剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
不能享受男女之欢 更不会有孩子
to a life without sex, without children.
这就是你
It's who you are.
我不会让你那样做的
I couldn't ask that of you.
你不会让我那样
You couldn't ask that of me,
但你却未经我允许把我变成了僵尸
but you turned me into a zombie without my permission.
难道要眼睁睁看着你死
Rather than watch you die.
你知道我现在看起来想要什么吗
You know what I want? What sounds good to me?
大脑
Brains.
人类的大脑
Human brains.
所以你吃大脑 等一下
So, you, you eat them, don't you? Wait.
你肯定是...
You must.
你肯定去吃送到停尸间的尸体大脑
You eat the brains of people who come in the morgue.
僵尸吃掉大脑后
When zombies eat brains,
会得到死者的记忆
we get the memories of the deceased,
我可以帮助侦破他们的谋杀案
and I help solve their murders.
那这样你就可以安心睡觉了
So, that's what helps you sleep at night.
我呢
What about me?
变成僵尸对我有什么好处呢
What's the greater good for me?
我们俩
Us?
我希望
I hope.
我们现在可以在一起了
We can be together now.
可能不是我们想像的那样
It's not how we imagined,
但这是命运对我们的安排
but it's what fate dealt us.
不是命运安排我这样的 丽芙
It's not what fate dealt me, Liv.
是你安排的
You did.
也是你让我
The same person who let me
去精神病院
check myself into a mental hospital,
让我认为自己有病
let me think I was crazy.
但是当你有权像上帝一样决定
But when you had a chance to play God
我是死还是变成现在这样
and decide whether I died or became this,
你是根据你的愿望做出决定呢
did you decide based on what you wanted
还是根据你眼中我的愿望
or what you thought I wanted?
如果是后者
If it's what you thought I wanted,
那么你并没有你认为的那样了解我
then you don't know me as well as you think you do.
我的上...
Oh, my...
内部记录显示麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥知道产品会导致暴♥力♥事件
数起火灾疑似故意纵火
布莱恩
好吧
Yeah.
铃木肯定吓了这些家伙一大跳
It looks like Suzuki must've surprised these guys
然后就打了起来
and gone down swinging.
他干掉了五个 可怜的家伙
He got five of 'em. Poor guy.
等一下
Hold on.
布莱史托克 过来
Blackstock. Come here.
我要你把梅杰·利里怀特带来
I need you to bring in Major Lilywhite,
三十几岁的白人男性
white male, 30-ish.
这是他的住址
That's his address.
给他做一下火♥药♥残留物测试
Run a gun residue test on him.
-但是上尉... -去吧
- But the Lieutenant... - Just do it.
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥就此倒闭吗
Is this the end of Max Rager?
相信我 这才刚刚开始
Trust me, we're just getting started.
活到极致
Live to the Max.
克里公园 24小时宠物护理
丽芙
Liv?
现在不管发生什么 我希望你能原谅我
Whatever happens now, I hope you can forgive me.
我觉得人性不会原谅我
I doubt humanity is going to.
什么 你做了什么
What? What did you do?
妈妈来电...
妈妈
Mom?
天呐
Oh, God.
你弟弟失血过多
Your brother has lost a lot of blood,
维持生命还需要输更多的血
and he's going to need more in order to survive.
不幸的是 他是O型阴性血
Unfortunately, he's O-negative,
我们这儿一点都没有
and we don't have any.
丽芙也是O型阴性血
Liv is O-negative. Remember?
还记得你被指甲划破头的那次吗
That time you sliced open your head on that nail.
伊万跟你血型匹配呢
Evan was a match for you.
谢天谢地你电♥话♥开着
Oh, thank God you had your phone on.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
能跟我过来一下吗 摩尔小姐
Can you come with me, Miss Moore?
丽芙 跟大夫去吧
Liv. Go with the doctor!
不
No.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表