剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
-不 我没有 -这太疯狂了
- No, she's not. - This is rad.
我还从没见过你做这样酷炫的事
I've never seen you do the gnarly stuff.
你是不会看到的
And you're not about to.
对了 给你备用钥匙
Oh, right, the spare key.
记住 你必须插♥进♥去再晃几下
Remember, you got to turn it and jiggle.
再次感谢你收留我在你那借宿
Thanks again for letting me crash with you for a few.
妈妈又心情不好了吗
Mom's in one of her moods?
你是指她像对待16岁少年一样
You mean the 16-year mood
不停地打我屁♥股♥吗
where she rides my ass nonstop?
我得了四个A和两个B
Four A's and two B's.
我想这成绩在许多家庭里
I understand that in many homes
可以得到轻拍后背
that's considered a pat-on-the-back,
以及把成绩单裱框的嘉奖了
frame-the-report-card achievement.
所以我让她以为我住的公♥寓♥里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
This is why I convinced her my apartment's in a dead cell zone.
你来得正是时候 佩顿正好出城了
Oh, you picked the perfect time, Peyton's out of town.
见鬼
Balls.
去斯波坎市参加什么大型地检会议
Some big DA conference in Spokane.
对了 上次你来
By the way, she totally knew
她就知道你进过她的房♥间
you'd been in her room last time you came over.
她的东西被动过了
Her stuff had been moved.
她甚至以为你睡了她的床
She thought you'd even slept in her bed.
我只是试了试她的私人按♥摩♥器
All I did was try her personal massager.
我总也按♥摩♥不到肩膀上那些抽筋的地方
I could never work out the kinks in my shoulders,
可能我用的方式不对吧
so, maybe I was using it wrong.
那个人手指头都没了
Whoa, dude's got no fingers!
再碰她的东西 你的手指头也会没有了
Touch her stuff again and neither will you.
好吧
Okay.
如果中国大脑 西班牙大脑或意大利大脑
What a pleasant surprise it might've been
吃起来会像他们民族独有的风味一般美味
if Chinese brains or Spanish brains or Italian brains
那对我来说该是个多大的惊喜啊
tasted like the cuisines for which their regions were famous.
没那么好的运气
No such luck.
再说我的味蕾和我一样半死不活
Besides, my taste buds are as half-dead as the rest of me.
查医生 我听说你这有个无名氏
Dr. C, I hear you got a John Doe for me.
他就在那里 警探
Oh, he's right over here, Detective.
不亲眼看到还真不知道你能在这吃东西
Yeah, I'll never know you can eat down here.
这就是为什么我把咖啡放在台阶上
That's why I leave my coffee at the bottom step,
这样就不会沾染到这里的殓房♥味道
so it doesn't get that morgue-y smell.
亚洲黑帮是吗
Asian gang, huh?
是的
Indeed.
可怜的萨米
Poor Sammy.
原来你们认识啊
So, you two have already met.
他是萨米·王 尸体都这么残缺不全了
It's Sammy Wong. What's left of him, anyway.
你怎么会认识他的
How do you know him?
说来话长
Long story.
好吧 那你知道可能是谁干的吗
Okay then, any theories on who did this?
我猜是他上一个失望的钢琴老师干的
Might I suggest a disappointed former piano teacher?
你们别管了
Well, stay out of it.
我自己来解决 不用你的通灵术
I can handle this without your psychic powers.
-我想帮忙... -你别插手了
- I'd like to help if... - Stay out of it.
你在跟谁说话 雷
Who yoo been talking to, Ray!
你的嘴有点碎啊 小子
You been chatty, boy?
别这样 克莱夫 雷没有问题
Come on, Clive. Ray's cool.
萨米 少管这事 否则下一个就是你
I told you, Sammy! Stay out of it or you're up next!
你看见什么了
What'd you just see?
没什么 什么也没看见
Nothing. Not a thing.
这是雷的耻辱
你是说克莱夫以前在风化组工作时
You're telling me back when Clive worked Vice,
还留着胡子吗
he had a mustache?
胡须并不是重点好吗 拉维
Facial hair isn't exactly the headline here, Ravi.
我看见克莱夫给一个叫雷的人
I saw Clive giving a Rodney King-quality
来了一顿罗德尼·金式的暴打 指责他告密
beat-down to some guy named Ray, accusing him of snitching.
-告什么密 -不知道
- Snitching about what? - No idea.
但他也威胁了这位被切去手指的兄弟
But he threatened our fingerless friend, too.
萨米在那 我看见他了
Sammy was there. I saw him.
怪不得这桩案子
No wonder Clive doesn't
克莱夫不想让我帮忙 他是个黑警
want my help on this case. He's a dirty cop.
丽芙 先别这么说
Whoa, Liv, slow down.
你看到的影像确实有些让人不安
Look, what you saw is a bit unsettling,
但先别妄下定论 你了解克莱夫的为人
but let's not jump to conclusions. You know Clive.
是吗 我真了解吗 你说得对
But do I? Do I really? You're right.
-也许有其他合理的解释 -是的
- There's probably another explanation. - Yes.
就像这个叫科琳的贱♥人♥早上八点
Just like there is for seeing this chick Corinne
出现在梅杰家里穿着他的衬衫
in Major's house at 8:00 A.M.,
用着我的杯子 也会有其他解释
wearing his shirt, slobbering all over my cup.
实际上 这事可没有其他解释
Actually, that doesn't seem to beg for another explanation.
我怎么就没看出来 她想方设法要搬进去
Why didn't I see it? She's angling to move in.
我帮你分担房♥租 梅杰 我跟你分享一切
I'll share the rent with you, Major. I'll share everything.
小贱♥人♥
Slut.
梅杰的客房♥还没空出来
Major's spare room is barely cold
她就开始打起主意了
and there she was, hovering.
梅杰喜欢低音吉他
Major loves a thumping bass.
我敢说肯定是她嫌吵的
I'll bet that she was the one with the delicate ears.
丽芙 听听你自己说的
Liv, listen to yourself.
他们才开始交往几周而已
They've only been seeing each other for a couple of weeks.
你有些胡思乱想了
You're sounding a little paranoid.
你现在帮她说话了吗
Oh, you're on her side now?
不 我是说你吃过午饭后
No. I'm just saying you've had a pretty radical change of heart
你像变了个人
since you ate lunch.
我应该说 你换了个脑袋
Or should I say, Change of head.
你吃了谁的大脑就变成谁 对吧
You are who you eat, right?
你不仅能透过他们看见影像
You don't just have their visions,
还会表现出他们的人格特质
you also get some of their personality traits.
很有可能
It's possible Sammy here
萨米这人总是焦虑不安
had an anxious, fearful thought process,
外加时不时地无理取闹 多疑妄想
with bouts of irrationality and delusion.
你说得对 先别慌
You're right. Let's not freak out.
科林跟梅杰不会这么快同居
It's too soon for Corinne to move in with Major.
目前他还太脆弱
He's too fragile right now.
她只是个备胎
She's his rebound.
所以你该搬进去
That's why you should move in with him
先她一步
and head her off at the pass.
-我吗 -他需要一个室友
- Me? - He needs a house-mate.
我觉得你俩肯定合得来
I think you two would really hit it off.
我很享受我的私人空间 不想被打扰
Uh, I'm not looking to give up my privacy, which I enjoy.
你能有自己的房♥间和浴室
You'd have your own room. And bathroom.
这么隐私还不能满足你吗
How much more privacy do you need?
你有什么见不得人的变♥态♥爱好
What sort of perversions are you into?
我还不想让一纸租约拴住自己
I also don't want to lock myself into a lease.
自从疾控中心说都不说一声
Ever since the CDC sacked me
就将我解雇 我就当一天和尚撞一天钟了
with no notice, week-to-week is how I roll.
我来总结下 我很满意目前的居住状况
So, to sum it up, satisfied with my current living situation,
关于你对梅杰和克莱夫的多疑猜想
concerned with your paranoia with regards to
表示很担忧
both Major and Clive.
完全明白了 但记住
Duly noted. But remember,
虽然我变得多疑了
just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's not some
这件案子还是有很多疑点
strange stuff going on out there.
肉食坊
谢谢 美人
Ah, grazie, bella.
美黑做不错啊 "大设计师"
Nice fake bake, Donatella Versace.
你怎么晒得这么均匀
How do you get yours to come out so even?
睡了一个拥有私人美容师的女人呗
By sleeping with someone who's got her own private aesthetician.
我那两位手下来了吗
Did my two sides of beef come in?
在里面
In the back.
老大 早
Oh, morning, boss.
我今天想让你俩送货
I need you two on deliveries today.
这回你们能处理好吗
Do you think you can handle that this time?
能 从现在起 我们会各自
Yeah, from now on we're each typing
把所有送货地址都存入手♥机♥
every address into our phones.
不会再发生搞混的事情
That mix-up won't happen again.
要是还有第三次 你们就死定了
Well, it definitely won't happen a third time.
这是今日的送货单
Here's today's list.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表