的话他就惨了
marshals got to him before I did.
他
He...
他真的把你塞到后备箱里去了吗
He really put you in the trunk?
是的
Yeah.
天啊 你当时肯定很害怕
Good lord, you must Have been terrified.
独自呆在黑暗中
All alone in the dark.
在里面能听到外面的声音吗
Could you hear anything?
只能听到轮胎摩擦地面
Mostly just the tires on the
和其它车从旁边经过的声音
road and the other cars passing.
他把你塞到后备箱前
And before he put you
有没有和你说过些什么
in the trunk, he say anything to You then?
就是和我说一些他将要对我做的事情
Just some of the things he was gonna do to me.
在监狱里有他好受的
Yeah, they'll take care of him in prison.
即使是最坏的罪犯也不会给
Even the lowliest criminals don't
儿童性骚扰者好脸看的
look kindly on child molesters.
你一定很想知道为何昨晚要你呆在道斯家
I bet you wonder why you had to stay at Daws last night,
而你♥爸♥爸又在哪儿
and where your daddy is.
之前那帮小子朝他腿上开了一枪
It's on the kind of the shooting my boys gave him
又夹伤他他的脚
and trapping his foot.
我知道以后 非常震惊
When I heard out about that, I Was devastated.
于是我决定补偿你♥爸♥爸
So, I decided to make it up to
我把他送到
Your father, and I sent him down
南方待几周
south for a few weeks,
为我们处理一些事情
handle some business for us.
我们付出的远不止那点补偿
Pays a lot more than tending that little patch.
当然 这里
Of course, with the feds
到处都有政♥府♥的人 我们不得不
sniffing around, we had to
趁着夜色偷偷把他带走
spirit him away under cover of Night.
所以他没法等到你回家
So he couldn't even wait for you to come home.
你还要喝点吗
Oh, you want a little more?
好的
Okay.
我没有女儿
I never had a girl.
都是些难管的儿子
Just those damn boys.
洛丽塔 我一直盼着和你一起生活
I'm looking forward to our time together, Loretta.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
棕色套装 黑色套装
Brown suit, black suit,
一二三 四件衬衫 两条牛仔裤
one, two, three, four shirts, two pairs of jeans.
你这是想表达什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
光是看看你的衣橱
Oh, just by looking at your closet,
就知道你是个简单的男人
one would think you were a simple man.
好吧
Okay.
我去弄点咖啡
I'm gonna go get some coffee.
-你要来点吗 -太完美了
- You want some? - Oh, perfect.
薇诺娜 什么太完美了
Perfect what, Winona?
你
You.
你这是要逃跑
You're running away.
我只是想去弄点咖啡而已
I just offered to go get some coffee.
怎么就算是逃跑了
How's that running away?
我就是简单的观察了一下
I just made a simple observation.
不 你不是
No, you didn't.
你是要吵架
You tried to start a fight.
好吧 雷兰
Okay. Raylan?
你会待在肯塔基州吗
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表