剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
话说话来 你们是怎么合作的
How does it work, anyway?
我有一个爹
Well, in my case it involved a father
运气很好 继承了一座煤矿
who had the good fortune to inherit a coal mine.
不是信托基金 我是说布莱恩的服务
Not your trust fund. Blaine's service.
本周特色菜
他们会发一份菜单来
They send a menu.
几周一换
Changes every few weeks.
"烤运动皮质 罗勒顶叶酱"
"Motor Cortex Asada, Basil Parietal Terrine,
"小脑刺身..."
"Cerebellum Sashimi..."
我的天 小脑刺身吃的是活人啊
For God's sake, Cerebellum Sashimi is people.
不管怎么称呼或者怎么做
Hard to overlook,
这道菜都让人难以抗拒
no matter what it's called or how it's prepared.
这份菜单上的菜都是用那些被布莱恩
This menu is homeless teenagers who Blaine kills
残忍♥杀害的流浪青年做成的
in cold blood for profit.
布莱恩必须得死
Blaine has to die.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
僵尸计划
好 棒极了 好的
Yeah, Fantastic. All right.
好 翘首以待
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
布莱恩明晚到我家
Blaine's coming around to my place tomorrow night.
一起去听爵士音乐会
To jam.
你确定你要这么做吗
You sure you're up for this?
我现在是一个精英士兵的脑子
I'm running on elite soldier brains.
而你就是和他并肩作战的战友
You're the one who has to stand next to the guy.
好吧 我真的很害怕
Well, I could not possibly be more terrified,
但知道你在看的话 我会更硬气一些
but I'm hoping that knowing you're watching will make me nut up.
有个观众的话我会发挥得更好
I'm always better with an audience.
或许我不该对我爱的女人这样说
I probably shouldn't say this to the woman I'm in love with but,
我是个胆小鬼
I'm a weenie.
我就是那种弹个吉他
I'm one of those guitar players who
都会避免伤到手
avoids any activity that may hurt his fingers.
我不是那种会纵身火海的男人
I'm not the man who jumps in the line of fire.
但是
But, um...
那才是配得上你的男人
That's the kind of man you deserve so...
我会尽自己最大的努力的
I'll do my best.
你才不是胆小鬼 你敢从飞机上跳下来
You're not a weenie. You jump out of planes.
当你透过来♥福♥枪♥瞄准镜看到我脚边那摊尿时
Remember that when you're looking through the scope of that rifle
你要记住刚才你说的话
at the puddle of urine forming at my feet.
我们真的要这么做吗
So, we're really doing this?
非常超自然
It was transcendent.
那些唱片里录满了
These demos filled in gaps
科特·柯本的歌♥ 我根本不知道有这些歌♥
about Kurt Cobain I didn't even know existed.
是他从"臭大粪"到"涅槃乐队"的音乐旅程
It showed his musical progression from Fecal Matter to Nirvana.
"臭大粪"是他的第一个乐队 各位
Fecal Matter was his first band, you guys.
臭大粪
Fecal Matter?
那不就是大便吗
That's, like, uh, poo, right?
是的 卢塔 就是大便
Yes, Luta. It's like poo.
那么 这身打扮是为了什么
So, uh, what's with the get-up?
我跟劳伦斯·凯瑟的午餐约在今天
My lunch with Lawrence Kaiser is today.
这不是普通的行头 我的穿戴适合多样场合
And it's not a "Get-up." I am a sartorial chameleon.
去听独♥立♥摇滚还是去乡村俱乐部 哪里都行
Indie rock scene, country club. I fit in everywhere.
我们的僵尸掮客到了
There's our zombie powerbroker now.
朱利安...
Oh, and Julien...
去解决一下我们那个健身狂的问题
Go ahead and take care of our little gym rat problem.
本来我要自己解决的 不过洛厄尔·特雷西
I'd do it myself, but Lowell Tracey's invited me
邀请我去试听口袋电♥话♥乐队的新专辑
to preview the new Pocket Dial album.
谁
Who?
你该听点鲍勃·塞格以外的东西了 老兄
You need to listen to something other than Bob Seger, my man.
凯瑟先生
Mr. Kaiser?
我没想到要跟你一起去赴午餐
I didn't think I'd be sharing the ride to lunch with you.
并不是
You're not.
事情是这样的
Here's where things stand.
我受够了你那些大脑
I'm tired of your brains.
这些逃亡和吸毒人的影像
These visions from runaways and junkies
简直太令人沮丧
are worse than depressing.
太无聊了
They're boring.
我想要更好的
I want better.
我看到了一个机会
And I see an opportunity here.
对我们两个都好
For the both of us.
我整个人生都希望做一件事
My whole life I wanted one thing.
做一个宇航员
To be an astronaut.
知道为什么我做不了吗
You know why I couldn't?
我的视力不好
Low distance vision acuity.
我放弃了吗 没有
Did I quit? No.
我努力 很努力
I worked. Hard.
我创造了财富
I made my fortune
为自己赢得了一张门票
and I bought myself a ticket
坐首次商业飞机去太空
on the first commercial flight into space.
你知道后来发生了什么吗
And do you know what happened then?
什么
What?
你 你出现了
You. You happened.
我通过失重测试后两天
Two days after I passed my zero-gravity training,
你和你那恶心的指甲毁了我的人生
you and that disgusting fingernail of yours ruined my life.
作为僵尸我无法通过体♥检♥ 不是吗
I can't exactly pass a physical as a zombie, now can I?
不过我会知道在星球之外到底是什么感觉
But I will know what it's like to be out there among the stars.
而你要帮助我
And you're going to help me.
那我该怎么做
And how am I doing that?
你去给我弄阿伦·约克的脑子来
You're going to get me the brain of Alan York.
阿伦·约克 那个宇航员吗
Alan York? The astronaut?
第一个登上月球的人之一
One of the first men to walk on the moon.
我要吃他的脑子
I want to eat his brain.
我想他还没死
I think he's still using it.
这样的情况以前也没妨碍过你啊
Like that's ever stopped you before.
不过 我猜这可能比那些青少年吸毒者
Somehow, I suspect he'll be a lot slower
更难搞一点
than the average teenage junkie.
我要怎么才能接近阿伦·约克
How the hell am I getting to Alan York?
我认为我的任务就是告诉你我想要什么
I think all I'm tasked with here is pointing out what I want
然后给你开一张支票
and then writing you a check.
不如你直接告诉我
So, why don't you just tell me,
你要多少钱
what amount am I writing on it? Hmm?
你在干什么
What're you doing?
什么 没事 只是...
What? Nothing. Just...
你什么时候进来的
When did you get in?
埃弗雷特的脑子让我走路都轻手轻脚的
Everett's brains came with stealth mode.
我有好消息要告诉你
I believe I have some happy news.
僵尸模式看起来没有超越物种的界限
Zombieism doesn't appear able to jump across species.
那什么时候算是个问题了
When was that even a question?
僵尸老鼠咬了我
When the zombie rat bit me.
你要考虑的问题已经很多了
You had more than enough on your plate.
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you.
下次一定要告诉我
Next time worry me.
我们是个团队 你有我呢 拉维
We're in this together. I've got your six, Ravi.
明白 大兵
Roger that, soldier.
你俩有时间看看油管的视频吗
Do you have time to look at a couple of YouTube videos?
那个失败的电臀舞教程吗
Of failed twerking tutorials?
行啊
Yes.
但别给我看《冰雪奇缘》假唱视频
But no one lip syncing to Frozen.
在泰勒的邻居指责
After the Taylors' neighbor accused
肖恩把他的房♥子弄乱之后
Sean of messing with the systems in his house,
我研究了下肖恩的公♥司♥ 瑞莫提康
I did some digging on Sean's company, Remoticon.
他们的客户中有一个叫"便捷速递"
Among their clients? UFreightEze.
看这个
Watch this.
亲爱的 没事了
It's okay, sweetie.
便捷速递 您的订单正在运输中
美国最著名的零售商
America's favorite online retailer
开始使用无人机送货 当日送达
is going to institute same-day delivery using drones.
便捷速递的天空
UFreightEze Sky.
因为你现在就需要
Because you need it now.
便捷速递 当日送达 即将上线
这跟我们的案件有什么关系呢
And this informs our case how?
瑞莫提康给便捷速递提供
Remoticon is supplying UFreightEze
无人机的导航系统
with the drone guidance system.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表