剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
哥们 你在这里就是个传奇
Brother, you're a local legend.
你朝那些犹太人开枪的样子
You was popping off them jews
就像在玩电子游戏一样自如
like you was in a video game.
我没杀过犹太人 凯尔
I never killed any jews, Kyle.
事实上 我这辈子就没遇到过犹太人
In fact, I don't think I've ever met a jew in my life.
我只是想说 我知道你是什么样的人
All I'm saying is that i understand who you are.
你有远见
You had a vision.
而我也有远见
And I have a vision.
你和我 是同一类人
You and me, we's the same.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me,
也不了解我所做过的一切
or why I have done the things that I have done in my life.
等等
Well, now, hold on.
别动气 别动气
Ain't no reason to get riled up.
我也杀过人
I killed people, too.
和你一样 我也失去过朋友
And I lost friends, like you did,
我也在森林里躲过
out in the woods.
但有时候一点牺牲是必要的
But some sacrifices are necessary some times.
毕竟人只能活一次
People are disposable.
像你我这样的人 是明白这些道理的
Men like you and me, we understand that.
别这样 克劳德
Come on, Crowder!
博伊德
Boyd!
拜托 也不用着一走了之吧
Come on. Ain't no need to run off.
能等一下吗
Wait a second, will you?
我想跟你谈点事
I want to talk to you about something.
就占用你一小会
Will you just wait a second?
拜托你等等
Please wait.
就几秒钟时间
Give me two seconds.
来吧 把引擎熄了
Come on. Turn the engine off.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
凯尔 来吧 我们俩来谈会
Kyle, come on. Let's have a little conference time,
面对面 就我和你
one-on-one, me and you.
求你了 博伊德
Please, Boyd!
你刚说什么来着
What do you say, huh?
你想聊聊是吗
What do you want to talk about?
聊聊我的过去
Want to talk about my past?
杀人 爆他们的头
Killing people, blew shit up.
你是不是就想跟我聊这个
Is that what you want to talk about?
还是你想聊聊上帝 信仰和希望
You want to talk about god and faith and hope?
我的脚要烫死了
My feet are burning!
还是宗教 你想谈这些吗
And religion -- you want to talk about that?
上帝啊
Jesus christ!
谈上帝啊 没问题 哥们
Jesus christ. We can talk about him, pal.
你想去见他吗
You want to meet him?
不
No!
你想去见你的创造者吗 凯尔
Do you want to meet your maker, Kyle,
我马上就送你去见他
'cause I'll be right behind you.
我们倒数3秒 然后就送你去见他
How about we do this on "Three"?
怎么样
Shall we?
-一... -停下
- One... - Stop.
-二 -停 停车
- Two... - Stop! Stop the car!
三
Three!
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表