剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
We should probably go talk to them.
你觉得吗
You think?
我是一个人来的 我没必要来自首的
I came in on my own. I didn't have to.
还给我上手铐
And now this?
你声称你对人脑有一种渴望
You've stated you have an appetite for human brains.
-他的脸怎么了 -被一条船碾了过去
- What happened to his face? - A boat ran over him.
他竟然还活了下来
And he survived?
只是从某种意义上来说吧
Well, you know, in a manner of speaking.
那个询问的人
Now, the fellow conducting the interview,
是我们的前研发部部长
he's our former head of research,
你将取代他的位置
he's the man you'll be replacing.
你给我发的叶利钦博士的
Yes, I read all of Dr. Yeltsin's research,
研究内容我都看过了
everything you sent me.
那简直是一种突破
It's ground-breaking.
我没法想象他为什么要放弃
I can't imagine why he's giving it up.
其实不算是他自己做的选择
Well, it wasn't exactly his choice.
你也能看到 我们还有一些瑕疵
As you can see, we're still working out the bugs.
不过嘛 这是科学
But hey, it's science.
总会有点牺牲的
You're gonna break a few eggs.
见见新的老大
僵尸
A zombie?
不好意思 你是说塞巴斯蒂安是个僵尸
I'm sorry. You're saying this Sebastian is a zombie?
你终于领会到了
Well, now you're getting into semantics here.
他想吃脑子 他不会死
He craves brains, he can't seem to die,
他的心脏六秒跳一次
his heart beats once every six seconds.
我想再过个一阵子
Yeah, I guess, you know, after a while,
他可能走路和说话都会和鸭子...
if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
但他怎么会...
But how did he become...
他说他不小心
Well, he claims that he
碰到了一名年轻女士的血样
accidentally sampled the blood of a young woman.
说来话长 说来话长
It's a long story. It's a long story.
后来才发现这位年轻的女士
Anyway, this young woman later revealed
是一名僵尸
herself to be a zombie.
后来他就起死回生
Next thing he knows, he's back from the dead,
惨白如纸 只想吃大脑
he's white as a sheet, tooling for brains.
沃恩 警♥察♥来了
Vaughn, the police are here.
稍等 希拉里
Just a minute, Hillary.
我很想亲眼去看看那些僵尸
You know, I'd love to get a look at one of these zombies.
我就知道你想看
I knew you would!
所以我之前才打电♥话♥给你
And that's why I called you in early.
那个将塞巴斯蒂安变成僵尸的女孩呢
The girl, the zombie that turned Sebastian into one?
她就在门外
She's right outside that door.
她是西雅图警局的人 你猜她是干什么的
She's with Seattle PD. Guess what she does?
法医
Medical examiner.
这剧本真是绝了 对吧
Who writes this stuff, right?
希拉里 带他们进来
Hillary, send them in, please.
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥
等等 让我先把事情理清楚
Okay, hold on. Let me get something straight.
三个年轻人死了
Three teenagers are dead,
你想说我应该为此负责吗
and you're suggesting that I'm somehow responsible?
我们只想问问你或者麦克斯雷杰其他人
We simply asked if you or anyone else at Max Rager
有没有联♥系♥过内特·博登 给他提供
reached out to Nate Boden offering a reward
一大笔钱以换取麦克斯雷杰的内部机密
for the return of Max Rager company secrets.
但如果你没懂我们的潜台词
But if the subtext is confusing,
没错 我们是想说你跟这几起谋杀案有关系
yeah, we're suggesting you had something to do with it.
自从我们俩第一次交锋后 我就一直在米兰
Well, I've been in Milan since our first memorable tete-a-tete.
你连你助手的葬礼都没去参加吗
Oh, you didn't make it back for your assistant's funeral, then?
一个向媒体泄露公♥司♥机密的助手吗 没去
An assistant bent on leaking trade secrets to the press? No.
塞巴斯蒂安·梅尔斯 也就是那件案子的凶手
Sebastian Myers, the murderer in that case,
是你的手下 我想是个人保镖吧
worked for you. Personal security, I believe.
盯着我看的怪老头
Hey! Creepy-Stares-A-Lot.
这不是在拍黄♥片♥ 我能看到你
I'm not on a sex-cam. I can see you.
我们好几年前就把塞巴斯蒂安解雇了
Now, we let Sebastian go, oh, years ago.
在森瓦利有几个醉醺醺的滑雪者撞到了我
Some drunk snowboarder crashed into me in Sun Valley
塞巴斯蒂安差点把他们打了个半死
and Sebastian nearly beat him to death.
那孩子不分对错 绝对忠诚
Loyal to a fault, that kid.
我绝对不会想要任何人的命
I would never root for anybody's death, okay?
但我必须承认 当我得知你把船
But I must admit I did feel a modicum of relief
从他身上开过去时 我确实感到有一丝解脱
when I found out that you had run him over in a boat.
也许这样做可以挽救他人的生命
It probably saved lives.
他活下来了
He survived that.
真的吗
Is that right?
然后四个驾车兜风的少年从他身上碾过
And then he was run over by those four joyriding teenagers,
但他还是活下来了
and survived that, too.
一个目击者声称他徒手杀死了
A witness claimed he killed the first of those teens
其中一个孩子
with his bare hands.
昨晚10点32分 其中第三名被害的青少年
Last night at 10:32, the third of those dead teenagers
在一个汽车旅馆的房♥间被人活活打死
was beaten to death in a motel room.
我不想代你们破案
Well, I don't mean to do your job for you,
不过我感觉你们应该找找塞巴斯蒂安
but it sounds like you should be out looking for Sebastian.
我们知道他在哪里
Oh, we know where he is.
他现在在停尸房♥的某个冰柜抽屉里
He's in a drawer at the morgue.
他在那个女孩死前半小时就已经撒手人寰了
He was dead half an hour before the girl in the motel room.
如果你不介意的话
But if you don't mind my asking,
我想问问他到底怎么死的
how did he die?
他是被人捅死的
He was stabbed to death.
-被谁捅死的 -我
- By? - Me.
完成了汽车和船都无法完成的任务
Accomplishing what a car and a boat couldn't.
我会站在正面的角度看这件事
I'd stay on this one's good side.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我们能不能回到你说
Can we back up to what you were saying
塞巴斯蒂安不分对错 绝对忠诚那里
about Sebastian being loyal to a fault?
我是巴比诺警探
Babineaux.
多久之前的事
How long ago?
我这就去查
We'll check it out.
刚刚有人用卡梅伦的信♥用♥卡♥加油
Someone just paid for a tank of gas with Cameron's credit card.
-我们要走了 -好吧
- We gotta move. - Okay, then.
感谢你们的到来 与二位交谈甚是愉快
Thanks for coming by, really enjoyed this chat.
别见外 随时来看看
Don't be strangers. Reception will validate.
这一定很痛苦
This has got to suck.
我在网上做了一点功课
So I've been doing a bit of online research,
我想搞清楚在人体部位开始衰竭之前
trying to figure out how long you'll survive in here
你到底能活多久
before body parts start falling off,
你猜我发现了什么
and guess what I discovered?
大部分的相关数据都来自于纳粹
Most of the pertinent data comes courtesy of the Nazis.
没错 就是发动二战的纳粹
Yeah. Those Nazis.
他们挺会折磨人的 是吧
Great minds, huh?
纳粹想要搞清楚
They wanted to know
俄♥罗♥斯♥人的基因里是否有些与众不同的因子
if there was something in Russian genetics
使得那些共♥产♥党杂种得以
that allowed those commie bastards to
在斯大林格勒的寒冬幸存下来
survive Stalingrad winters.
剧透警告 并没有什么特殊基因哦
Spoiler alert, there wasn't.
事情的真♥相♥是 所有人冻死的方式都差不多
Turns out we all freeze to death roughly the same way.
不过我稍微离题一下
But I digress.
还好纳粹写下了巨细靡遗的笔记
The point is, they kept meticulous notes.
多亏这些笔记 只要我不想让你死
And thanks to those notes, I can keep you in here alive
你就会一直在这里忍♥受严寒而不会死去
and suffering as long as I want.
直到你说出我想要得到的信息
As long as it takes to get the information I need.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
恋父情结
Daddy issues.
目中无人
Megalomania.
贪得无厌
Greed.
能跟你说说心里话感觉真好
That felt really good to get off my chest.
在他不合时宜地死掉之前
Before his untimely demise,
叶利钦博士大力夸奖了你和你的研究
Dr. Yeltsin raved about you and your research,
他把你称为天才
called you a genius.
如果食品药品管理局也能这么想就好了
If only the FDA thought as highly of it.
他们总是目光短浅 对吧
Yeah, well, they just don't get the big picture, do they?
既然你现在不在制药企业了
And you're out of pharmaceuticals now.
我们是一家饮料公♥司♥
We are a beverage company.
少了那些繁文缛节
Less red tape.
多了些雄心壮志
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表