剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
就玩鲍曼那个乔治·布兰达的橄榄球
playing with this old George Blanda football that Bowman had.
伯和我爸爸 时不时出来跟我们玩一会
Bo and my daddy... they'd come out and play with us from time to time,
直到鲍曼长的很壮 都能把他俩撞倒了
till Bowman got so big, he started running them over.
约翰尼
Hey, Johnny.
我希望你能理解 回想鲍曼和
I hope you understand if picturing Bowman
你叔叔伯对我来说 并不开心
and your uncle Bo here doesn't exactly make my heart sing.
约翰尼 把分成数一下
Johnny, finish counting out these shares.
约翰尼没有恶意
Johnny don't mean no harm.
好吗
Okay?
我知道
I know.
只是 我在这地方有不好的回忆
I just... I got some bad memories of this place.
我们不会在这里待很久
Well, we're not gonna come up here again.
真的吗
Is that a fact?
我们要待多久
How long we staying?
一天 也许两天
A day. Two, maybe.
我们为什么要待在这里
Is there any reason in particular we're staying?
我之所以躲他八丈远
I'm just laying low 'cause
其实是想看看迪基对此的反应
I want to see how Dickie responds.
你要是那么担心他
If you're so worried about him,
为什么还要跟他较量
why did you take him on?
不 我不担心他
No, I'm not worried about him.
但他对此的反应能让我知道
But how he responds will let me know
他老妈是否还在他背后支持他
whether or not his mama's behind him.
我不希望你对我隐瞒任何事情
I don't want you to keep anything from me.
不会的
As you please.
分成分好了没 约翰尼
How are those shares working out, Johnny?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你可不能在别人家的草坪上小便
You don't piss on someone's lawn.
回到座位上去
Get in the passenger's seat.
用加热器烘干♥你♥的裤子
Let the heater start drying your pants.
不介意我先把拉链拉上吧
You mind if I zipper up first?
就怕你不拉上去
I'd mind if you didn't.
把手铐穿过方向盘
Put them through the wheel.
把另一只手也铐上
Cuff the other hand.
备下案 一辆未熄火的车子里的一名男子
Future reference, a guy sitting for an hour in a running car is
要么是被警♥察♥监视起来 要么是被抛骨扬尸
either on a stakeout or getting his ashes hauled.
我想 哪一种都不是你想要的
Either way, I don't think that's the figure you want to cut.
现在 听着
Now, look.
我知道这个时候冷的有些不可理喻
I know it's unseasonably cold at the moment.
整晚待在这没有暖气的车子里
Wouldn't be fun sitting all night
一点也不好玩 但是
in a car without the heat on, but
这就是生活
this is the life we've chosen.
要上厕所就用夜壶吧
Smart keeping a round in the chamber.
我知道有些人害怕意外
I know some folks worry about accidental discharge,
但在保险业如此发达的今天 我没觉得有啥不妥
but with safeties so well made these days, I just can't see it.
巴克斯特·霍利建筑
"Baxter-Hawley Construction.
法兰克福 肯塔基
Frankfort, Kentucky."
搞建筑的啊
Construction, huh?
这事没玩
This ain't over.
现在我要你在这 坐一会儿
Now, I'm gonna need you to sit tight for a second
我先去处理点事情
while I sort some things out.
希望巴克斯特·霍利建筑公♥司♥的好人们
Hopefully, the good folks at Baxter-Hawley Construction can
没有了你 一样可以和睦相处
get along without you for a while.
嘿 丹 我是雷兰
Hey, Dan, it's Raylan.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
调一份建筑公♥司♥的记录给我
Run the ownership records for a construction company.
加里 你给我仔细听好了
Gary, listen to me very carefully.
我不知道你那么做有什么原因
I don't know why you did it.
我不关心你的企图
I don't care why.
此刻 我只要你带我去见达菲
Right now, I just need you to take me to see Duffy.
加里 我可没时间听你解释
Gary, I don't got time for this shit.
现在 马上带我去见达菲
Now, you are gonna take me to see Duffy.
唯一的问题是 我得先对你做些什么
The only question is what I'm gonna have to do to you first.
咱们避易就难吧 走吧
We're gonna do this the hard way. Let's go.
来看看我把你踢出门后
Let's see what the guy in the car
车子里那家伙会做些什么
does when I toss you out the front door.
什么人 什么车
What guy? What car?
一个白人 车子是灰色的
The white guy in the gray Taurus that's registered to
在达菲姐姐名下
a company owned by Duffy's sister.
你不用担心
Now, don't you worry about that.
他不是冲你来的
He's not here for you.
等等 等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh! Shh! Shh! Shh!
我是想了结此事的
I tried to call it off.
什么时候
When?
你知不知道 一想到她和你在一起
Do you have any idea what it's like
我什么感受
to think of her being with you?
我想我很清楚那种感受
I think I know exactly what that's like.
每次我一闭上眼睛
Every time I close my eyes,
我就会听见她在喊你的名字
I think about her m-moaning your name.
你是什么时候想做个了断的
When did you call it off, hmm?
在他们找你没找到之后
After they tried and missed?
后来怎么样
And how did that go?
他说要我去他那 当面解决这事
He said he wanted me to come by so we could talk it over.
对 但你却躲起来了
Yeah, but you came here instead,
还拿薇诺娜当挡箭牌
drafted off Winona's protection.
我们走了之后怎么办
What happens when we pull it?
我们不可能一直保护你和薇诺娜
We're not gonna do this forever.
接下来该怎么办
What happens then?
最好的办法就是
The best chance you got is
在他抓住你之前 你帮我找到他
helping me get to him before he gets to you.
霍金斯打来的
Hawkins.
加里 我想你现在应该认识到
Gary, I thought you would have realized by now what
躲着我会有什么后果了
happens when you try to dodge me.
我很高兴你终于恢复理智了
Well, I'm glad you came to your senses.
我要你沿着七十五号♥公路开
I want you to meet me on 75 south
在海布利其溪过去一点的
at the big rest stop
休息区见我
just past Highbridge Creek.
你知道那地方吧
You know where that is?
好的
Okay.
-他要我去 -海布利其溪的休息区 我听到了
- He wants me to meet him... - Highbridge Creek rest stop. I heard.
-听见我们要去哪了吧 -是的 先生
- You hear where we're going? - Yes, sir.
哦 还有 看看能不能顺道弄一些
Oh, and, uh, see if you can find a place to stop on the
塑料画布或者是垃圾袋
way to get some painter's plastic and some garbage bags.
了解
Got it.
这事儿越想 就...越觉得
You know, the more I think about this, uh,
越觉得不是什么好主意
I don't think this is a good idea.
我 你知道 达菲是个疯子
I-I... you know, Duffy is crazy.
我觉得 我觉得你得叫点后援
I think... I think you need to call for some back...
就我们两个去
We ain't calling anybody.
为什么
Why not?
因为他们只负责抓捕
'Cause all they'll do is try to arrest him.
退后
Back up.
把手放到我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them.
加里 我相信这不是
Gary... I'm pretty confident this is not
这不是我们之前在电♥话♥里说好的那样
what we discussed on the telephone.
法警大人
Marshal.
达菲先生
Mr. Duffy.
我也要举起手来或者怎么样吗
Should I be putting my hands up or something?
昨晚那俩人
The guys from last night...
是你从你的保安队里挑出来的吧
you get them from your colleagues in the security community?
这有什么问题吗
Does it really matter?
我是不是该说 "是哪些个家伙"
Or I guess I could say, "What guys?"
加里之前向你承诺过什么
What did Gary promise you?
从保险里分你一部分钱
Some part in the insurance money?
你倒是问他啊
You ask him?
我问你呢
I'm asking you.
我有种有趣的感觉 我觉得自己说的话
I have the funny feeling anything I say can and
反倒会对自己不利
will be used against me,
也许我《法律与秩序》看多了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表