剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Would you look at this place?
你收拾得不错啊
You've done very well.
谁当初又知道赶个潮流都能赚钱呢
Who knew there was so much money in trend-spotting?
你肯定很厉害
You must be very good.
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
对了 这事啊
Oh, yeah, that.
抱歉 我之前没提
Sorry. I buried the lead.
你现在是个僵尸了
You're a zombie now.
这是真的
Like, for real.
我知道 惊吓 不相信 混乱
I know. Shock. Disbelief. Confusion.
欢迎加入僵尸团队
Welcome to Team Z.
你才是时尚探子 我应该问你的
Oh, you're the trend-spotter, I should ask you.
僵尸们
Zombies...
我听说我们都灭亡啦 那是真的吗
I heard we're finito. Is that, is that true?
我们是因为过度饱和才灭亡的吗
Has over-saturation buried us?
不知道 我感觉我们会吓到不少人
I don't know. I think we're gonna surprise some people.
那么你觉得LL·酷杰[歌♥手]会怎么说
I mean, what did LL Cool J say?
这不能算回归 对吗
Don't call it a comeback, Right?
但是在你感到绝望之前 杰姬
But before you get to despair, Jackie,
请允许我来给你解惑
allow me to ease your mind.
只需要每月两万五
For a mere 25K a month,
我就可以轻轻松松帮你搞定你的大脑食谱
I've got the brains you need to keep all your pistons firing.
当然 你需要时常做些阳光浴
Sure, you'll need frequent spray tans
而且还要为你的头发
and a considerably better colorist
找个更好的染发师
to do something with that hair,
除了那个的话
but other than that,
死亡真的很棒
death's gonna be swell.
我刚才提到这一批货超级新鲜了吗
Did I mention this batch is super fresh?
大脑俱乐部的首要规则
First rule of brain club,
就是你永远不提大脑俱乐部的存在
you don't talk about brain club.
比起死亡 还有更加可怕的
There are some things worse than death.
缇娜
Tina?
能把我的支票本拿过来吗
Will you bring my checkbook?
我在想你有没有和我们的
So, I was wondering if you happened to exchange numbers
新僵尸朋友交换电♥话♥号♥码
with our new zombie friend.
我想知道他还会不会再来做进一步测试
I wanted to see if he can come in for more tests.
我不认为那是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
当然是在你的监管之下
Under your supervision, of course.
我真的很感激你对于我的保护
And know that I do appreciate you being protective of me.
我认为他是个谎话精 并且是个骗子
I think he's a liar. And a phony.
我想他只是想利用我来得到我的脑子
And I think he's just using me for my brains.
当然 是他们的脑子
Well, their brains.
但是如果他是除你之外的唯一一个
But if he's the only other one, I...
我不知道 拉维 我也不知道怎么办
I don't know, Ravi. I don't know what to do.
我不信任他 我认为他很危险
I don't trust him. I think he's dangerous.
你好
Hey.
你今晚有空吗
I was wondering if you're free tonight?
在哈维尔的阁楼有为他举办的遗作展
There's a posthumous art show for Javier's work at his loft.
我想你可以和我一起去
I was hoping you could join me
看看你能不能感应到什么
and see if you get anything.
当然
Of course.
我从那天晚上给阿蒂和洛拉服务的侍应生那里
I got some very helpful information from the waitress
得到了一些很有用的信息
who waited on Artie and Lola the night of the murder.
她说阿蒂离开餐厅去了提款机
She said Artie left the restaurant to go to an ATM.
阿蒂试图取钱
Artie attempted to withdraw
提款机就在哈维尔和洛拉阁楼的那个街角
just down the street from Javier's and Lola's loft.
那时候是下午六点四十五分
It was at 6:45 P.M.,
那时他离哈维尔很近
which puts him in close proximity to Javier
而且在那时他不能为你给我的
and without an alibi during the window
死亡时间段提供不在场证明
you gave me for the time of the murder.
你说的试图是什么意思
What do you mean, attempted?
他没有带够现金
Oh, he wasn't able to take out any cash
因为他没有钱了
because he doesn't have any.
这已经不只是资金不足的问题了
It goes beyond insufficient funds.
他已经破产了
The man is broke.
他基本上就是靠信♥用♥卡♥为生
He's basically living off credit cards.
那为什么洛拉要为他打掩护
Why would Lola cover for him?
今晚我就准备问她这个问题
I plan on asking her that very question tonight.
这个艺术展览
This art show...
也许我也应该过去
I should probably come as well.
以防你在艺术方面或者酒吧点单
In case you need help with the art and the open bar.
或者模特方面需要帮助
And possibly the models.
太棒了
Yeah.
全都是你的了 医生
You can have it, Doc.
如果你不介意的话
Don't mind if I do.
我确实很喜欢油画
I absolutely loved the first painting,
但是谁会有这么多钱去买♥♥
but who has that kind of money?
哈维尔的死亡
The instant Javier died
把他的画作价格瞬间抄上了天
the price of his paintings started going through the roof.
即使是他的早年作品也翻了三倍
Even his older work is almost triple the price.
艺术家对他们的艺术事业
The best thing an artist can do
最好的贡献就是去死
for their career is die.
死亡同样也是他为
Dying is also the best thing
破产经销商所做出的最大贡献
an artist can do for his broke-ass art dealer.
我要去找下我们的女主人
I'm going to look for our hostess.
如果你感应到了什么就告诉我
Let me know if you get anything.
那么你到这里具体是要做什么
So, what is it that you actually do?
你就是只需要站在这里 还是...
Do you just stand there, or...
要我去找一些私人物品让你摸一下吗
Oh, should I find some personal items for you to touch?
我其实就是四处走下然后希望能有所感应
I kind of just walk around and hope something happens.
这么大声说出来就觉得其实很逊
It sounds kind of lame now that I say it out loud.
不 并没有
No, it doesn't. Mmm-mmm.
不 你只是在探索影像而已
No. You're on a quest for visions.
影像的征程 如果你愿意这么说的话
A vision quest, if you will.
别表现得这么享受 注意场合
Stop enjoying yourself. It's unseemly.
巴比诺警探 我不知道你也来了
Detective Babineaux. I didn't know you'd be coming.
我还有个后续的问题
Well, I had a follow-up question.
我想知道你为什么从来都没有提过
I'm wondering why you never mentioned that
阿蒂离开餐厅去提款机的事情
Artie left you at the restaurant to go to the ATM.
我想是我忘记了吧
I guess I forgot.
阿蒂离开了多久
How long was Artie gone?
我记不清楚了
I don't remember.
不算太久 二十分钟
Not long. Twenty minutes?
二十分钟
Twenty minutes?
那么从餐厅走到你的阁楼要多久
And how long of a walk is it from the restaurant to your loft?
差不多五分钟
About five?
你也是个警探 对吗
You're a detective, right?
抱歉
I'm sorry?
我看到你是和那两个警探一起进来的
I saw you come in with those other two detectives.
事实上
Well, technically,
我确实在西雅图警♥察♥局工作
I do work for the Seattle Police Department...
我的前男友在这里 而他不该来的
My ex-boyfriend is here and he's not supposed to be.
好吧
Okay.
我已经申请了限制令
I had a restraining order.
他不能出现在离我45米以内的地方
He's not allowed within 50 yards of me ever.
我可以离开 但是我...
I'd leave, but I...
不 不 你不应该离开
No, no, no, you shouldn't leave.
不 你应该就待在这里
No, you should stay right here
我们会负责解决这个问题的
and we'll get this sorted out.
你能告诉我他在哪吗
Can you, uh, point him out for me?
哈维尔不只是留下了他的艺术作品
Javier not only left his art behind,
还留下了部分自我人格
he left a part of himself.
如果我那天没有从湖里醒过来
If I'd never come back from the lake that night,
我爱的人又会拥有些什么呢
what would my loved ones have?
我妈妈会把那些旧的卡片镶起来吗
Would my mom frame old report cards?
还有那些漫威的漫画吗
Marvel's over extra-credit projects?
我就知道我看见你悄悄溜进来了
I thought I saw you sneak in here.
我也说不清是讽刺还是绝妙
I don't know if it's ironic or just brilliant,
但是哈维尔会爱死你的
but Javier would've loved you.
而现在他再也不能碰你了 不是吗
And now he'll never get to lay a hand on you, will he?
陷入困境
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表