剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I will let you swing for it.
在我看来 你说这话的意思是
By which, I believe you mean,
"你的计划很完美啊
"That's a damn good plan you got there,
我亲爱的儿子"
my darling son."
你看到这招的精妙之处了吗 老哥
You see the beauty in this, don't you, brother?
看见了吗
Do you?
他们会发现 是我们在反击
Everyone will know that we hit back
但他们没法证明是我们干的
and won't be able to prove it,
不过他们都知道那意味着什么
but they will know what that means.
杰德
Jed.
道尔 怎么了
Doyle. What's going on?
愿意出来和我谈谈吗
Want to come on out here and talk to me?
有那个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
好吧 要么你出来
Well, you can come out here and talk to me,
咱们单独谈谈...
and it'll just be you, or...
要么我进去
I can come inside.
你是替你弟弟来道歉的吗
You come by to apologize on behalf of your brother?
什么
Excuse me?
他打伤了我丈夫
For shootin' my husband.
他应该被关起来
He ought to be locked up.
你到旁边去 詹妮
You take a walk, Genny.
这事与你无关
This don't concern you.
你站在我家门口 这就和我有关
It does when you're standin' at my front door.
我请你回到屋子里去
I'm gonna ask you to step back into the house.
少来这套
You shittin' me?
詹妮 快进去
Genny, go on back inside now.
贝内特一家子都是疯子 不是吗
Every one of you Bennetts are crazy, aren't you?
别让我说第二遍 詹妮
I ain't gonna ask you again, Genny.
照他说的做
Do what he says.
你想怎么样
What are you gonna do?
朝我开枪吗
You gonna shoot me? Is that it?
这场景看上去真有趣
Well, this looks like a lot of fun.
女士...
Ma'am...
我是美国联邦法警
Deputy u.s.Marshal.
我要你立马关门进屋去
I want you to go inside your home and shut the door right now.
没让你进去 杰德
Not you, Jed.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
那么 你的计划是什么
So, what's the plan,
杀掉杰德 再把海伦的死归罪于他
kill Jed, pin Helen's murder on him,
然后迪基就脱罪了
Dickie gets off?
-你开玩笑吧 -只要你让我搜身
- You joking? - I pat you down,
我肯定能在你身上找到弃枪
I ain't gonna find a throwdown?
弃枪: 警方故意放置在犯罪现场或栽赃给嫌犯的证据
尤指武器或凶器
好吧
Well...
你要是敢搜我身 我就弄你死
You even try to pat me down, i'll kill you.
你夸张了吧
It was rhetorical.
-我能进去吗 -不 杰德 还不行
- Can I go on inside now? - No, Jed, you can not.
你就站在那 把手放在我们能看见的地方
You can stand right there. Keep your hands where we can see them.
快枪麦克劳: 动画人物
为美国旧西部时代的警长
休想挑衅"快枪麦克劳"
Don't want to give Quick Draw McGraw any provocation.
-这没你什么事了吧 -好吧 我可以等
- Are we done here? - Yeah. Ain't nothing can't wait.
现在 我们进去吧
Now we can go inside.
杰德
Jed,
我知道昨晚海伦被害的时候
I know you were there with Dickie last night
你和迪基在现场
when Helen was murdered.
在你否认之前 我要告诉你
And before you deny it,
他们在案发现场发现了血渍
they found blood at the crime scene.
而我一眼就看出 你那只胳膊有伤
And I can see plain as day you're favoring that arm.
如果那些血渍和你的血吻合
Now, if that blood matches yours
其实毋庸置疑 那摊血就是你的
and I'm gonna bet my left nut that it does
你就准备蹲一辈子监狱吧
you're gonna go away for the rest of your life.
除非 你能证明你没有扣动扳机
Unless you didn't pull the trigger.
那你或许还能看着你的女儿长大
Then maybe there's a way you can watch your daughter grow up
继续和你妻子睡在一起
and keep sleeping with your wife.
道尔要杀了你
Doyle was gonna kill you.
你是知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
跟我说实话
Talking to me is the only way
是你保命的唯一出路
you get out of this alive.
可你要保证 你会保护我和我的家人
I need to know you can protect me and my family.
是迪基干的吗
Was it Dickie?
你当时也在场 是不是
And you were there?
好 我们会带你回去
Okay. We're gonna take you in.
给你录口供
You're gonna get this all down on record.
但在那之前
But before that happens,
你得告诉我 在哪能找到迪基
I need you to just tell me where I can find Dickie.
我不知道
I don't know.
越快把他拘留起来
The quicker I find him and get him into custody,
你和你的家人就越安全
the safer you and your family are.
在这方圆一千英亩内
Bennetts got what, 50 drying sheds
贝内特家有五十个干燥房♥
across a thousand acres?
迪基在哪都指不定
Dickie could be in any one of 'em.
我会出庭作证
I'm gonna testify.
但我不会陪你去找他
But you got to find him on your own.
其实 我们的目标并不是海伦
For what it's worth, it wasn't supposed to be her.
我们的目标是阿尔洛
We were there for Arlo
因为他和博伊德对迪基下了手
for what he and Boyd done to Dickie and all.
这话什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean,
什么叫"他和博伊德对迪基下了手"
"What he and Boyd done to Dickie"?
博伊德 你之前尽跟我说瞎话
Boyd? What was that bullshit you once said
说什么作奸犯科的日子一去不返了
about your outlaw days being behind you?
我想你要冷静一下 雷兰
I think you need to calm down, Raylan.
你倒是给我一个不把你
Give me one reason why I shouldn't come up there
揍得满地找牙的理由
and kick the living shit out of you.
弹夹里有十五发子弹 枪膛里也有一发
I'll give you 15 reasons in the mag and 1 in the chamber.
你确定你从那里能打中我
You sure you can hit me from there?
要是我打不中 屋子里那四个
It's either me or the four people inside this house
用枪指着你脑袋的人肯定能打中
with their guns already pointed at you.
这里有麻烦
Is there a problem?
艾娃 进去
Ava, get inside the house.
不 我不要
No, I don't think I will.
这里是我家
This is my home.
好吧 你俩都有理
Well, you both make very good points.
雷兰 我知道你很生气
Raylan, I know you're angry.
也很沮丧
I know you're frustrated.
如果事情弄到这一步是因为我
And if I am in any way responsible for what has transpired,
是因为我导致了海伦的惨剧 我深感抱歉
what has happened to Helen, i am truly sorry.
可我真没杀她 雷兰
But I'm not the man who pulled that trigger, Raylan.
我找不到迪基
I can't find him.
我们可以引他出来
Well, we could draw him out.
怎么做 把你带到县中心
How would we do that, take you to the middle of town,
绑到树上 然后等他来吗
tie you to a tree, and wait?
我很高兴看到 你说话变幽默了
Well, I'm glad to see you found your sense of humor.
我没开玩笑 博伊德
I ain't joking, Boyd.
我是说去和马格斯谈谈 雷兰
I'm talking about going to Mags, Raylan,
让她把他交出来
getting her to give him up.
我试过了
I tried that.
她不会照办的
She won't.
那是因为你没出王牌 朋友
That's 'cause you didn't play your ace in the hole, my friend.
你指什么
Which is?
-黑峰煤矿 -关这什么事
- Black Pike. - What about it?
他们是达成了协议 但交易还没完成
Hands have been shaken, but the deal hasn't closed.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
如果你愿意的话
Now, when you find Dickie,
等你找到迪基
if you want,
给我打个电♥话♥
you can give me a call.
你打算替我抓他
So you can take care of him for me?
朋友是用来干嘛的
What are friends for?
虽然我不知道 抓捕迪基·贝内特会遇到什么情况
Whatever needs to happen to Dickie Bennett,
但我还是希望 外人别插手
I'd prefer to take care of that myself.
雷兰
Raylan?
我知道你和艾娃有过一段
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表