剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你们懂我的意思了吗
Are you picking up what I'm putting down?
你应该不是说...
Surely you can't be suggesting...
没错 来看这个视频
Oh, yeah, I am. Check this video out.
整个网上都能找到这个视频
You can find them all over the Internet.
我正式宣布我再也不出去浪了
And I am officially never going outside ever again.
这就是你在那找到弹壳的原因
That's why you found the shell casing where you did.
无人机离地面4.5米
The drone was 15 feet off the ground.
和犯罪现场调查报告的弹道结果有出入
Halfway along what the CSI guys told us was the trajectory.
那个混球金领开会的时候
That yuppie sack of crap sat in his corporate meeting
用平板谋杀了埃弗雷特
and murdered Everett from his tablet.
你还有多久才能到
How soon will you be here?
几星期之后就能到
We're aiming to be out there in a couple weeks.
我拼了老命要升职
I busted my ass to get this promotion.
我要在回到激烈的战斗之前
I'm going to enjoy a little R&R
好好休息下
before I get back in the thick of it.
很高兴你得到了晋升
We're so pleased your circumstances changed,
首席技术官
Chief Digital Officer.
我一会再打给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
佩妮
Penny?
-你在干... -泰勒先生
- What're you... - Mr. Taylor.
计算机取证科专家想问你几个关于
Our computer forensics experts have a question about
挂在便捷速递无人机上
3D printer schematics for a .38 caliber handgun
由你操控的
mounted on a UFreightEze drone
3D打印的.38口径手♥枪♥的问题
they found on your laptop.
顺便说下 我们有搜查令
We have a search warrant, by the way.
佩妮给了我们你的密♥码♥
Penny gave us your passwords.
说你没什么可以隐藏的
Said you had nothing to hide.
肖恩 你到底干了什么
What the hell did you do, Sean?
他是安娜的父亲
He was Anna's father.
呆子
Nerds.
如果你老实就范的话可能会舒服点
This'll be easier on you if you don't move.
肖恩·泰勒
Sean Taylor,
你有权保持沉默
you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say or do
都能够并且将会成为你的呈堂供证
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
世界上有怪物
There are monsters in this world.
有人会做见不得人的事
People who do unspeakable things.
亚当
我从医学院毕业的时候 发了誓
When I graduated med school, I took an oath
为全人类服务的誓言
to consecrate my life to the service of humanity,
尊重珍惜所有人的生命的誓言
to respect and value the lives of all persons.
现在我已经半死不活了
But now that I'm half-dead,
我知道某人就像病毒一样
I can see that some life is like a virus.
一个绝对不能传播的病毒
One that can't be allowed to spread.
你得告诉我你把我吃脑子的事告诉谁了
You're gonna tell me who you've told about brains.
然后就一了百了
Then this will all be over.
什么情况
小帅哥 我再问你一次
Okay, pretty boy. I'm gonna ask you one more time
你把吃脑子那事都告诉谁了
Who have you told about the brains?
老实交代
Now, answer me straight,
否则我就带你去痛苦的世界兜个风
or I'm gonna take you on a guided tour through a world of pain.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything!
那我猜我们的痛苦旅行就要开始啦
Then I guess it's all aboard the pain train.
第一站
First stop,
"弗朗西斯手"
Hand Francisco.
为了美食 再干一杯
Cheers again for the prime cuts.
我觉得像这样的时候就该有点特别的庆祝
I figured an occasion like this called for something special.
来敬老客户们
To old clients...
还有新朋友
and new friends.
你们英国佬还真能憋得住 是吧
You limeys sure can put it away, can't you?
该死 挪开点啊
Damm it, move.
没什么不对劲吧朋友
Everything okay, amigo?
没什么 就是这儿烤得有点热
Ah... Just getting a bit toasty is all.
嗯 我把这个挪一下就行了
Um... I'm just gonna move this.
-这样好点吗 -挺好
- Better? - It's all good.
下手吧
Do it.
下手啊
Do it.
有些人的生命就像病毒一样
I said some life is like a virus.
如果你杀死了病毒 你就是个医生
But if you kill a virus, you're a doctor.
但如果你杀了人
If you kill a person...
如果我杀了他 我知道我会变成什么
If I kill this person, I know who I'll be.
我会是一个杀手
I'll be a killer.
像他一样
I'll be him.
你真该考虑一下去柯本的主题展
You really gotta get down to the Cobain exhibit.
真的 如果你要去的话我也想再去一次
Hell, I'll go again if you're up for it.
我用我第一笔客户预付款
You know, I purchased a Kurt Cobain Jaguar from a collector
向一个收藏家买♥♥了科特·柯本签名的吉他
with my first advance money.
-你不是在逗我吧 -想试试吗
- You're kidding me? - Fancy a go?
如果我拒绝 我肯定永远不会原谅自己
I would literally never forgive myself if I said no.
在这儿等着
Wait right there.
洛厄尔
怎么了
他在哪
Where is he?
对不起 我不知道我能打给谁
I'm sorry, I didn't even know who to call.
我甚至连我能找谁都不知道
I have no idea who I even...
你得振作一点
Hey, you need to pull it together.
如果你开枪打了武装入侵者 那会难办
If you shot an armed intruder, this is going to get hairy.
但是你没做什么
But you didn't do anything wrong.
我杀了人
I killed a man.
给我看看
Show me.
他就在这儿倒下的
You know, he collapsed right here.
不 是我开枪的 打中了他三次
No, I shot him. I shot him three times.
如果一个人的胸口被开枪射中好几次
When people are shot multiple times in the chest,
伤口一般是会流血的
they tend to bleed.
他还朝我扔了这么大一个锤子 你看
And he threw a freaking sledgehammer at me. Look!
我不知道那个印子是不是今晚之前就在了
I can't know if that mark was or wasn't there before tonight.
我就跟你说不是
I'm telling you it wasn't!
他肯定刚刚从窗子那儿跑了 但是
He must've just gone out the window, but...
他已经死了
He was dead.
伙计 我 我在跟你解释 好吗
Hey, man, I'm... I'm telling you, all right?
我射中他这里
I got him right here.
三次
Three times.
梅杰 我得问问
Major, I gotta ask...
你有在服用什么药吗
Have you been taking any medications?
没有啊
No.
那你有停过什么药吗
Have you stopped taking any?
你说什么
What?
你看啊
Behold.
那啥 我先不说了
Look, I gotta go.
简直不可思议
This is unreal.
丽芙
我做不到
朱利安来电
老实待着吧 小子
Get comfortable, kid.
说晚安吧 格雷西
Say good night, Gracie.
见过这种表情 你看见什么了
Seen that look before. Where'd that trip take you?
貌似是波纳若音乐节
Looked like Bonnaroo.
喂 怎么样了
Hey. How'd it go?
什么 这可不行
What? That's unacceptable.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
不 你就在原地待着
No, no. You stay right where you are.
我爱你
不要
No.
你就待在那儿 我这就过来
You stay where you are. I'm en route.
伙计 对不起我得走了 有要紧事
Hey, man. Sorry, I gotta go. Work emergency.
如果你想去那个展览 你就
Look, if you wanna go to that exhibit, you just gotta...
你可真是个讨厌的主人家
You're a lousy host.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表