剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I don't have any skills,
所以我不知道该干什么
so I don't know what that'll be,
但我会自谋出路的
but I'll think of something.
也许我会去卖♥♥冰激凌 我喜欢冰激凌
Maybe I'll sell ice cream. I like ice cream.
我很害怕 雷兰
I'm scared, Raylan.
贝内特家的人终于出现了
Well, the Bennetts are in the house.
早上好 马格斯 道尔
Morning, Mags. Doyle.
牧师
Pastor.
现在 我想请你们
Now, at this time, I'm gonna have to ask you
交出随身携带的枪♥支♥和武器
to surrender any and all weapons or firearms in your possession.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只带了这个
That's everything.
妈妈 你带武器了吗
Mama, you packing?
没有
No.
我现在就出去
I'll - I'll step outside now,
好让你们谈正事
let y'all talk business.
谈判结束前 门会一直锁着
Uh, door's locked till the parley's over.
你们同意坐下来进行商谈 我很感激
Well, I want to thank you both for agreeing to this sit-down.
现在是各方利益纷争的
This is a very sensitive time
敏感时期
for all parties concerned.
虽然 现在就把话摊开来讲不太好
But surely, it's better that we talk things out now
但总比随后兵戎相见要好
than shoot them out later.
也许你们还没注意到
Case you didn't notice,
战斗其实已经打响
the shooting's already started.
正如我所言 大家情绪都挺激动的
As I was saying, emotions are running awful high right now.
但没有人希望全面开战
But nobody wants a full-scale war.
人手不够的当然不想打了
Yeah, nobody without enough guns, anyway.
我是来跟博伊德·克劳德谈判的
I came here to listen to Boyd Crowder,
你给我闭嘴
not you.
我明白你的意思 道尔
The point is taken, Doyle.
你们人多势众
You Bennetts are many.
我们势单力薄
We are few.
但我想 我们应该都明白
But I think we both can agree that
流血牺牲对双方的生意没有任何好处
bloodletting is bad for business.
你想谈买♥♥卖♥♥了
You want to talk about business, huh?
是的 马格斯
Yeah, Mags, I do.
那好吧
All right, then.
除了钱以外
Aside from money,
买♥♥卖♥♥不就是合同和协议吗
what is business but contracts and agreements?
我和你 我们有过一个协议
Now, you and me, we had an agreement.
我把贝内特县全给了你
I gave up my family's claim on this county,
除了 大♥麻♥生意
but for one thing - the pot business.
没错 马格斯
That's true, Mags,
但后来你儿子迪基找到我
but then your son Dickie approached me.
跟你达成协议的是我 不是迪基
You didn't shake hands with Dickie, you shook hands with me.
你违反了我们事先的约定
We had a deal, and you broke it.
别跟我扯别的 别的都是废话
Rest is just chin music.
你是对的 马格斯
You're right, Mags.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
问题是
Question is...
你打算怎么来弥补呢
What do you aim to do about it?
这是什么
What is this?
我们从迪基那拿来的钱
The money we took from Dickie
一分不少 都在这了
every single dollar.
好吧
Well, now...
这才像话
I'd say that's a step in the right direction.
你在干什么
What the hell you doing?
我不要待在地窖里
I'm not staying in the Cellar.
有股发霉的死人味
Smells like moldy death down there.
好吧 但博伊德说 你得...
Yeah, well, Boyd said you got to...
我知道他说了什么
I know what he said.
你看前门
You're watching the front.
我看后门
I'm gonna keep an eye out back,
顺便煮点咖啡
make some coffee while I'm at it.
来点新鲜的黑咖啡
Fresh black coffee?
约翰尼那边有信吗
You hear from Johnny?
他在自己家
He's at his house.
我突然意识到 我们达成的协议
Strikes me that this little deal of ours
可能还满足不了你的胃口
may not be enough for you.
也许暂时是够了
Oh, it's enough for now,
如果分钱的只有你 阿尔洛
when it's just you, Arlo,
约翰尼和那个小子 是够了
the cripple, and the other feller.
但总有一天 你会要得更多
But one of these days, you're gonna want more.
我们都心知肚明 真到了那一天
And we both know, when that day comes,
你绝对会狮子大开口
you will take more.
撒旦 你的咖啡要加糖吗
Devil, you want sugar?
约翰尼·克劳德
Johnny Crowder?
撒旦
Devil!
你给我趴下
You stay the hell down!
你好 艾娃
Hello, Ava.
迪基
Dickie!
嘿 艾娃
Hey, Ava!
你还好吗
You all right?
迪基打来的
It's Dickie.
接吧
Answer it.
什么事
Yeah?
什么
What?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
看来不是好消息
Well, I take it that's not good news.
我可不会犯傻 低估你的实力 马格斯
I didn't want to make the mistake of underestimating you, Mags.
我想 你我什么立场已经很清楚了
But now I think we understand each other.
阿尔洛
Arlo.
洛丽塔
Loretta?
洛丽塔
Loretta?!
洛丽塔
Loretta?
你是谁
Who's this?
什么叫"你是谁" 你到底是谁
What do you mean, "Who's this?" Who the hell is this?
我是瑞利警官
This is officer Riley,
莱克星顿警♥察♥
Lexington police.
该你说了
Your turn.
瑞利警官
Well, officer Riley,
我是联邦副法警雷兰·吉文斯
This is deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens.
洛丽塔在哪
Where's Loretta?
她不见了
Yeah, it looks like she's gone.
什么叫"不见了"
What do you mean, "Gone"?
几小时前 那家人把她一个人留在家里
Parents left her alone for a couple hours,
等他们回来之后 她就不见了
returned to find her missing.
他们打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 说她可能被绑♥架♥了
Called it in as a possible abduction.
但她的手♥机♥还在
She left the cell,
我正在查看她的呼出记录
so I'm checking the outgoing calls.
我一会儿就到
I-I'll be there in a few.
出什么事了
What was that about?
你介意迟一会去上班吗
Do you mind being a little late to work?
艾娃在哪
Where's Ava?
艾娃在哪
Where's Ava?!
她在沙发上
Well, she's - she's on the couch.
把那具尸体从路上移开
Get that body off the road.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你跟我说对不起
You're sorry?
你早就跟我说 要我待在地窖里
You told me to stay in the cellar.
宝贝 你为什么不
Baby, why didn't...
你 为什么不好好待着
W-why - why didn't you stay...
你找的医生呢
W-where's your doctor?
快到了
On his way.
她为什么没待在地窖里
Why wasn't she in the cellar?
她不肯待在那
She wouldn't stay down.
你该想办法 让她待在那里啊
You should have made her stay down!
我知道了 对不起 博伊德
I know. I-I'm sorry, Boyd.
对不起
You're sorry?!
真对不起 博伊德
I'm sorry, Boyd.
博伊德 我知道了 知道了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表