剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我想告诉你
I'll tell you.
你当时做的很对
You did what had to be done.
嘿 以西结[希伯来先知]
Hey, Ezekiel.
-凯尔 -你料到我会在你走之前
- Kyle. - You didn't think you'd get to leave
来找你吧
without seeing me, did you?
我考虑过了 但我不准备参加
I thought about your request and must politely decline.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我想我已经说的够清楚了
Well, as I've made myself abundantly clear,
我绝对不会重操旧业
I'm no longer in that line of work.
你还不知道 我们的计划呢
You ain't even heard the scheme yet.
我现在什么都不知道
Right now I know nothing about anything
而且我现在什么都不想知道
and I'll stick to that.
你一个人就能得到四万美元
Your share alone, is $40.000.
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
每换一次班 那个小煤窑就付一次现金
That doghole pays people in cash at the end of every shift.
正因为如此 你每次最多能拿到两万美元
No more than $20,000 at any one time precisely for this reason.
哦 你注意到了
Oh, you notice, huh?
如果有人告诉你
Well, what would you say if
他认识个朋友
somebody had a friend who worked
那个朋友的公♥司♥是制♥造♥装甲车的
for the armored-car company
他可以提供一些有故障的引擎
who could provide engine trouble
只要在四天内送达就能得到八万美元
four days running, stalling deliveries
你怎么想
so there would be $80,000 cash at one time?
那我会说 再狡猾的狐狸也斗不过猎手
Then I'd say there's still no way to get down off
迟早会被抓住的
this mountain without getting caught.
如果有办法能让你逃脱抓捕
What if there's a way not only you not get caught
还能借机让你成为英雄呢
but get treated like a hero...
跟那些坚持数日 得以生还的智利矿工一样
Like one of those miners down in Chile?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表