剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
here you are wanting to take away some of that very stimulation.
你答不答应
You gonna promise me or not?
好吧 我答应
All right. I promise.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你坐了一晚上
Did you sit in that chair all night?
自打读了军校 我六点半之前肯定起床
Ever since ranger school, I can't sleep past 6:30.
我要打个不该打的电♥话♥
Well, listen, I got to make a phone call that I'm
要是被你发现了 你肯定会向上头汇报
not supposed to make, that if you overheard you should report,
所以 是你出去检查周边情况
so do you want to go outside and check the perimeter,
还是我假装洗个澡
or do I have to pretend to take a shower?
是吉奥干的吗
Was it Gio?
应该是你来告诉我
I was hoping you could tell me.
以我得到的情报 吉奥现在只雇古巴人
Well, the way I hear it, Gio's only hiring Cubans these days.
没准他是不想让此事牵连到他
Even if he wants to cover his tracks?
有可能 而且伯·克劳德
Yeah, apparently Bo Crowder
已经让他对美♥国♥佬♥失去了信心
took away his taste for gringos.
他再也不信美国人了
Doesn't trust them anymore.
-那对咱们没什么帮助 不是吗 -是啊
- That ain't very progressive, now, is it? - Yeah.
我就是想确认一下
Be nice to know for sure.
我可以亲自去问问他
Well, I could always go ask him,
要是他不配合 我可以开枪毙了他
although if he cops to it, i guess I have to shoot him.
不想让他觉得 我言而无信
Don't want him to think I'm not a man of my word.
不用
No.
要听我的建议吗
My opinion?
离家越近越好
Sounds closer to home.
你的线人怎么说
What do your CIs say?
阿尔特不让我掺和调查的事
Art told me to steer clear of the investigation.
我有话就直说了
Let me get this straight.
阿尔特给你下命令时 你是真的照做
When Art gives you orders, you actually follow them?
还是为了跟我作对 刻意嘴上答应他
Or are you just saying that to hurt my feelings?
说真的 雷 你最近有没被那群乡巴佬惹恼
Seriously, Ray, have you pissed off any shitkickers lately?
都打完了吧
We clear?
巴斯 幸好你还有一枪
Well, Baz, looks like you got at least one close enough
算是勉强打中了
to let a guy know you're shooting at him.
就算没打到 也能把人吓出心脏病
Maybe it'll scare him enough, he'll have a heart attack.
我的枪好像有点问题
There's something wrong with my action.
扯淡吧你 我亲自检查过
Bullshit. I checked it myself.
在哈兰待了一辈子的人
How's a guy who spent his whole life in Harlan county
枪法也就这水平
never learned to shoot better than that?
嘿 嘿 别吵了 听我说
Hey, hey, listen up. Listen up.
像他这样的大块头不需要打枪
A guy his size don't need to shoot,
就像他不用打架一样 懂了吗
just like he don't need to fight, all right?
我是说 库佛他
I mean, Coover... he...
他就喜欢拿着枪四处乱挥
He loved to wave that pistol around all over the place.
但事实上 他根本不会打枪
But the the truth is, he couldn't hit water
他只会唬人
if he fell out of a boat.
"库佛不会打枪"
Yeah, but I would love to hear somebody say
这话我爱听
that Coover couldn't fight.
好吧 库佛...他会开枪 他会
Yeah, Coover... he could fight. He could fight.
但其实没有开枪的必要 这才是重点
But he didn't have to. That's the thing.
我想说的就是这个
That's what I'm saying.
-是吧 巴斯 -是的 大哥
- Right, Baz? - Yes, sir.
你就是你
Just like Baz.
明白 大哥
Yes, sir.
听我说 兄弟
Listen, man.
只要再练一小段时间
Your marksmanship is just gonna
你的枪法就会和你的拳头一样厉害
take a little while to catch up to your fists.
在那之前 你要做的 就是把这家伙
Until then, all you have to do...is just put that bad boy
藏在衣服里 在对手面前摆好架势
inside your coat, square off with some cowboy,
拿枪指着他的大致方向
point it in his general direction.
在他离你六米左右时
He comes within 20 feet or so,
一枪毙了他
you cut him right in half.
哦 哦 小心点
Ohh, oh, oh, oh. Easy.
只有一点 我要强调一下
Maybe one...just one little rule.
你开枪的时候
When you do shoot that thing,
务必确保我站在你后面
please make sure as shit that I am behind you.
好的
All right, man.
好了
All right.
准备
Here we go.
一 二 射击
And 1... And 2... Whoo!
你不是要甩开我这个保镖
I hope you don't think you're going anywhere
独自出门吧
without your bodyguard.
我出去买♥♥个冰激凌
I was just gonna pick up some ice cream.
早餐吃冰激凌
Ice cream for breakfast?
是啊
Yeah.
我还吃鸡蛋 牛奶
It's got eggs, milk.
有这么早营业的冰激凌店吗
You know an ice-cream shop open this early?
没有 但路边有个商店里有卖♥♥
No, but there's a store down the road that carries some.
我是来保护你的 不是来帮你购物的
Well, I'm here to keep you alive, not help you shop.
我没让你帮我去买♥♥
I ain't asking for your help.
这是电影台词
It's from the movie.
她让科斯特纳把她的夹克递给她
She asks Costner to hand her her jacket.
你要是唱那首歌♥
Well, you start singing that song,
我现在就跑路
I'm gonna make a run for it right now.
我唱多莉·帕顿那版的
Well, I do the Dolly Parton version.
此房♥出♥售♥出租皆可
有些是他妈妈的 你知道 但我们
Some of it is his mom's, which, you know... but we
-必须放在这 为了... -雷切尔
- have to keep it in here just to... - Rachel.
一大早就能见到你 真是太好了
It's awful nice getting to see your face in the morning,
不管是什么原因
no matter the reason.
我先去...失陪了
I just need to... Yeah.
薇诺娜 我...我
Winona, I just... I...
我想告诉你 对发生的一切 我感到很抱歉
I want you to know that I'm...I'm sorry for everything.
哦 你是指 马的事 保险的事
Oh, you mean, like, the horse and all the insurance
还有在协商调解时
stuff and acting like a prick
表现得像个混♥蛋♥的事 以及...
at the settlement conference and...
是的 所有这一切
Yes, all of it.
有时候 我感觉自己做的很多事情
I mean, sometimes I'll do something, and...
好像不是自己做的
and it feels like it's not even me doing it.
你明白吗 我像是...像是灵魂出窍了
You know, like I'm...like I'm watching myself from the outside,
然后看着自己 问道"这家伙是谁
and...and I'm saying, "well, who is this guy?
他到底在想什么"
What is he thinking?"
听起来可能有点疯狂
I guess that sounds crazy.
不 没有两周前听起来疯狂
No, not as crazy as it might have sounded a couple weeks ago.
最近我做了一些很糟糕的选择
I made some terrible choices lately,
却不知道是为什么
and I don't know why.
我不想妄加评论 所以...
Well, I can't throw stones on that score, so...
要喝咖啡吗
Do you want some coffee?
为什么前面明明有两家店 我们却不去
Tell me again why we passed the first two places on the way here?
第一家店的冷藏柜温度太低了
The first place keeps its icebox too cold.
好吧 之后那家超♥市♥呢
All right. And the supermarket after that?
超♥市♥太大了
The supermarket's too big.
等送货员把货装完
The delivery man must let the ice cream sit there 10, 15
冰激凌在那都放了十多分钟了
minutes while he loads the pallets.
冰激凌上面早就有冻斑
Leads to freezer burn.
而且 这家店有钱妮牌冰激凌
Plus, these guys carry Chaney's.
你真的不要
Sure you don't want some?
现在就吃这个有点早
A little early in the day for me.
有些地方现在是下午五点
Well, it's 5:00 P.M. somewhere.
干什么
What's this?
我要去...
I was just gonna...
我像是那种会"从厕所翻窗溜走"的人吗
Do I look like the "climb out the bathroom window" type?
好吧 上你的厕所去吧
All right. Go to your bathroom.
就这个
Is that it?
没错
Yep.
你这没厕所 是吗
You don't have a restroom, do you?
知道吗 这是我中的第八弹
You know, it's the eighth bullet I've taken.
前三颗是在芽庄的时候
The first three were at one sitting,
越南工兵突然来袭
when sappers tried to
我直接被击中三枪
overrun us at Nha Trang.
第七颗是我亲儿子送的
The last one before this was from my own son.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表