剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Are you staying in Kentucky?
他们在迈阿密
They offered me my
为我提供了工作 但我还在这里
Job back in Miami, and I'm here.
难道你看不出来吗
What does that tell you?
但你也在这里
Well, you're also still at a place that puts a
给厕所铺了一张纸
piece of paper over the toilet.
那这又能看出什么呢
So what does that tell me?
那是为了保护你而做的消毒
That it's sanitized for your protection.
别装了 雷兰 我知道你赚多少
I know how much you make, Raylan. Come on.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你至少可以租一间公♥寓♥
You can at least rent an apartment.
或许我该买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Maybe I should buy a House.
那可是
Oh, that's --
我认识一个不错的房♥产经纪人
No, I know the name of a very good realtor.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好了
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你想谈 我们就谈
You want to converse, we'll converse.
你想吵 我们就吵
You want to fight, we'll fight.
这样一来谁吃得消啊
It's not easy, by any stretch.
有时我看到你
Sometimes I look at You,
让我觉得我不想再看到你了
and I never want to see you again.
那其他的时候呢
Other times?
没有其他时候了
There are no other times.
只有这些时候
Just that.
雷兰
Raylan...
其他时候我想和你
Other times I want to run away
私奔到哥斯达黎加
with you to Costa Rica.
哥斯达黎加
Costa Rica?
我不能上班迟到
I can't be late.
好吧
Fine.
但是我需要这件衬衫
But...I'm gonna need that shirt.
我讨厌整天身上都是你的气息
I hate smelling you on me all day.
那你应该再洗个澡
Should've taken another shower.
是谁闹着要洗鸳鸯浴来着
You were the one who went for the victory lap.
你好 雷兰
Well, hello, Raylan!
-薇诺娜 -加里
- Winona. - Gary.
我都忘了你也在这里工作
You know, I always forget your office is in this building.
你俩经常在电梯里碰面吗
You two run into each other on the elevator a lot?
我看是这样的
I guess you must.
并不是经常遇到的
Not as much as you might think.
我的日程不是那么有规律
My schedule's not very regular.
等我一下
Hold on just a minut.
听着 雷兰
Listen, Raylan.
我想 也许
I was thinking, you know, maybe
我们俩该喝一杯
we should get together for a drink.
为什么 为什么我俩要喝一杯
Why? Why would we do that?
咱们很像
Well, we have something in common.
都得不到那人的芳心
We both been kicked to the curb
被踢到一边晾着
by this one over here, you know?
感觉只有咱俩可以一起 唠唠嗑
Feels like it'd only be right for us to get together, tell some tales.
聊聊她工作多么的投入
You know, how O.C.D. she is,
她的鼾声多么的响亮
How loud she snores.
加里 你在那干什么呢
Gary, what are you doing here?
很高兴见到你们俩
Good to see you both.
彼此彼此 雷兰
Good seeing you, Raylan.
我只是想让你知道
Hey, uh, I just want to let you know
我打算今晚展示下房♥子
I'm planning to show the house again tonight.
没关系的
Well, that's fine,
不过这事你电♥话♥上说就可以了
but you could have told me that over the phone...
你能相信我把手♥机♥丢了吗
You know, I misplaced my cellphone can you believe that?
-不管怎样 晚上见 -好
- Anyway I'll see you tonight. - Okay.
你闻起来很棒啊
Boy you smelled nice.
雷兰 这又不是什么特遣任务
Raylan, this isn't a punishment detail.
就是陪同一下吉米·博格林
Jimmy Burglin needs a transport,
-你还要人陪你去吗 -你自己无法解决吗
- you need an assignment. - You don't think you can handle it?
你要做吗 想独自一人搞定
Oh, you wanna do it? By yourself?
也许会得到什么奖
Hey, maybe get another reward.
雷兰不会独自一人的
Raylan's not going by himself.
顺便说一句 万一去南部不适宜
Oh and by the way, you might wanna bring
你可能要在后座
some plastic and towels for the backseat,
准备点塑料袋和毛巾
in case everything goes south.
就你俩吗
Just the two of you?
我在格林科的讲师说过
I had an instructor at Glynco say that
两名法警足够运送金刚了
two marshals should be enough to transport King Kong.
-我只是随便说说 -算了吧
- Well, I was just sayin. - Let it go.
我们明白你想说什么
We know what you're sayin.
我需要你在这里签名 还有这里
I need you to initial here... and...
你以前来过这里吗
Well, I guess you've done this before.
一两次吧
Once or twice.
博格林女士
Miss Burglin.
我是法警古特森
I'm Deputy Marshal Gutterson,
这位是法警吉文斯
this is Deputy Marshal Givens.
你好
Hello.
他们已经告诉你不戴脚铐了吧
Now they've told you no leg irons right?
是的 我们读过新准则
Yeah we read the new guidelines.
我们是去看医生还是参加马术表演
We going to the Doctor or Rodeo?
天啊 棒极了
Goodness great.
你还好吧
You all right?
我又没得传染病 别紧张
I'm not contracting. Don't worry.
我长了高尔夫球那么大的痔疮
I've got a hemorrhoid the size of a golf ball.
你们怎么样
How are you?
只要你不在路上
Well, long as you don't
生孩子 我们就很好
give birth during the ride, We're fine.
看你们俩 都好紧张
Look at you boys, all nervous.
你们会问我吗
You gonna ask?
问你什么
Ask what?
我是怎么怀孕的
How I got pregnant.
虽然我记不太清健康课
I don't remember much
是如何讲解的 但我
from health class, but I do
清楚地记得未处理的
remember that and what untreated
性病是什么样子的
venereal disease looks like.
当我在马里斯维尔时
When I was at Marysville, I had
我跟我丈夫同床了
conjugal with my husband.
他会照顾小宝宝吗
Is he taking custody of the baby?
谁 A.j.吗
Who,A.J.?
A.j. 连自己都照顾不了
A.J. Can't take care of himself.
那总比寄养强
Well, it's got to be better than foster care.
别瞧不起寄养
Hey, hey, don't knock foster care.
我就是寄养的
Look where it got me.
嘿艾丽莎
Hey, Alisha.
你好吗
How are you, girl?
早上好啊贝尔格隆小姐
Good morning, Ms. Berglund.
早上好
Good morning.
程序你是清楚的吧
I'm assuming you know the drill.
是的 警官 我们总是帮
Yes, sir, we handle
联邦海事委员会的犯人做超声波
all the ultrasounds for FMC inmates.
你们这有很多怀孕的犯人吗
You get a lot of pregnant women inside?
也不是很多
Not too many.
你们把贝尔格隆女士带到
If you'd bring Ms. Berglund to
检查室一去吧 那里有
exam room one, there should be a
她需要穿上的长袍
gown in there for her to put on.
检查室一有窗户吗
Window in exam room one?
-没有 -好的
- No, sir. - All right.
你很害怕
You're afraid of...
你知道那位在
Do you know the gentleman
候客厅的男人是谁吗
who's in your waiting room?
他的妻子预约了
His wife has a dating
十一点三十分的检查
scan scheduled for...11:30.
那他老婆在哪
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表