剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
告诉他 主动自首最好
Tell him, if he comes in on his own, it's worth a lot.
不然 就不好说了
If not, different story.
很高兴见到你 迪基
It's good to see you, Dickie.
我也是 雷兰
You too, Raylan.
很高兴见到你
You too.
还有你的帽子
You and your hat.
起来
Get up.
慢慢的 悄悄的 要是你把他吵醒
Get up slowly, quietly, because if you wake him...
他就得死
...I will kill him.
情况变了
So things have changed.
我在哈兰呆不下去了
I am no longer welcome here in Harlan,
是时候来段公路旅行了
which means it's time for a little road trip.
你准备好了么 小心肝
Are you up for that, sweetheart?
该点头了
This is where you nod.
乖了
There you go.
你得在后备厢呆会儿
Now, you're gonna have to ride in the trunk for a little while.
要是有人看见
Anybody sees the two of us,
可能会注意到我们的年龄差
they might not understand our age difference.
还有胶带
Or the tape.
进去
Get in.
吉文斯
Givens.
听着
Listen.
盯梢的有消息了
Our BOLO paid off.
电子眼在75公路拍到迪安
Patrol clocked Dean on 75,
车子往田纳西开
headed towards Tennessee.
哪个出口
What exit?
5分钟前 11号♥出口
Passed 11 less than five minutes ago.
车里有那女孩吗
Any sign of the girl?
盯梢的没跟太紧
Well, he didn't get too close.
不想打草惊蛇
Didn't want to spook Mr. Dean.
这么做没错
Well, that's a smart play.
女孩如果和他在一起 应该跟他在一起
If she's with him and we should assume she is.
我们就不能设关卡或路障
Can't do a road block or a strip.
没错
That's right.
要我帮你叫支援吗
You want me to call in some backup?
就这样吧
All right.
既然都跟到现在
We got this far being smart.
暂时别打草惊蛇了
Let's not blow it now.
他回来了就告诉我
You tell me if he comes back.
洛丽塔
Loretta?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事就踢两下
You kick twice if you're okay.
好
All right.
马上把你弄出来 等等
We're gonna get you out of there -- one minute.
他忘东西了
He left something.
出来了
He's on his way out.
洛丽塔 现在尽可能缩紧身体
Loretta, right now I need you to make yourself as small as possible.
你♥他♥妈♥的要干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
你觉得我要干嘛
What's it look like I'm doing?
要偷我汽油
Are you stealing gas?
对 草 被你逮个正着
Yeah. Shit, you caught me.
我正偷汽油呢
I'm stealing gas.
我也不知道我♥干♥嘛偷
I don't know why I do it.
又不是买♥♥不起
It's not like I can't afford it.
行 甭贫了
Yeah. Whatever.
滚开
Get out of here.
给我几加仑行不
Can't I just have a couple gallons?
听着 混♥蛋♥
Look, asshole.
我再说一遍
I'm gonna tell you one more time --
你♥他♥妈♥的
What the hell?!
你自找的
That's it.
好吧 我就问一个问题
Okay, I'm just gonna ask you one question.
懂不懂枪♥械♥原理
Do you know how a firearm works?
啥
What?
枪可是有"火"的
The key word in firearm is "fire."
当火销弹到火帽上
When the pin hits the cap,
就能开火
makes the charge explode,
也就是说会有火星
meaning there's a spark,
浑身都是汽油的人就得小心点了
which should be of some concern to a man soaked in gasoline.
放你♥娘♥的♥屁
That's bullshit.
那火星离汽油远着呢
That spark's too far away from the gasoline.
没上过学吧 迪安先生
You didn't finish school, did you, Mr. Dean?
引燃的不是液体
It's not the liquid that burns.
而是气体
It's the fumes.
听着
Now, look.
一般吧 你一拔枪我就会崩了你
Normally I would have just shot you myself the second you pulled.
不过 我现在强忍♥着
But I am doing my level best
免得事后写一堆报告 再做自我检讨
to avoid the paperwork and the self-recrimination that comes with it.
但上帝明白像你这种人
The Lord knows you are the kind that
绝对该挨粒枪子儿
makes it worth than more.
好了 吉米
Come on, Jimmy.
就这样了结这件事吧
Can't we just try to end this
免得你到时变成人肉火炬
without you turning yourself into the human torch?
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
那你很清楚后备厢里有什么
Then you know what I got in that trunk.
我宰了她如何
How about I just kill her?
先不提汽油的事
Gasoline aside,
你要敢动一下
you aim that in any direction,
我那搭档就会打爆你的头
My partner's gonna pop you in the head.
看你的了
There you go.
慢慢来
Slow.
慢慢的
Slow.
可能会有点痛
This might hurt.
他会烧成人肉火炬吗
Would he have really gone up like a torch?
哦 不清楚
Oh, I don't know.
但听起来不错
But it sounded good.
我叫它苹果派
I call it apple pie.
尝尝
Go ahead.
说说味道如何
Tell me what you think.
不错
It's good.
确实有苹果派的味道
It does taste like apple pie.
我说的没错吧
It does, doesn't it?
洛丽塔还好吧
Loretta okay?
就目前的情况来说 还不错
Fine, under the circumstances.
她人在哪
Where is she at?
和朋友去哈兰了
Down the Harlan with a friend.
警♥察♥把她送回来时
When the police brought her back,
问过你的腿是怎么回事吗
did they ask about your leg?
问了
They did.
我说 当时我在固定陷阱
I told them that I was fixing the trap.
撬开时 腿滑了进去
When I was prying it open, my leg slipped in.
那枪伤的事呢
How about the gunshot wound?
没问这个
They didn't mention it.
沃尔特 我一定要亲自登门
Well, Walt, some kind of all that I had to come here,
还带上这种慰问品
brought this 'shine as a peace offering.
就是要让迪基向你道歉
I want Dickie to apologize to you.
对 对
Right. Right.
沃尔特 我不该
Um...Walt, I should not have
打伤你的腿 不该夹伤你的腿
shot you in the leg or trapped your foot.
还有
And um...Uh...
你种的那些东西我们会善后的
We could have worked something out about you growing.
杯子里放了 酒瓶里没放
It was already in the glass, not in the jar.
所以迪基和我喝了都没事
Why Dickie and me can drink and be okay.
来不及了 沃尔特
It's too late now, Walt.
药效已经发作了
Medicine already doing its work.
即使现在叫直升机
Even if you got on a helicopter right now,
也都于事无补了
you'd still be past care.
为什么
Why?
你说呢
Why do you think?
就因为我打了个举报电♥话♥吗
Because I called that police line?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表