剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Whoever ran down Marvin
也许就是雇他杀人的买♥♥主
probably hired him to kill Wally.
两起命案其实是同一桩 听我一句行吗
Two murders, one case. Come on, work with me here.
你这完全是臆测
You're making quite a leap here.
你知道这个赌场庄家是谁吗
You got a name for this bookie?
法兰克·史密斯
Frank Smith.
什么
What?
法兰克·史密斯 西雅图退休警♥察♥
Frank Smith, former Seattle cop.
现任斯密提酒吧烧烤屋主人
Current owner of Smitty's Bar & Grill
市里半数警♥察♥都找他赌马
and bookmaker to half the cops in the city.
太棒了 那是个警♥察♥酒吧
Great. It's a cop bar.
每个人都有警徽 我们正好混进去
Everyone'll have badges. We'll blend right in.
欢迎来到白人的天堂
Welcome to Whitey Whitesville.
你还觉得我们能混进去吗
How do you think we're blending so far?
我记得这里
I remember this place.
我们Ω团一起办的
We had our Mu Theta Zeta
比沙岛电音仙境的
Night in Ibiza Electric Wonderland
μθζ之夜就是在这儿
with the Omega Sigs here.
你没看到当时的热烈场景
You should see this place when the foam drops.
他可以为我作证
This guy knows what I'm talking about.
低调点 我们去找斯密提吧
Uh, low profile. Let's go find Smitty.
斯密提在吗
Uh, is Smitty around?
你谁啊
Who wants to know?
巴比诺警探 谋杀组的
Detective Babineaux, Homicide.
我问问斯密提要不要见你
I'll see if Smitty feels like chatting.
欢迎各位大♥师♥
Welcome, Masters!
当然我说的是冷知识大♥师♥
Trivia Masters, that is.
笔墨伺候
Get out your pens.
今天是冷知识星期二
It's Trivia Tuesday!
珍妮是我的梦中情人
I dream of Jeannie.
你相信吗 她是这些人心目中的
Can you believe she was the idealized female
完美女性
for these guys?
如果她不听话
When she got uppity,
再把她塞回神灯里就好
just shove her back in the bottle.
第一位赢得奥斯卡
What was the first Western
最佳影片的西部片是哪部
to win best picture at the Oscars?
祝好运 大♥师♥们
Good luck, Masters.
被她叫一声大♥师♥就已经足够了
It all comes back to being called "Master," doesn't it?
《壮志千秋》 1931
Cimarron, 1931.
我确实很不爽
Yeah, I'm horribly offended.
你同意我把我们的冷知识战队命名为
Are you cool with me naming our trivia team
聪明人与猪小弟吗
"Piggy and the Brain"?
-斯密提马上下来 -谢谢
- Smitty'll be down in a few. - Oh, thanks.
雄性迪雅克果蝠
Male Dayak fruit bats
最大的特点是什么
are unusual in what regard?
"可以...分泌...乳汁"
"They can lactate."
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
您的愿望就是我的命令
Your wish is my command,
如果你许愿要更多冷知识竞答的话
if your wish is for more trivia!
今天就给斯密提还钱 你知道惹上警♥察♥向你讨债是什么后果
沃利·沃克是欠我钱 还不少
Yeah, Wally Walker owed me money, a lot of it.
死的时候也没还我
He died owing me money.
你愿意给我解释一下
Now, you mind explaining me
这和你有几毛钱关系吗
why this is your frickin' business?
抱歉 你一定就是斯密提吧
Sorry about this. You must be Smitty.
让我猜猜 那你就是巴比诺了
Well, let me guess, you're Babineaux.
全部答对的赢家就是
And the winner with a perfect score is...
聪明人与猪小弟
Piggy and the Brain.
我们想知道你最后一次
We were hoping you could tell us
见到沃利·沃克是什么时候
when you last saw Wally Walker.
6月8号♥ 他死的那晚
June 8th, the night he died.
他来找我说想过几天再还钱
He came in here and asked for more time to pay.
他说是有什么资金运转问题
Cash flow issues, he said.
常见吗
Was that unusual?
他也不是第一次落到这种境地
It wasn't the first time he'd been in deep.
但我知道他能解决
But I knew he was good for it.
他要把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉快速提现
He was gonna sell his company for fast cash,
跟我说给他两个月
told me that if I gave him two months,
他就加倍还我
he'd double my vig.
所以一个欠你很多钱的人
So, the man owed you a lot of money
当晚就那么死掉了
and ended up dead later that night?
恭喜
Congratulations.
茄子
Say cheese.
别闹
Not now.
他们不是都抓到凶手了吗
Don't they have this guy?
不是今天开庭吗
Didn't he go to trial today?
我们只是再确认一次
We're just going over it one more time.
铃木是你的老大吧
Suzuki's your lieutenant, huh?
他有时候喜欢给西雅图海鹰队下个几注
He likes to get a few bucks on the Seahawks from time to time.
我应该和他去谈谈
I should check in with him.
告诉他你工作多么认真仔细
Let him know what a thorough job you're doing.
走吧 丽芙
Let's go, Liv.
你知道他就是故意不说对吧
You know he's stonewalling, right?
他明显知道内情
He obviously knows something.
等等 克莱夫
Stop, Clive.
-你爱丢工作你自己去丢 -看
- You can throw away your own career. - Look.
看看6月8号♥谁赢了
Look who won on June 8th.
马文·韦伯斯特
Marvin Webster.
沃利来找斯密提
He was here the same night
想要延期的那晚他也在这里
Wally came to ask Smitty for more time.
是他跟着他一起离开然后
And he followed him out when he left
谋杀了他
and then murdered him.
现在怎么办
Where do we go from here?
有事吗
Yeah?
韦伯斯特夫人 西雅图警方
Mrs. Webster, we're with the Seattle Police Department.
我们在调查你丈夫的案子
We're investigating your husband's death.
我们认为撞了他的人
We have reason to believe the person who ran him over
可能是他认识的人
might've been someone he knew.
我们希望你能让我们看看
We're hoping you might let us look through
你丈夫的个人物品
your husband's personal effects.
终于来了
It's about time.
如果我的家庭办公室是这样
If this were my home office,
我也会变成杀人犯的
my thoughts might turn to murder as well.
《6012件灵异事件》
6,012 Unusual Facts,
你和马文还真有些相似之处
you and Marvin would've had a couple things in common then.
韦伯斯特夫人同意我们在这下面乱转吗
Mrs. Webster was sure cool with us poking around down here.
韦伯斯特夫人不介意我们翻她丈夫的东西
Mrs. Webster doesn't mind us going through his stuff
因为她觉得他没什么好隐瞒的
because she feels like he has nothing to hide.
她完全不知道他是个什么样的人
She has no idea what he was.
或者他真的只是个行为狂野的驱虫专家
Or he was just a mild-mannered pest control expert
我们只是在浪费时间
and we're wasting our time.
没什么发现
Nothing here.
检查一下那个灯是不是三路灯泡的
See if that lamp has a three-way bulb.
有可能它还能更亮
Maybe it gets brighter.
-看来不是 -等等
- Guess not. - Hold on.
WGA
丽芙
Liv?
我看见那场肇事逃逸的影像
I saw the hit-and-run.
那绝对是故意的
It was definitely intentional.
那辆车撞了他以后又倒回来碾了他
It hit him once and then backed over him to finish the job.
那辆碾压马文的车是橙色的
The car that ran over Marvin was orange.
我看到了牌照的前几位
I caught the first few letters of the plate.
我也发现了一些东西
I've got something, too.
看看我在马文的工具箱里发现了什么
Look what Marvin keeps in his tool chest.
格洛克手♥枪♥ 还带消音器
It's Glock, with a suppressor.
那把杀了沃利·沃克的枪
The gun that killed Wally Walker.
你觉得现在怎么跟警督说
How do you feel about telling your lieutenant now?
她被逼疯了
那辆车有一个长长的尾灯
The car had one long taillight,
但是我觉得那个应该不是尾灯
but I'm starting to believe that there isn't such a thing.
根据车的颜色和目击者证词
With the color and the partial plate,
我找到了79辆
I've still got 79 cars
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表