剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Jill, take Miss Hawkins' bag, put it up in her office.
我自己来吧
Oh, no. I got it.
吉尔 去拿包
Jill, take the bag.
是在三楼吗
You're on the third floor?
我正好要到楼上去
Uh, I'm actually going up there now.
我来吧
I can take it.
雷兰 阿尔特叫你过去
Raylan, Art needs you.
等会
Just a few minutes.
现在就去 特勤处的人来了
Now. Secret Service is here.
特勤处
Secret Service?
是总统来了吗
Is the President coming?
特勤处也管钱的事情
They also handle money.
他说现在就去
He said "Now."
警官 我不介意把包送过去
Deputy, I don't mind bringing it up.
我爬楼梯上去
I'll use the stairs.
顺便当锻炼了
It'll be my exercise for today.
来吧 薇诺娜
Come on, Winona.
雷兰
Raylan?
来了
Yeah.
特勤处
Secret Service?
昨天那起银行抢劫案 有一张钞票有问题
One of the bills from yesterday's bank robbery popped.
雷兰
Raylan.
雷切尔都和你说了吧
Rachel tell you what happened?
有张钞票有问题
Bill popped.
那张钱 是我们从卡特那收缴来的
Yeah, one of the $100s we found on Carter.
从辛辛那提来的特勤处特工想和你谈谈
Our friends from the Secret Service in Cincinnati would like a word with you.
有可能是收银机里的钱
It could have come from one of the drawers,
也可能是趴在地下的这些人的钱
from one of the people on the floor.
咖啡来了
Here you go,
这就是联邦法警雷兰·吉文斯
And this is Deputy Raylan Givens.
大部分人都是你做的问询吧
You interview most of these people?
是全部
All of them.
包括你前妻
Including your ex-wife?
是的
Yeah.
有没有人说 自己被抢匪抢了一百块
Any of them mention losing a $100 bill to the robbers?
我想应该没有
Uh, not that I recall.
这录像太模糊了
This resolution sucks.
给你们
Here you go.
终于来了
Finally.
我真搞不懂为什么会出现
I'm still not clear on
一张二十年前的钞票
why this bill popped.
那张钱二十年前就停止流通了
Well, it's been out of circulation for 20 years.
他们认为 可能是有人想造旧版假♥钞♥
They think they might be trying to counterfeit the older ones
因为旧版钞票更容易做假 也不会被人察觉
'cause they're easier to fake and easier to pass.
就是因为这个原因 大部分旧钞票
Most of the older bills were taken out of circulation
才会被停止流通
precisely for that reason.
所以当这张钞票出现的时候
So when this old number popped,
我们立马就开车过来了
we got in the car.
看起来像是...真的百元大钞
looks like...an american $100 bill.
你确定是真钞
It's real. You sure?
我不确定 我猜的
No, I'm guessing.
为什么整整二十年 我们从没见过这张钱
I wonder why we haven't seen it for 20 years.
既然事情已经办完了
I wonder why you give a shit
你还操这个心干吗
when it's no longer our responsibility.
多谢你们的协助
Well, thank you for your assistance.
顺便说一句 咖啡很难喝
Coffee sucks, by the way.
祝你们一天顺利
Have a nice day.
可能是有人把钱从保险柜里拿了出来
Maybe it was in a safe-deposit and somebody just got it out.
没准是从装袜子的抽屉里
Or in a sock drawer
或是生日贺卡里找出来的
or birthday card.
都不是
None of the above.
是从银行里抢走的钱
It was in a bank robbery.
我们都知道啊
We know that.
事情发生在二十年前
20 years ago.
我刚和一个在联调局总部工作的朋友说起这事
I just spoke with a friend at the FBI in D.C.
他在他们的数据库里查了那张钞票的序列号♥
He ran the serial number through their database.
1989年莱克星顿一家储蓄借贷所
That bill was in a robbery of
发生了抢劫案
$211,000 from a Lexington
一共被抢走二十一万一千块
Savings and Loan in 1989.
后来那些钱找回来了吗
Was the money ever recovered?
全数找回
It was -- all of it.
1990年就在这栋楼里进行了审判
The trial was in this building in 1990.
也就是说 那笔钱当时就存放在这里
So the money was in our vault.
-曾经在 -没准还在
- At one time. - Maybe it's still there.
那张有问题的钞票
Well, wouldn't the fact that
不是说明这笔钱不在我们这吗
a bill was in circulation imply that it's not there?
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
有那起案件的编号♥吗
You have a case number?
我去查
I'll get it.
那家银行叫什么
You know what the name of the bank was?
兰草储蓄借贷所
Bluegrass Savings and Loan.
咱们走
Let's go!
最近怎么样 查利
What do you say, Charlie?
阿尔特 你好
Hey, Art.
-蒂姆 -最近怎么样 查理
- Tim. - How you doing, Charlie?
雷切尔
Rachel?
雷兰
Raylan?
我想你肯定孤单了 找人来陪陪你
I thought you might need some company.
有什么事情
What's goin' on?
我们在找二十年前的证物
We're lookin' for some evidence from twenty years ago.
二十年前的...
Twenty years ago...
好吧 我们先找总账本来查一下
Alright, we go to the ledgers for that,
哪年哪月
what's the date?
1990年5月
May 1990.
我知道 你们的情绪现在都比较激动
Now I know, temper's have been runnin' high,
但我要告诉你们
but I'm telling you right now,
在我的法庭上 不允许任何人口出狂言
I will tolerate no nonsense in my courtroom.
我的庭警随时会把违规的人拉走
I have court security standing by to haul off anyone who gets stupid.
如果庭警办事不力
And if the guards don't take care of it,
我就亲自动手
I will.
好了 我这里有三个1990年5月的记录
All righty, I got three entries, may 1990.
肯定不在这
It's not there.
因为当时法官下令 审判后就把钱归还银行
According to this, the judge in the case ordered the money back to the bank after trial.
你给银行打过电♥话♥了
Did you call the bank?
兰草储蓄借贷所由于储蓄信贷危机
Bluegrass Savings and Loan went under in 1992,
于1992年倒闭了
part of the s&l crisis.
正如我那个在联调局的朋友所说
And, again, as my friend at the FBI says,
这些钱已经整整二十年没有出现了
none of the serial numbers from the stolen bills have been seen for 20 years.
就这么凭空消失了
Just disappeared?
可能银行里有人把那些钱藏起来了
Well, maybe someone at the bank socked it away.
那笔钱也许根本就没送回去
Maybe it was never sent.
可法官是下了命令的
The Judge gave the order.
命令是肯定下了的
Oh, they give the order all the time.
但执不执行又是另外一回事了
That doesn't mean it happens.
和屁一样 放完就没了
It just falls through the cracks.
我这还有一大堆假冒豆宝宝玩具
I got a great, big box of counterfeit Beanie Babies over here,
当时命令要清除的
been ordered out of here.
现在还不是在这里
It's still sitting here.
你可以给法官打个电♥话♥
You could call the Judge.
当时负责审判的是雷诺兹法官
It was Judge Reynolds.
怎么了
Hmm? Oh?
他三年前去世了
He died three years ago.
案件编号♥是多少
What was the case number?
既然都来了 去确认一下吧
Yeah, while we're down here, we might as well make sure.
1990053419号♥
1990053419.
242号♥ 是后面那排旧保险柜
242, one of the old ones in the back.
打开看看就知道了
Well, let's open it up.
事不宜迟
Let's get it.
242号♥
242.
跟你赌一轮酒 里面是空的
Round of drinks says it's empty.
行啊
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表