剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
You are never going to the cops with this. Do you understand?
决不可以 内特
It's not happening, Nate.
地球呼叫丽芙
Whoa, earth to Liv.
很抱歉 吸了你的苹果...
Sorry for bogarting your apple...
你有大♥麻♥吧 对不对
You've got some weed, don't you?
从2009年以后就没有了...
Not since 2009, um...
我想我可能有几个棒棒糖
I think I have a couple edible lollipops
大概一年前别人给的小礼物
from a white elephant gift like a year ago.
-我要 -真的吗
- Sold. - Really?
除非你还想留着它们
Unless you want them?
不 我不要
No. I'm good.
我可以理解为不去上单车课了 对吗
So, I take it, uh, spin class is not happening?
是的 抱歉 突然有些事要做
Yeah. Sorry. Something just came up.
好吧
Okay.
就好像所有东西一下子都涌了上来 你懂吗
It was like so much of everything at once, you know?
比如情绪和情节 人们的指指点点
Like emotion and drama. Pointing of fingers.
真的需要放松一下
And people needing to just chill.
我觉得你需要说得再清楚一点
I think you need to be a bit more clear.
在影像里你到底看见什么了
What exactly did you see in the vision?
内特在吸大♥麻♥烟枪 而且表现出一副
Nate was smoking a bong, doing his deal and he was all,
压力非常大的样子
"The stress is too much."
而卡梅伦是一副"你有什么毛病"的样子
And Cameron was all, "What's your damage?"
差不多吧
Or something.
内特说他要去警局
And Nate was saying that he wanted to go to the police
告诉警♥察♥发生了什么事
and tell them what had happened and stuff,
而卡梅伦很激动 他就像
and Cameron wigged. He was like,
"事情不是这样定的 你不能去警局
"That wasn't the deal. You're not going to the police.
"想想那些钱吧"类似的话 场面很紧张
"Think about the money." Blah-blah-blah. It was super intense.
什么钱
The money?
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
乔瓦尼小姐 请坐
Miss Giovanni. Please, have a seat.
她还在站着
She's totally still standing.
金宝死了
Kimber's dead.
内特死了
Nate is dead.
我想下一个就轮到我了
And I think I'm gonna be next.
吸毒的 我根本不认识她
你是在告诉我
So, you're telling me
你和你的朋友偷了辆车 撞死了一个人
you and your friends stole a car, ran a man over,
把他埋了 结果他爬出坟墓 杀了金宝
buried him, and then he climbed out of the grave, killed Kimber,
然后开着偷来的车跑了
and drove away in the stolen car?
是的
Yes.
如果我从电影
And if there's anything I learned
《我知道你去年夏天干了什么》里学到了什么
from I Know What You Did Last Summer, one and two,
那就是接下来凶手要找我和卡梅伦复仇了
it's that me and Cameron are next on the killer's revenge list.
你看了《我知道你去年夏天干了什么2》了吗
You saw I Know What You Did Last Summer 2?
真的应该有第三部 名字叫
There should be a third one called,
《说真的 我依然记得去年夏天你干了什么》
"Seriously, I'm So Not Ever Forgetting What You Did Last Summer."
-摩尔小姐 -我说得对吧
- Miss Moore. - I'm kinda right.
我没跟你开玩笑
I'm not dicking around.
有人在外面伺机要谋杀我
Look, someone out there is waiting to murder me.
你们必须做点什么
You guys have to do something.
我安排一下 派个警♥察♥送你回家
I'm going to make arrangements to send an officer home with you.
现在 我希望你和素描专家配合一下
In the meantime, I'd like you to work with a sketch artist.
看是否能确定这个所谓凶手的身份
See if we can identify this alleged killer.
不不不
Oh. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No.
我认识你
I know you.
是吗 你认识我吗
Do you? Do you know me?
你认出我这阿尔卑斯山一样斜的鼻子了吗
Do you recognize the slope of my alpine-snow-drift nose?
算是吧
Kind of.
对不起 我不能跟她共事
I'm sorry. I can't work with her.
她非常专横且无情
She is bossy and relentless,
而且她极其地自负
and she has an overly-developed sense of self-importance.
我毕业于联邦学院应用绘画专业
I am a graduate of the Federal School of Applied Cartooning.
我来这里不是听你批判的
I am not here to be critiqued by you.
好吧
Okay.
我们正准备离开
We were just leaving.
走吧
Come on.
有什么发现吗
So, did you get anything?
什么
What?
你不是在说影像吧
Oh, no. Like a vision?
对 影像
Yes, like a vision.
我还以为你这么愣神是因为看到了什么
I thought that's why you were spacing in and out like that.
很遗憾 并不是
No. Sorry.
特丽莎可能是为了保护卡梅伦才撒谎
You know, Teresa could be lying to protect Cameron,
但为什么要编个这么离谱的故事出来
but why come up with such a crazy story?
死人还魂复生 手撕活人
A dead man rising from the grave, tearing people apart?
死而复生 手撕活人
Dead man rising from the grave, tearing people apart.
真是可笑
Pretty ridiculous.
恐惧 没有比这更好的词了
Fear, for lack of a better word is good
如今 不该再深埋你的恐惧
As of today, your fear is no longer buried.
把它当做激励 当作挑战吧
It is a motivator. Consider this your challenge.
只有在最黑暗的时候
It is only in the darkest of time
你才能战胜恐惧 大展身手
that you can do of your strength.
除非你把自己逼到绝境...
unless you put yourself in that meant-to-be action...
真是好啊
Oh, great.
那边
There.
晚安 你真是很随意
Good night. You were extremely easy.
我是说好打交道
To work with.
卡梅伦
别相信警♥察♥
我们还没安全
卡梅伦
来找我
我在高速路边上的汽车旅馆
特丽莎
好 马上到
卡梅伦
带上他的东西
我们得在他找到我们之前找到他
特丽莎
我去拿 晚点见
你有点吓到我了
哥们 这节目上的老鼠简直神了
Dude, the mouse on this show is such a ball-buster.
那猫太可怜了
That poor cat, man.
有奶酪 还有炸♥药♥
There's just this thing with, like, cheese and, there's dynamite.
天知道这只老鼠哪里来的炸♥药♥啊
I mean, how do mouse get dynamite?
奇客和澄是一对戏剧搭档
打扰一下 奇客 我有一些坏消息
Excuse me, Cheech. I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
能别告诉我吗
Is there a way that you can not tell me?
这事等不了
This can't wait.
这是艾德娜·提蒙斯 91岁
This is Edna Timmons, 91.
她被残忍♥地谋杀了
Brutally murdered.
颅骨里面一点脑子都没剩下
Not a single bit of brain left in her skull.
-不可能吧 -事实如此
- No way. - Way.
警方认为可能是连环杀手作案
The police think there might be a serial killer.
他们把这个案子给弗林警探了
They've given the case to Detective Flynn.
我得消化消化
Okay. All right. I need to get it together.
我受不了这个脑子了
I can't stay on these brains.
你告诉我
I mean, you're telling me
又出现了僵尸谋杀案
that we have another zombie murder and...
我脑子里想的却是培根
I'm just thinking about bacon.
我得再喝点拉拉队长的脑子
I need to drink some more cheerleader.
给我自己提提劲
Put some pep in my step.
我拒绝喊"加油 加油"来跟你打气
I'm resisting the urge to yell, "Chug. Chug. Chug. Chug."
嘴上说着不要 身体却很诚实嘛
That wasn't really resisting.
你差点让我把墨西哥辣味拉拉队长热巧
You almost made Mexican Hot Cheerleader Chocolate
从我鼻子里喷出来
come out of my nose.
抱歉
Sorry.
克莱夫
这是那个死而复生的疯子报复者的素描
怎么了 谁发的
What? What is it?
金宝是被僵尸杀的
Kimber was killed by a zombie.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
那个想杀了我的麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥的打手
The Max Rager enforcer who tried to kill me.
在船上打斗的时候我一定把他给感染了
I must've infected him when we were fighting on the boat.
是我♥干♥的 我制♥造♥了另一个僵尸
I did this. I made another zombie.
猜猜晚餐都有谁
你在煮什么 闻起来好棒
Mmm. Whatever you're cooking, it smells good.
你和拉维什么时候出去...
What time do you and Ravi leave...
天哪
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表