剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
《火线警探》前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
我去和马格斯谈谈
I'll go talk to Mags.
她一直很喜欢我
She likes me.
雷蒂
Retty?
别和她说咱们在种大♥麻♥的事
Don't say anything about us growing.
那个色魔早就告诉他了 老爸
She already knows, Daddy.
我叫它苹果派
I call it apple pie.
杯子里放了 酒瓶里没放
It was already in the glass, not in the jar.
洛丽塔
Loretta...
我会亲手抚养她
I'll raise her myself.
昨晚我端了"大黄蜂的老巢"
I kicked a hornets' nest last night,
所以我想告诉你
and I need you to know
如果你发现自己身处险境 就打电♥话♥给我
if you find yourself in trouble any kind you can call me.
黑峰煤矿需要您位于印第安纳州边界附近的土地
Black pike needs your indian line property.
我们不会把那片土地出让给任何人
We're not signing that land over to anyone.
我们必须对卡罗尔·约翰逊女士
We have got to say "No, thank you"
和黑峰煤矿说 "不 谢谢"
to Miss Carol Johnson here in Black Pike mine,
因此我才用自己的钱
which is why I have put up my own money to stop the land
来阻止土地所有者 将土地出让给黑峰煤矿
owners from selling their rights away to the mining company.
博伊德
Boyd?
我弄清楚了
I figured it out.
我知道马格斯在打什么主意了
I know what Mags is up to.
别动 亲爱的
Hold still now, honey.
这头发乱的跟海狸修筑的水坝一样
Tangled up like a beaver dam back here.
我不知道这件连衣裙怎么样
I ain't altogether sure about this dress.
但是我知道
Well, I am.
你就像从肖像画中走出来的一样
You look pretty as a picture in it.
感觉飘飘然的
Feels like I'm putting on airs.
爸爸说连衣裙是那些
Daddy would say dresses is for folks
使唤咱们这样的人穿的
who tell folks like us what to do.
你♥爸♥爸有他的看法 我有我的
Well, your daddy's got his ways, and I got mine.
马格斯太太 他问起过我吗
Mrs Mags, he ever ask about me?
他这阵子挺忙的
He's been real busy.
我很想念他的声音
I miss hearing his voice.
下次他打电♥话♥来的时候 能让我说几句吗
You reckon next time he calls, I could have a word?
等他下次打来吧
Next time he calls.
好了
Now...
看啊
Look here.
女人长得好看没什么好羞愧的
There ain't no shame in a woman looking beautiful.
年华易逝 我这一晃就已经老了
My time has passed, ain't nothing for it.
但是你 你有一种
But you -- you got something,
你自己都没有意识到的力量
power you haven't even come to understand.
那是我外祖母的 她把它传给了我妈
That was my grandmama's, before she passed it on to my mama.
我从小就一直想要这个
I coveted it as long as I could remember.
我妈在我十六岁这年 把它给我了
She give it to me when I turned 16.
我当时高兴坏了
I lit up like a firecracker.
好了
There.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我也不知道 你觉得怎么样
I don't know. What do you think?
那些男孩子肯定会被你迷得神魂颠倒
I think them boys are never gonna know what hit 'em.
妈妈 送冰激凌的在外面 他想问下
Mama, ice-cream man outside want to know
他的车要停哪
where to park his vehicle.
库佛 你知不知道进女人房♥间之前
Coover, you ever hear of knocking on a woman's door
要先敲门
before you fling it open?
我就是
I just --
我就是 我就是 我就是
I was just -- i was just --
你就是蠢到家了
Just ignorant, is what.
你看你 跟猪一样脏
You're filthy as a shoat.
一个星期没洗澡 还好意思来敲门
You hadn't bathed in a week, and us with company at the door.
你不觉得羞愧吗
You got any shame at all?
快出去
Now, go on!
别让我用皮带 把你赶出去
Get out of here before I chase you out with a belt!
出去
Go!
我以前常常跟别人说
I used to tell people I dropped him on
说他小时候 头磕过地
his head when he was a baby.
但事实是 他做的很多事情让我很无语
Truth is, I got no excuse for him.
你让我这个老姑娘当年的梦想成真了
You're like a dream come true for this old girl.
那绝对是A和♥弦♥
That's definitely an "A."
没错
Yeah, there you go.
穿发霉制♥服♥的那个家伙是跑铁路生意的
Fella in the musty suit runs the railroad line
但是他没诚信 得小心点
out of loyal. Got to watch him.
他可能会打你的主意
He'll grab your fanny,
但是介绍认识一下还是可以的
but he's a good man to acquaint yourself with nonetheless.
这些人你都认识
You know all these folks?
值得认识的我都认识
I know the ones worth knowing.
迪基 天啊
Dickie, hell.
我给乐队钱不是让他们来调琴的
I ain't paying that band to tune all day.
我来问问 妈妈
I'm on it, ma.
你们还要多久
How far away are y'all from
才能弄点正儿八经的音乐出来
making some actual goddamn music?
你说呢
What do you say?
该死
Well, shit!
看啊
Look at this.
你是不是迷路了 克劳德
You lose your way, Crowder?
这一带的路错综复杂
It can get tricky up these hollers.
你是不是走错路口了
I figure you must have took a wrong turn.
这个吗 既然马格斯说大家都要来
Well, I thought Mags extended that invitation to everybody.
那么我想 我也应该在受邀之列吧
I just assumed it was a plus-one.
其实你不在受邀之列
Well, y'all ain't invited.
要我动手把你拖走吗
Gonna be a scene dragging you out of here?
我们不是来惹事的 道尔
We ain't looking for trouble, Doyle.
我们只是有几句话要说
We're just looking to have a word.
说吧 我听着呢
Well, I'm listening.
要跟你妈妈说
With your mama.
她忙着呢
Mags is busy.
我们可以等她
Well, we can wait.
博伊德 我们没邀请你
Boyd, y'all ain't welcome.
我不管你怎么说 你给我赶快消失
Now, you're gonna bounce, one way or the other.
道尔 我要说的话 你妈妈有必要听听
Doyle, your mama needs to hear what I got to say.
要不然我为什么要大老远跑来
You think I'd come up in this holler otherwise?
你们在这等着
Y'all wait here.
你还好吧
You all right?
再好不过了
I never been better.
艾娃
Ava.
怎么了
I'm with you.
这是个周日下午的野餐
This is a picnic on a sunday afternoon.
应该带个篮子来的
Wish I'd packed a basket.
怎么了
What happened?
不兴奋了
Sugar high wear off?
我很好
I'm good.
那就过去在她酿酒的蒸馏器上
Well, get up there and lay a chunk of
放上一块木柴
firewood on her still.
为什么
Why?
表示尊敬
Paying respect.
说明你是怀着和睦相处的心态来的
Show you're here with peaceful intent.
谁说的我是的
Who says I am?
他们跳的真不错
Hey, they're pretty good.
比"真不错"还要好
They're better than prettygood.
你怎么不去跳木屐舞
Why aren't you up there?
我一直不喜欢跳木屐舞
Well, I never was much for clogging.
我有个表哥叫亨氏 住在隔壁县
I had a cousin, next county over, called him Heinz.
-亨氏 -跟那个做牛排酱的同姓
- Heinz? - Yeah, like the steak sauce?
他声称自己知道五十七种
Claimed he knew 57 dance steps
别人一点都不懂的舞步
that no one else had ever done before.
他为什么不来
Why isn't he here?
他老婆给了他一枪
His wife shot him.
这不是在教堂发表演说的美女吗
Well, if it isn't that pretty lady that spoke at the church.
天啊 能够如此近距离的看到你
My lord, you are a picture up close.
霍巴特·柯蒂斯
Hobart Curtis.
没少见你喝醉过
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表