剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
你就说"是" 还是"不是"
Simple question. Yes or no.
可以 但问题的关键是
True, but the real question is whether or not
你相不相信我的回答
you will believe my answer.
试试看
Hell, give it a shot.
试过就知道了
We'll see.
不是 雷兰
No, Rylan.
我和那桩案子没有任何瓜葛
I had nothing to do with that bus being robbed.
好吧
Okay.
但我想你肯定知道这是谁干的
I suppose you know who did.
就算我知道 我一定要告诉你吗
If I did know, would I be obligated to share it with you?
这就取决于
That's up to you.
你想让自己的双手沾上多少血了
How much blood do you want on your hands?
也取决于你想蹲多久的牢
How much did you enjoy prison?
联邦法警
Federal Marshal!
举起手来 都给我趴在地上
Show me those hands and get on the god damn ground!
天啊
Oh, my god!
趴下 双手抱头
Sit down! Hands behind your heads!
别逼我在你们的脑袋上开个洞
I will put a hole through you if you make me.
你们以为自己很聪明 是吧
You boys think you're pretty smart, don't you?
如果是的话 我就不会站在这里了
Well, if you was, I wouldn't be standing here.
快告诉我剩下的药丸在哪里
You gonna tell me where the rest of them pills is at,
不要跟我耍小聪明
or are you gonna keep being smart?
什么药丸啊
What pills?
亡命之徒的日子不好过吧
Outlaw life's hard, ain't it?
快点告诉我
Now you gonna tell me,
不然我就在你流血的头上开一枪
or I'm gonna start putting bullets in places that bleed.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我当然能
Hell, I can't!
我是联邦法警雷兰·吉文斯
I'm Federal Marshal Raylan Givens!
在这一带谁敢惹老子
Don't nobody mess with me 'round these parts.
药丸在哪里
Now, where's them pills at?!
好吧
All right!
在微波炉里
Okay, the microwave.
如果你们敢动的话
Either of you move,
我就一枪毙了你们
it'll be the last mistake you ever make.
你知道 你招惹的是谁吗 混♥蛋♥
You have any idea who you're messing with, asshole?
让我想想
Hmm, well, let me see.
他是不是跟我一样 也是联邦法警
Is he a Federal Marshal, like I am?
关我屁事
Then I don't give a shit!
再会了
We'll see you again.
你们都给我记住了
Yeah, well, don't you forget.
我是雷兰·吉文斯
...It's Raylan Givens.
尽管来找我 听到了吗
Come looking for me. You hear?
如果我是你们 我才不会劫奥施康定
If I was you boys, I'd give up this oxy bullshit.
你们还是回去偷猎鳄鱼吧
Go back to poaching gators.
那个比较安全
It's safer.
你的线人看见我
Your C.I. saw this guy come
冲进去抢了那些人的药丸
in and rob these boys of their pills.
是的
That's right.
她看清楚了吗
Well, she get a good look at him?
是的
Yeah, she did.
好吧
Well?
雷兰 我们认识很久了
Raylan, you and I go back a long way.
我们都是在这里长大的
We grew up around here together.
我们的家庭都不是遵纪守法的家庭
Our families have both had their issues with the law.
但我们并没有因此成为罪犯
And despite that criminal element,
而是都成为了执法者
both of us became lawmen.
对不起 你到底想跟我说什么
I'm sorry. What are we talking about?
但我现在开始觉得
I got to thinking,
也许雷兰不是我想的那样
maybe Raylan isn't the man I always thought he was.
也不是大家想的那样
Hell, maybe Raylan ain't the man everybody thinks he is.
这就是你想告诉我的
Was that supposed to be an answer?
有时候 一个人所做的事
Sometimes a man does a thing,
总会有一部分人认为那不是好事
and certain folks, they might see that thing as something wrong.
当然也总会有一部分人积极拥护
Others, they might embrace that.
但也许他们现在帮助这个人
Hell, I mean, they might even be in a position
只是为了确保
to help that man out,
他们日后能够得到回报
providing that favor gets returned later on.
你是在说火星文吗 道尔 我发誓我不
Are you speaking Martian, Doyle, 'cause I swear I don't --
我知道你拿了他们的药丸 雷兰
I know you took them pills, Raylan.
我♥干♥什么了
I did what, now?
我们的线人就在里面
The C.I. In there.
她目睹了全过程
She seen the whole thing.
她说带着帽子的法警雷兰·吉文斯冲进去
She said Marshal Raylan Givens busted in there, hat and all,
偷了他们的药丸 还开枪威胁他们
and stole their pills and gun pointed.
好吧 被你发现了 道尔
Well, then, I guess you got me, Doyle.
对
I do.
老天
Oh, for Christ's sakes!
我是你看见的那个人吗
Am I the man you saw?
我看见的哪个人
Man I saw what?
就是抢劫艾尔罗德和卡特的人
Who robbed Elrod and Cutter.
天呐 不是他
Lord, no.
可你说是他
Well, you said --
你还真信她的话
And you believed her?
我又不了解你 雷兰
I don't know you, Raylan!
法警难道就不会贪赃枉法吗
I mean, you think there ain't never been a dirty marshal?
你在乱喷什么啊
What was that shit you were saying?
我哪句说的不对
What shit?
"你以为你了解一个人 其实不然"
About "You think you know a man but don't"?
我只是试探试探你 哥们 以防万一
I was just feeling you out, pal, just making sure.
你是就是这样试探的
Is that what that was?
这是不是跟吸毒的家伙找毒贩有点像
Like the way one drug user tries to see if a man he just met is carrying?
是不是差不多
Something like that?
这是你自己的看法
That's how you see.
描述一下
This man you saw --
你看见的那个人
describe him to me.
他比你要矮小一些
oh, well, he was smaller...
瘦得皮包骨头
...kinda scrawny.
他脖子上有个纹身
He had a neck tattoo peeking up
在领子那块
out of his shirt.
什么样的纹身
What'd it look like?
我没看清楚
I couldn't really make it out.
就是一圈字母什么的
It was just some letters going across.
我从没看过哪个执法人员的脖子上有纹身
I ain't ever seen a lawman with a tattoo on his neck.
还有呢
Anything else?
他说了些奇怪的话
He was making some strange comments
最后说了句
one at the end about
偷猎鳄鱼什么的
poaching gators.
偷猎鳄鱼
Poaching gators?
对 我记得这句话是因为
Yeah, I remember it 'cause
这句话说的很莫名其妙
it didn't make no sense at all.
全境通缉
Put an A.P.B. Out
杜威·克罗
on a man named Dewey Crowe.
这一票干的真漂亮
It was a thing of beauty.
他们甚至都没意识到大祸就要临头了
They never even knew what hit them!
埃伦·梅
Ellen May!
埃伦 埃伦·梅
Ellen -- Ellen May.
你不妨带上个朋友
Okay, now, why don't you grab a friend?
然后我们一起回去 找点乐子 好吗
Let's go out back, and we're gonna have us some fun, okay?
你确定
You for real?
我确定
I'm for real.
看看这个
Take a little peek at that.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
我喜欢
I love it.
你喜欢亮的还是暗的
You want light or dark?
我说的是发色 杜威
Hair, Dewey.
都可以
I-I'm good either way.
我很随意的
I ain't fussy!
你不想听听我的英勇事迹吗
Don't you want to hear what happened?
不太想
Not particularly.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表