剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我是僵尸
第一季第四集
我叫丽芙·摩尔 某种意义上来说 我死了
My name is Liv Moore, and I died, sort of.
我死前有一份前途光明的工作以及完美未婚夫
I had a promising career and a great fiance.
接着我参加了世界上
Then I went to the world's
最惨烈的船上派对 被变成了僵尸
worst boat party and got turned into a zombie.
现在我为了方便得到大脑在停尸间工作
Now I work at the morgue for access to brains,
但吃大脑有副作用
but brain eating has side effects.
我会拥有受害者的人格特征
I take on the victim's personality traits
并且能看到一些影像来帮助破案
and have visions which I use to help solve their murders.
我与一位警探一起工作 他以为我是个灵媒
I work with a detective who thinks I'm a psychic
以及我的上司 一名验尸官
and my boss, the medical examiner,
只有他知晓我的秘密
the only person who knows my secret.
我是以打击犯罪为己任的僵尸
I'm a crime-fighting zombie.
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
梅杰是赫尔顿庇护所的辅♥导♥员
Major is a counselor at Helton Shelter,
专为离家出走的青少年准备的中途康复站
a halfway house for teen runaways.
杰罗姆在赫尔顿的舍友 艾迪·西斯科
Jerome's roommate, Eddie Cisco,
四天前失踪了
disappeared four days ago.
好的 我要把这个报给失踪人口部门
All right. I'm gonna walk this over to Missing Persons right now.
鞋子很棒
Nice kicks.
你看到我的朋友了吗
Have you seen my friend?
兄弟 我刚刚看见他了
Brother, I just saw him.
这就带你去找他
We'll have you to him in no time.
搞什么
What the hell?
你走吧
You need to go.
只需要每月两万五
For a mere 25K a month,
我就可以轻轻松松帮你搞定你的大脑食谱
I've got the brains you need to keep all your pistons firing.
悲哀的习惯
该回到人间了 亲爱的
Time to look alive, baby.
我说 昨晚...
So, last night,
你为所有客户都提供这项服务吗
is that a service you provide all your clients?
你认为呢
What do you think?
我认为我每月给你两万五以保证大脑供应
I think I'm paying you 25 grand a month to keep me in brains.
既然要陪你随时来一炮 那得给我打个折吧
So, answering your booty call should get me a rebate.
杰姬 我把你变成了僵尸
Oh, Jackie. I made you a zombie.
但我永远不会把你变成妓♥女♥
But I would never make you a whore.
找到命里的有缘人不容易
Finding that special someone is never easy.
那个人要能与你相守
Someone who really gets you,
而非只和你一♥夜♥情♥
not just someone who gets you through the night.
而对僵尸来说 找到真爱就难上加难
And love in the time of zombie-ism, well, that's even harder.
丽芙
Liv!
我以为杰西又把自己给锁外边了
Hey. I thought Jesse locked himself out again.
我来得不是时候吗
Is this a bad time?
我刚洗完澡
I just got out of the shower.
为一天做好准备
You know, getting ready for the day.
我不会待太久 就是过来问个好
Well, I won't keep you. I just came to say hi.
还有 为最近的古怪行为和你道个歉
And apologize for all the weirdness lately.
咖啡要吗
And, fancy coffee?
那是给我的吗
Oh. That's for me?
我一般得等几个小时
I usually wait a couple
才会喝第二杯咖啡
of hours till I drink my second giant cup.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
真恶心
That's whack, yo.
杰西应该也不合适吧
I take it Jesse didn't work out.
不合适
Not so much.
我再也不会在克雷格列表上找室友了
That's the last time I ever find a roommate on Craigslist.
免费分类广♥告♥网
我实在受不了他总是一开口
I can't live with someone who starts every sentence with,
就各种嘻哈 还整天装腔作势
ey, yo, trip. And always thinks I'm frontin'.
你弱爆了
Weak, man.
坑啊
Sheesh!
杰西太特立独行了
Jesse really insists on a lot of bass.
我真的很抱歉 梅杰
I'm so sorry, Major.
你之所以要找室友
The only reason you even need a roommate
完全是因为本来我该付一半房♥租的
is because I was supposed to be paying half the rent by now.
丽芙 没事
Liv, it's fine.
我会找到室友的
You know, I'll find another roommate.
非常感谢你给我带咖啡
And, uh... Thank you very much for the coffee.
那个叫艾迪的孩子回来了吗
Hey, did that Eddie kid turn back up at the shelter?
不 还是找不到人
No, uh, he's still missing.
杰罗姆也好几天没出现了
And now Jerome hasn't been around for a couple days, so,
我现在很担心
I'm kind of freaked out about that.
他给我回过短♥信♥ 但我觉得他找到艾迪之前
I mean, he's returned my texts but I don't think he's coming back
是不会回来的...
until he finds...
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
新工作
同盟
影像
搭档
但我是僵尸
降为朋友
你起来啦
You're up.
这是丽芙
You should meet Liv.
对 你好
Oh, right. Hi.
丽芙 这是科琳
Uh, Liv, this is Corinne.
你好 见到你很高兴
Hey, hi. So nice to meet you.
我也是
Yeah, likewise.
你也是华盛顿大学的吗
Oh. You went to UDub, too?
不 我上的是斯坦福
No, I went to Stanford.
斯坦福很棒啊
Stanford's great.
是好学校
Nice, good school.
好了 我该走了
Okay, well, I'm just gonna take off
见到你们俩我很高兴
but it's so nice to see you both.
其实没那么惨
Actually, it wasn't that bad.
也就是说本来还可以更惨是吗
In the sense that it could have been much worse.
没错 比如说我可能会哭 也可能会吐
Right. I might have cried, for instance. Or thrown up.
或者拿起那个马克杯
Or grabbed that mug,
我和梅杰在一起时 我早上最喜欢
which happened to be my very favorite morning coffee mug
用那个杯子喝咖啡了
when Major and I were together
然后把它摔得稀碎 就跟我的心一样碎
and shattered it in a million pieces like my heart.
然后逼着她光脚从那片碎渣上走过去
And then forced her to walk barefoot across the shards.
没错 不过
Exactly, but,
我没有那样做
I didn't do any of that.
如果我要和梅杰继续做朋友
If Major and I are to be friends,
我就必须得应对这些事
I have to be able to handle these things,
成熟一点 我做到了
be mature. And I was.
很高兴你活下来了
Well, I'm glad you survived.
可惜 躺在这里的无名氏没能活下来
Sadly, our latest John Doe here won't be,
实在无法承受这么多的摧残
uh, handling much of anything.
没出多少血表明手指是死后才被切断的
The lack of bleeding indicates they were removed post-mortem?
还有他的臼齿
As were the molars.
这样做是为了让死者的身份难以被查明
Suggesting both were done to make the body more difficult to ID.
我见过这样的案例
I've seen this before.
亚洲黑社会谋杀的惯用伎俩
Typically with Asian gangland murders.
这也跟他身上的蓝色眼镜蛇纹身相符
Which would also be consistent with his gang tat.
从纹身色料在他皮下的分散程度可以看出
He's been a member of the Blue Cobras for five to seven years,
他在蓝色眼镜蛇组织里待了五到七年
based on the sub-dermal dispersion of the ink.
死因是由于多处挫伤
Cause of death, hemorrhagic shock
和严重的深层肌肉创伤
due to excessive internal bleeding,
引发大量内出血
as a result of multiple contusions
从而导致出血性休克
and severe deep-muscle trauma.
从他腹部的挫伤分布来看
Well, based on the abdominal bruising pattern,
他是被活活打死的
I'd say he was kicked to death.
我相信他们管这叫"靴子派对"
It's a "Boot Party", I believe they call it.
我猜克莱夫会很感谢你在此案上的帮助
I'm guessing Clive would appreciate your help on this one.
你也许想吃个工作餐了吧
You might want to take a, uh, working lunch.
对全世界隐藏真实的自我会加速衰老
Hiding your true self from the entire world gets old fast.
谢天谢地 我有拉维
Thank God I have Ravi,
他见过我的真面目
someone who's seen mine
并且对这个神秘的我
and seems to be okay with the secret me,
和我作为僵尸的饮食需求泰然处之
and the dietary demands life as a zombie requires.
老天呐
Holy crap.
我姐姐要用锯切开那个人的头骨了
My sister's about to saw open a dude's skull.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表