剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我是僵尸
第一季第十三集
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
我们在调查丽贝卡·辛顿的谋杀案
We've been investigating the murder of Rebecca Hinton.
她有证据指明麦克斯雷杰产品会引发暂发性精神病
She had evidence that Max Rager was causing temporary psychosis.
我们知道备忘录的事
We know about the memo.
你的产品会置人于死地
Your product kills people.
丽芙 你到底是什么
Liv, what are you?
卡梅伦
Cameron?
就是他拿走了我们的宇航员大脑
This is the guy who took our astronaut brains.
一个知道太多秘密的人
The guy who knows too much.
你的紧急联♥系♥人 奥利维亚·摩尔
Your emergency contact. Olivia Moore.
对 她是我姐姐
Yeah, she's my sister.
你最快可以什么时候开始工作
How soon would you be able to start?
梅杰在受冻
你给我冷静点
Just calm your ass down.
我们又不是披萨店 没有什么三十分钟时限
We're not a pizza place. There's no 30-minute-or-less guarantee.
宇航员大脑有了自然会给你
You'll get your astronaut brains when you get them.
屋子检查过了 车子也是
I Checked his house. I checked his car.
没有任何大脑的痕迹
No sign of the brains.
这人是谁 为什么搅合我们的生意
Who is this guy, and why is he all up in our business?
赫尔顿庇护所的
Works at Helton Shelter,
离家出走青少年的家 就在九巨魔附近
that home for runaways near Nine Trolls.
反正之前在那里工作
Or at least he did.
那是解雇信
That's a termination letter.
被我拿了鞋的那小子肯定之前就住那儿
I guess that kid I got my shoes of must've lived there.
他可能把脑子丢了
Maybe he just dumped the brains.
不 他不会这么做
No. He wouldn't have done that.
他需要大脑 那样才能证明我们的存在
He needs them. They're his proof we exist.
看到没 是大脑哦
See. Brains.
我们看看他是不是准备告诉我们
Let's go see if he's ready to tell us
他把我们的产品都藏哪儿了
where he's stashed our product, huh?
老兄
Hey, buddy.
你把我们的大脑藏哪儿去了
You remember what you did with our brains?
吃屎去吧
Kiss my ass.
我欣赏你的勇气
I love the moxie.
但现在我才是这儿的米克·贾格尔[滚石主唱]
But I'm the Mick Jagger here.
主动权在我手里[滚石的歌♥曲]
Time is on my side.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
还剩一个
她甩开了警方的保护
She slipped her police protection.
然后呢 晚上10点42分911特遣队接到一个电♥话♥
Then at 10:42 P.M. 911 dispatch received a call
是从松树小径旅馆的233房♥间打来的
from room 233 at the Piney Trail Lodge.
是特丽莎
It was Teresa.
她没来得及说出什么
She didn't get any words out of her mouth,
但她死的时候抓着听筒
but she was found clutching the receiver.
被击打致死
Bludgeoned to death.
她在那里见这家伙 卡梅伦
She was meeting this guy Cameron, there.
卡梅伦给她发了一条短♥信♥让她带着东西过去
There was a text from Cameron asking her to show up and bring
那东西是塞巴斯蒂安的
the stuff. Belonging to this guy Sebastian.
他是之前的凶手 已死
Also deceased. Known murderer,
怀疑是麦克斯雷杰的协调人
suspected Max Rager fixer.
卡梅伦说他想用那东西
Cameron said he wanted to use this stuff
跟踪塞巴斯蒂安
to track Sebastian down.
简直是乱来
Seems foolhardy.
我们知道塞巴斯蒂安杀了拉拉队长金宝
We do know Sebastian killed our cheerleader Kimber.
假设他是因为内特和金宝
And we assume he killed Nate and Kimber
撞了他把他活埋了才杀了他们
as revenge for running him over and burying him alive.
说得好有道理哦
It would certainly motivate me.
但这看起来好像是别人杀了内特
But it's looking like someone else could've killed Nate,
再杀了特丽莎
then killed Teresa.
恐怕卡梅伦已经和假冒他的人见面了
I'm afraid Cameron might already be face-to-face with his maker.
我们在他的床上发现了血迹
We found his blood in the bed.
希望他还在逃 还没死
Well, let's hope he's on the run and not dead already.
我会发通缉令的
I'll put out an APB.
有什么消息就告诉我
Let me know if you get anything.
希望你今天好胃口
I hope you brought your appetite.
我之前见过这姑娘
I've met this girl before.
说死人的坏话不好
Not to speak ill of the dead,
但她就是个讨人厌的小婊♥子♥
but she's kind of a snarky little bitch.
我觉得味道应该差别不大吧
I doubt I'll even notice the difference.
得了吧 你个小白脸儿
Piss off, Nancy Boy.
我就不起诉了
The prosecution rests.
你带的印度芥末真是烂透了
This Indian mustard you brought in sucks donkey parts.
心情很好嘛 奥利维亚·摩尔
A delight as always, Olivia Moore.
丽芙 快进来
Liv! Come here.
看
Ta-da!
前僵尸老鼠
One former zombie rat.
完全复原了
Good as new.
如果再经过几个月的观察和测试
Just think, a few months of observation and testing
一切顺利的话
and if all goes well,
-你也能像它这样 -几个月
- this could be you. - Months?
别等了 就现在吧
Screw that. I'm ready now.
你忘了吗 我们第一只僵尸鼠
Need I remind you that our first zombie rat
注射疫苗之后48小时后就死了
expired 48 hours after receiving the cure?
我不管
I don't care.
我想嫁的男人
The man that I wanted to marry
发誓要杀光每一只僵尸
has vowed to kill every last zombie.
昨晚 我最好的朋友觉得我是怪物
And last night my best friend looked at me like I was a monster,
虽然 我的确是怪物
which, incidentally, I am.
我想过回正常的人生 拉维
I want my life back, Ravi.
我吃大脑啊
I eat brains.
太恶心了 我真是太恶心了
It's disgusting. I am disgusting.
我会签免责协议的 让我试试吧
I'll sign a waiver. Just let me do it.
我们只有这么多
This is all we have.
一剂 稀释一下可能有两剂的量
One dose. Two, perhaps, if we stretch it.
被污染的优托品已经用光了
We're completely out of the tainted Utopium.
我没办法复♥制♥更多药剂
Right now, I can't replicate it.
如果我们的小家伙成功存活了
But if our little mate here survives,
我们才可以大量生产
that'll be the next mission.
让你恢复原状
Turning you back to your old self
是我们的主要目标
is the primary objective,
但让外边那些
but it is vital
我们相信是僵尸的人
that we're able to do the same
也恢复正常同样重要
with all the other zombies we believe are out there.
是啊
I suppose.
继续抓啊 你这个小...
Rub it in, you smug little...
走开 老鼠
Move, rat!
我真是个白♥痴♥
I'm such a moron.
我知道是谁要杀这些孩子
I know who's killing these kids.
麦克斯雷杰 你怎么知道的
Max Rager? How do you figure?
在我的影像里 特丽莎在翻塞巴斯蒂安的钱包
In my vision, Teresa was retrieving Sebastian's wallet.
我记得我最后一次是
The last time I saw it,
看到塞巴斯蒂安把
Sebastian was putting the thumb drive
存有麦克斯雷杰的内部备忘的U盘放在了里面
with the incriminating Max Rager inter-office memo in it.
就是那个记录了他们的产品
The one that said their product
会导致精神病发作
was causing psychotic episodes,
他们有很多消费者
that their most heavy-duty consumers were
狂性大发 杀了人
raging out, killing people.
所以你觉得都是因为这件事吗
So you think that's what this is all about?
只是为了拿回那个U盘
Getting that thumb drive back?
这些线索能加起来
It adds up.
麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥的人用金宝的手♥机♥给内特发信息
Max Rager texted Nate from Kimber's phone.
他们不是为了要钱
They weren't asking for money,
而是要给他钱
they were offering money.
也许他们没拿到U盘 被那些孩子拿走了
Maybe the kids took it, maybe they didn't.
但麦克斯雷杰好像不会冒险
But it looks like Max Rager isn't taking
留下任何目击证人
any chances with witnesses.
我们也许该跟他们谈谈
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表