剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
要我们的订婚时买♥♥的榨汁机
for our engagement juicer.
难道让他继续留着那些小家电
Like letting him keep the small appliances is going to change
就可以改变你伤了他的心这个事实吗
the fact that you broke his heart.
他或许不应该来这里
He probably shouldn't come by here.
为什么 相见时难别亦难吗
Why? Because it's too hard?
这能说明什么呢
What does that tell you?
想要吃点什么吗
Want to grab a bite?
变成僵尸还要做僵尸的噩梦
What's more meta than a zombie
有什么比这更糟的吗
having a bad zombie dream?
寻找神秘的僵尸二号♥一事也毫无进展
No luck in my search for mystery zombie number two.
除非你认为我的梦魇算是个进展
Unless you count my nightmares.
我已经搜寻过所有幸存者的照片分享网账户
I've searched Instagram accounts of survivors,
我已经阅尽当天晚上
I've been through all the photos on the Facebook pages of everyone
所有参加过派对的人的脸书主页
who was listed as being at the party.
也许你应该休息一下
Maybe you should take a break.
冷静一下 放空思绪
You know, chill out. Clear your mind.
给你
Here.
五个简单步骤 为性♥爱♥加分
Hotter Sex Tonight. Five Easy Steps.
这本杂♥志♥是我从牙医的办公室偷的
I stole it from the dentist's office.
除非第一步就是忘记
Unless step one is to forget
你有可能会把你深爱的人变为僵尸
that you might turn your loved one into a zombie
这样就能纵情亲热了
and just hop out it.
这文章不适合我
This is not the article for me.
这就是我不能接受
It's why I can't have the man
我曾打算携手共度余生的男人
I planned on spending my life with
现在只是顺道来拜访我
doing drop-bys.
这太痛苦了
It hurts too much.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
有人来了
Someone's here.
你也被第四条性♥爱♥指南震惊了吗
Is that shock at sex tip four?
因为我也理解不了
'Cause I didn't understand it either.
哈维尔有外遇了
Javier was having an affair.
那场面还挺火♥辣♥的
It was pretty hot.
在你的影像里
So during this vision,
哈维尔有没有叫出女方的名字
did Javier happen to call out the girl's name?
没有 他只是称她为小糖花
No. He just called her his sugar flower,
或者甜蜜女神
or his honey goddess.
用西班牙语念这两个昵称更好听
Both sound better in Spanish.
她绝大部分时间都在惊呼上帝
She mostly talked about God.
你有没有看到他们偷♥情♥时 谁走进来了
And you didn't see who walked in on them?
没有 不过他们是在阁楼
No, but it was at the loft
因为我认出了哈维尔工作地点的贵妃榻
because I recognized the chaise in Javier's work space.
他们当时就在那个上面
They were on top of it.
在某一刻 她突然弯起后背
At one point, she suddenly arched her back,
好像有某种更大的力量
like some higher power was pulling
牵动她的胸膛 直向天际
her chest towards the heavens.
她有着黄油色的皮肤
Her skin was like butter,
她身体扭动的方式
and the way she moved...
好的 我了解了
Okay, I think I get it.
就好像看着一朵花慢慢绽放
It was like watching a flower bloom.
很有帮助 谢谢你
Very helpful. Thank you.
弯起背 花朵绽放
Arching, blooming,
然后有人进来你却没看见是谁
then someone came in that you didn't see,
那个人可能是洛拉
but was probably Lola.
我没这样说
I didn't say that.
不 你向我描述了五十度灵媒的内容
No. You gave me Fifty Shades of Psychic
却没有任何有用的信息
and no vital details.
这个男人有了外遇
Look, he was having an affair.
他老婆捉奸在床
His wife caught him.
我早就说过 这种事总是配偶下的手
Like I said, it's always the spouse.
我这就去再审审她
I'm going to head over and question her again.
你要和我一起去吗
You feel like joining me?
也许你能看到另一番景象
Maybe you'll have another vision.
这次希望你少看到点深夜付费电视的香艳画面
Hopefully one that's less late-night premium cable.
她现在稍微冷静点了 但是
She's a bit more calm right now, but...
这种事还是得慢慢来
It's going to be a long road.
洛拉
Lola,
巴比诺警探来了
Detective Babineaux is here.
我马上就走了
I'm going to take off.
如果你有需要 随时打电♥话♥给我
You call me if you need anything.
那就是小糖花
That's sugar flower.
我在影像里看到过的
From my vision.
还有她那黄油般的皮肤
With the buttery skin.
很抱歉打扰到你 阿巴诺夫人
Sorry to interrupt you, Mrs. Abano.
我有几个问题要问你
I had a few more questions.
当然没问题 你叫我洛拉就好
Of course. And it's Lola, please.
这位是我的好朋友塔沙
And this is my dear friend Tasha.
她是哈维尔的情人里 我最喜欢的一位
She's my favorite of all of Javier's lovers.
死亡与忠诚
哈维尔工作时 我和阿蒂
Artie and I wound up eating without Javier
就不等他 先吃饭了
all the time when he was working.
他会沉迷于绘画当中
He'd just get lost painting,
或当他正行云流水般创作 不想停下来
or not want to stop if it was going well.
灵感之神正对他大发慈悲
He was at the mercy of his creative flow.
听上去你也挺慈悲的
Sounds like you were at the mercy of it as well.
我对此从不介意
I never minded.
我只是希望他能自♥由♥地去做
I just wanted him to feel free to do
任何他需要做的事
whatever he needed to do.
我尊重他的创作过程
I respected his process.
其他的女人们
The other women,
她们也是他创作的一部分吗
were they a part of his process?
要求哈维尔一辈子
Asking Javier to sleep with one woman
只与一个女人睡觉简直
for the rest of his life would be like
就好像逼他在码头卖♥♥的那些
asking him to paint those little seascapes
廉价的勺子上面画小的海景画
on the novelty spoons they sell at the pier.
他看人有他独特的方法
He had a way of, like, discovering people,
还能把人们的本质展示给他们自己
and then sort of revealing them to themselves.
那真的是件非常美好的事情
That is really beautiful.
真的 他听起来非常了不起
Seriously, he sounds amazing.
其他的女人不是问题
The other women were not an issue.
我知道哈维尔和跟谁睡过
I knew who Javier was with
还有他幸从那段感情中收获了什么
and what he was getting out of the relationship.
他对我的风流韵事也是了如指掌
He knew all about my dalliances.
没有人会受伤
Nobody got hurt.
我们也不需要担心孩子的事情
It's not like we had children to worry about.
哈维尔压根就不想要孩子
Javier never wanted any.
他的作品就好像是他的孩子一样
His paintings were his babies.
很好 那么
Yeah, right. So,
他的孩子们就是与他同床共枕的
it didn't bother you that his babies
女人们的裸体画 你会为此感到烦恼吗
were nude paintings of the women he was sleeping with?
不会
No.
我倒是不乐意听到你一直在贬低
It bothers me that you're being dismissive
我丈夫的艺术和我们的婚姻
about my husband's art and our marriage.
一夫一妻制对我们来说并不重要
Monogamy was not important to us.
我与哈维尔拥有的是超脱于肉体之外的东西
What Javier and I had was beyond the physical.
她说自己不在乎丈夫和谁睡了
How is it incriminating to say
这怎么就有罪了
she didn't care who he slept with?
她当然在乎
Uh, she cared.
她嘴上肯定是这么说的
That's just something they say.
当然 我可能比你更专注些
Of course, I might've been paying closer attention than you.
你看起来注意力有点不集中
You seemed a little distracted.
而且 这种事一般都是配偶干的
Plus, it's always the spouse.
怎么了
What?
你的上司发来一封邮件
An e-mail from your boss.
凶手把画笔/凶器插入
The paintbrush/murder weapon
阿巴诺先生的眼眶
was thrust into Mr. Abano's eye socket
插入角度显示凶手惯用右手
at an angle consistent with a right-handed killer
凶手身高约1米87到1米9之间
who was 6'2 or 6'3.
这说明哈维尔有两位夫人吗
Does that mean Javier had two wives?
因为洛拉与我身高相仿 对吧
Because Lola is around my height, right?
如果这种事一般都是配偶干的
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表