剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
and you can go.
那只是事实的一部分而已
There's just one wrinkle to that.
印第安纳州边界的那块地的租赁权
The lease rights to the Indian Line property
现在属于我
now lie solely with me.
希望你能理解
Well, I hope you understand...
我只是顺道做笔买♥♥卖♥♥
this is just business.
那你决定怎么
And, uh have you decided what you
处置那块地了吗 博伊德
plan on doing with that property, Boyd?
请坐 约翰逊小姐
Have a seat, Miss Johnson.
雷兰 雷...
Raylan. Ray...
你现在不能进去 迪基
Can't let you in there just now, Dickie.
哦 是吗
Oh, is that right?
没错
Yeah.
里面在开会 你不在被邀之列
Meeting going on. You're not on the guest list.
你试图阻止我
You are attempting to bar me...
听好了 是"试图"阻止我
"attempting" being the key word here, to
进入我自己家
from entering my very own home.
这是你妈妈家 迪基
It's your mama's home, Dickie.
可别记错了
Try and keep it in perspective.
好吧 不好意思 雷兰
Oh, well, do... do pardon me, Raylan.
我一定会好好记在脑子里
I will do my perspective-keeping best.
但我这么说吧 雷兰
But here's the thing, Raylan.
我就是要进去
I'm going in that door.
你是知道的 不是吗
You know that, don't you?
那你可以试试
I know I'd like to see you try.
你们好吗
How y'all doing?
这么说吧 雷兰
Here's the thing, Raylan.
作为法定继承人 难道我不能参与家族事务
Am I not the heir apparent to the family business?
我有权进去
I got a right to be there.
我妈希望我在场
Ma would want me to be there.
看起来并不是这样
Doesn't appear so.
-不 -妈妈
- No. - Mama!
迪基 如果你妈妈希望你在场
Dickie, if your mama wanted you in there,
我想你早就应该在里面了 不是吗
I think you'd be in there, don't you?
你叫我开门见山
You want to cut to the chase?
好 那我说了
Fine. Here it is.
黑峰煤矿的提议是现金收♥购♥
Black Pike Mining is prepared to offer you a cash buyout
就是这个数 用下你的笔 我写这里了
in the sum, may I? I am writing here.
哇
My word.
是啊 看数字你就知道我们多有诚意了
Yes. You can see by that number that we're serious.
这是机不可失
This is a one-time-only,
说一不二的提议
non-negotiable deal.
如果你接受 我们就算达成协议了
You take it, we shake, we're done,
以后再也不会来打扰你
and I never darken your door again.
如果你不接受 跟我们玩把戏 故意拖延
You say no, you play games, you stall,
我立马就走 这事就交给律师处理了
I walk out, and it goes to the lawyers.
我们可以达成协议了吗
Do we have an agreement?
不 约翰逊小姐 我们没法接受
No, Miss Johnson, I don't believe we do.
那我也无话可说了
Well, then I got nothing else to say.
你不想听听我的要价吗
You don't want to hear my counteroffer?
没有还价的余地
There is no counteroffer.
你不接受 咱们就走土地征收程序
It's this or we go with eminent domain.
就你家的那些案底
Your family's history?
这栋房♥子必然会被查封
Getting this property seized is an inevitability.
你不是第一个想这么干的人了 小妹妹
You wouldn't be the first who tried, Missy Thing.
趁我还没把你大卸八块前
Now, sit your bony ass down and listen to my counteroffer
快坐下来听听我的要价
while there's still pieces of you big enough to find.
我可以把这座山的地役权出让给黑峰煤矿
I will accept a payout from Black Pike for easements on my mountain.
但我的报价大约是...
I believe we can settle for, say, uh...
是你所写的三倍
...triple the amount scratched on this piece of parchment.
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
我们还要公♥司♥4%的股份
We will also take a 4% stake in the company.
我们不要黑峰的股份 免得他们卷铺盖走人
Not Black Pike, lest they pack up,
宣布倒闭 玩消失 弄得我们一场空
declare bankruptcy, and disappear with what's coming to me.
我要黑峰煤矿的母公♥司♥的股份
No, I want a piece of the company that owns Black Pike.
我这是为了我的后人
A legacy deal.
我这是为了让我的亲人
Sufficient to provide for my kin
和这里的人们代代都能丰衣足食
and this community for generations to come.
缺一免谈
Short of that, we got nothing to talk about.
马格斯 你没有做好功课
Oh, Mags, you haven't done your homework.
你要出手的地♥产♥上没有煤
The properties you're holding out are worthless for coal.
就是一座山 还有个把停车场而已
Parking lots and hillsides.
为什么我们公♥司♥要答应这桩买♥♥卖♥♥
Why in god's name would my company agree to that deal?
这与煤无关 约翰逊小姐
Well, it's not about the coal, Miss Johnson.
一向无关
It never was.
那是什么
Then what?
看看地图吧 亲爱的
Look at a map, honey.
国道就不通往那座大山 运煤车根本上不去
State roads can't carry coal trucks up that mountain.
就没有路通往那座大山
No way to get 'em there.
你若想得到阿巴拉契亚山脉中的财富
You want the riches atop this piece of Appalachia,
你就得自己造路了
you gonna have to build your own road.
要建路的话 就会经过我的地♥产♥
And the road you need to build runs through the properties I hold.
博伊德早就料到
So, Boyd here sussed it out,
你们想在这里修建一条
looked at the pinch points for grading
足够你们的运煤车通过的宽路
a lane wide enough for your trucks.
他来找我 我们一拍即合
He come to me, and, we worked out a little deal of our own.
海伦和阿尔洛·吉文斯拥有的
The Indian Line property owned
印第安纳州边界附近的地是最后一块地了
by Helen and Arlo Givens is the last parcel.
我说服了他们 让他们相信我
I was able to convince them to put their trust in me.
没有那块地 没有他们
Without that property, without them,
没有我的话 就没有"绿色大山计划"
without me... there is no Green Mountain Project.
永远都不会有
Nor will there ever be.
没有这项计划 你们啥也得不到
Black Pike will cut its losses and move on
只能赶紧脱身 再寻下一个山头
to the next hill, with empty hands.
亲爱的
Oh, sugar.
他们没告诉过你这些是吧
They didn't tell you that, did they?
都没告诉你具体情况
Sent you in blind to close the deal,
就让你来做买♥♥卖♥♥
without ever clueing you in on the particulars.
这种做生意的方式真逗
Funny way to run a business.
不过呢 这也是你自找的
But, then... you pick the devil you run with.
我要打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
去吧 亲爱的
Oh, go ahead, Honey.
去吧去吧
Go, go. Yeah.
我们在这里等你
We'll be right here waiting.
马格斯 我和公♥司♥里的人谈过了
Well, Mags, I spoke with my people, and, uh...
就按你说的做
you got yourself a deal.
我也觉得理应如此
I-I expected I might.
我在黑峰煤矿工作了四年
I've worked with Black Pike four years,
在此之前在亨利煤矿干了六年
six years before that with Henley Coal.
我从没见过哪个公♥司♥
And never in all that time
像他们这样大下血本的
have I seen a company lay down the way they have here.
这可真是上帝的恩典啊
I'd call it a blessing,
能从这陈旧的世界中学习到新东西
a chance to learn new things in this tired old world.
你在镇民大会上讲的话 让全镇人都觉得
And all that talk at the meeting, the whole town looking at you
你是贝内特县那些绿树圣山的守护神
as if you're the protector of all that's green and holy in Bennett,
而黑峰煤矿就是要炸掉山顶
they're gonna blow a thousand feet off
将碎石推到山下小溪里的恶魔
the top of that mountain, spill it into your creeks,
会害得他们流离失所
wipe out homesteads.
我的家族来这里都快两百年了
My people have been here for 200 years,
约翰逊小姐 等你们的人拿走
Miss Johnson, and we will be here once your people
你们想要的东西走了之后 我们还会再回来
have come in and taken what they want and left.
那其他人呢 你就这样把他们都卖♥♥了
And everyone else, you just sell them out.
这里其实不会有太大变化
Nothing changes up here, not really.
我一次次看着这样的事情发生
I've seen the story played out time and time again before,
这种事情以后肯定少不了
as it will happen again in times yet to come.
我要先收钱
I'll take the cash up front,
明天一早就给我送过来
delivered tomorrow morning first thing.
我们握手达成协议吧
You want to shake on it?
在我们这里 握手协议也是很有约束力的
Up here, that kind of agreement's just as binding as they come.
我们的律师会给你打电♥话♥的
You'll hear from our Attorneys.
他们会处理细节问题
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表