剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我跟你♥爸♥做生意挣了不少钱 不过他
I made a lot of money with your daddy, but that man didn't know
对种大♥麻♥真是一窍不通
a damn thing about growing weed.
时代不同嘛
Well, that was a different time.
我要说的是 库佛是个天才
Well, the point is, Coover was a genius.
我是说 只要我在我的地盘上卖♥♥这些大♥麻♥
I mean, I'd put his shit on my Mount Rushmore.
那些外来货就可以滚蛋了
That Hindu kush can kiss my ass.
你能这么说真好
Nice of you to say.
是真的
It's true.
他是个天才
He was a genius.
我得告诉你 发生了这么多事情
And I got to tell you, when all this happened,
我都不知道该怎么办了
I-I didn't know what to expect.
我来到这里 看到的却是你
I come down here, and I see you are on the bean.
阿罗 放在这
A-Ron, right here.
我想你还要八十包吧 像上次那样
I'm assuming you want 80 again, like last time.
-当然 -好的
- Absolutely. - Okay.
用贝内特的秤你没意见吧
You okay using the Bennett scale?
你们知道我是谁吗
You have any idea who I am?
罗德尼·"飞车"·德汉姆
Rodney "Hot Rod" Dunham
从田纳西州孟菲斯来
out of Memphis, Tennessee.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
意味着我走对地方了
Oh, it means I'm in the right place.
你的提议我考虑过了 迪基
I thought over your offer, Dick.
我恐怕是要婉拒你了
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to respectfully decline.
想听听我的建议吗
You want to hear my counter?
既然你推♥翻♥了我跟你妈妈事先的约定
Since you called off the deal that I made with your mama, I'm gonna
我就只好从这里开始 连大♥麻♥生意一起收了
have to take all the weed business, too, starting with this right here.
你觉得我找不到你吗
You think I won't find you?
才不是 先生 我巴望着你来找我
Oh, no, sir. I'm counting on you to find me.
你刚从我这买♥♥下一批最好的大♥麻♥
You just bought some of my best weed
准备带回去给亲爱的孟菲斯人♥民♥
to take to the good people of Memphis.
我希望你以后能多多光临
Now, I hope you come back for a whole lot more.
让你的随从把这些袋子装车
Now, if you'll get your entourage here to tote these
我们会帮你打包好 方便你们赶路
bags out to the car, we'll get you packed up and loaded on your way.
快点
Come on.
我们得马上还击
Okay, we got to hit back right away.
这是我们的首要任务 唯一的首要任务
That is the first priority... only priority, right?
我是说 想想那些钱和大♥麻♥
I mean, the money and the reefer...
那可是最好挣的钱啊
that is just... it's gravy.
得马上还击 为什么呢
Got to hit back right away. Why?
因为不能让人家觉得
Because we got to stop people thinking,
"这些家伙可以欺负 反正没啥后果"
"Hey, we can just rip these guys off and not pay a price."
懂吗
Do you understand?
所以 听好了
So listen up.
听我说迪基 哥们 对不起
Look, look, Dickie, man, I... I'm sorry, man.
我不干了
I-I'm out.
你 我
You... I...
不好意...你说什么 不干了
I'm sor... did you say you're... you're out? What...
哥们 听我说 我跟你合伙是挣钱来了
Listen, man, I joined up with y'all 'cause I needed to make a little cash.
不是来开战的
I ain't trying to go to no war.
你就不介意博伊德·克劳德
It's okay with you if Boyd Crowder just...
在我们头上动土 在我们头上动土啊
psssss... piss all over our reputation... piss all over our reputation?
你懂不懂啊
You understand that?
他动的是你的头上的土
That's your reputation.
-你 -我也不干了
- You... - I'm out, too.
雇些个四肢发达的家伙就这下场
This is what I get for hiring muscleheads.
你别挡我路 迪基 要不有你受的
You gonna want to get out of my way, Dickie, before you end up hurt.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
相当确定
I am pretty damn sure about that.
好吧
Okay.
走吧
Be gone.
快走吧
Godspeed.
先生们 再见了
Gentlemen.
巴斯 还有件事 哥们
Uh, Baz, uh, just one more thing, man.
老天
Jesus!
你呢 杰德
What about you, Jed?
你也要退出吗
Are you gonna tell me you want out, too?
当然不会
Hell, no.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
你真以为她会爽快承认吗
Did you really expect her just to admit it?
我觉得有这可能
I thought there was a chance.
她没认不代表她没做
Well, just 'cause she didn't, doesn't mean you can be certain.
说的没错
No.
你觉得有没有可能 一直找不到幕后黑手
Y-you think it's possible that they never find out who was behind it?
除非他们放弃杀我
If they don't try again.
联调局那边有结果吗
What about the FBI?
他们有嫌疑人了吗
Do they have any suspects?
据我们所知是没有
Not that we know of.
如果你们不介意的话
Well... If y'all excuse me,
失陪了 我眼皮直打架
I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open.
是啊 这几天过的不轻松
Yeah, it's been a hell of a couple days.
雷兰
Uh, Raylan?
我要向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
昨晚我不该冲你发那么大火
Last night, my behavior... I-I-I shouldn't have come at you like that.
我也有错
You didn't say anything I wasn't saying to myself.
要是说这件事有什么好处 那就是
If there is a silver lining to all this, it's that he
他不像以前那样了
has come back from that crazy line he crossed over.
他甚至还为在律师办公室里失态的事
He actually apologized to me about all that bullshit at the
还有保险的事跟我道歉
lawyer's office and about the crazy insurance stuff.
他怎么会在这里
But why is he here, exactly?
这是他家啊
This is his house.
-我知道严格意义上这是他家 -我们
- I know technically it's his house, but... - Maybe we could talk
能不能私下再谈这些
about this in private?
好
Okay.
事实上你们用不着待在这里
Yeah, in fact, you guys don't need to be here, either.
你说啥
Excuse me?
我也要睡了 我得在十二点前睡
Yeah, I'm... I'm gonna go to bed before I turn into a pumpkin.
你来吗
Would you care to join me?
我就来
Yeah, I-I'll be there in a minute.
真有种《山水又相逢》的感觉
I feel like I'm in "The Big Chill."
是啊 就缺个死人
Yeah, except no one's dead.
还没到时候
Yet.
配乐太逊
And the music sucks.
那就回家吧 睡个觉
Well, then go home, get some sleep.
阿尔特要留人在这
Art wants somebody here.
我在这 我和我的影子
I'm here... me and my shadow.
我们在这待到你走
Yeah, we're here till you leave.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你不记得早上的事了吗
Do you not remember this morning?
早上怎么了
What happened this morning?
我告诉你 我要那么做的
I told you I was gonna do that.
而你现在又告诉我 你不这么做了
And now you're telling me you won't?
没错
Exactly.
做什么
Do what?
随便吧
Whatever.
听着 我服从阿尔特的命令 除非
Listen, I take my orders from Art, which means I'm gonna be
命令有变 否则我就待在这里
here unless he says otherwise.
不过我是要睡了
I will, however, take you up on that sleep.
我想你们俩应该能守好夜
I'm assuming you two can handle the night watch.
我也要睡了
I'm gonna go to sleep, too.
我四小时之后跟你换班
I'll relieve you in four hours.
我得说 桌上这么多钱
Well, I must say, with all this money on the table,
你脸上却连一丝笑容都没有
I'm surprised by the lack of a smile on your face.
我觉得迪基认出我来了
I think Dickie might have made me.
不可能 伙计
No chance, man.
就你之前那两下 他大概以为面罩下面
The way you moved in there, he probably thought there was a
是个二十五岁的硬汉
25-year-old hardcase under that mask.
艾娃 我和博伊德还小的时候
That field you're looking at, Ava...
会在你眼前的那片田地...
when we were kids... Boyd and me...
从日出玩到日落
we'd be out there sunup till sundown
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表