剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
辣椒炒脑髓配上一点百里香原汁
Chili stir-fry medulla with a little thyme au jus.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我看你是个已死之人
I think you're a dead man.
谢谢你 明知故问队长
Thank you, Captain Obvious.
我手边有四种不同的辣椒
Four different kinds of chili pepper on hand.
我真是来对地方了
I really came to the right place.
通常我不会放那么多 但是...
I'm normally not that much of a cook, but...
我好像从我艾德娜姨妈那里取了点东西
I seemed to have picked up a few things from my Aunt Edna.
猜猜我昨天的午饭是什么
Guess what I had for lunch yesterday?
我猜是艾德娜姨妈
I'm thinking Aunt Edna.
是她养大了我
That woman practically raised me!
她觉得我的前途一片光明
She thought I had potential!
所以 昨天
So, yesterday,
她把头割破了
she slices her head open
靠在冰箱门上 让我帮她包扎
on the freezer door and asks me to bandage it.
我站在那里 拿着绷带...
And I'm there, with the bandage...
血就这样流下来...
And there's blood...
我太饿了
And I'm just so hungry.
我没办法停下来
I couldn't stop myself.
有趣
Funny.
我从没吃过我不想吃的人
I've never eaten anyone I didn't want to eat.
都是你害的
You did this to me!
丽芙
Liv.
不要
Don't!
你到底是什么
What are you?
我是...
I'm...
你没怎么流血 为什么你没有死
You're barely bleeding. How are you not dead?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你的
I would never hurt you.
你杀了他
You killed him.
你刺穿了他的头 然后你的眼睛...
You stabbed him through the head. And your eyes. What...
你的眼睛是怎么回事
What happened to your eyes?
我正要告诉你
I'm just going to tell you.
我想要...
I'm just...
我想要告诉你 相信你知道我还是我自己
I'm going to tell you and trust that you know I am still me.
游艇派对那一晚 我被抓伤了
The night of the boat party, I got scratched.
这就是我跟梅杰分手的原因 还有...
And that's why I broke up with Major and it's...
我在停尸间工作
Why I got a job at the morgue,
是为了能够得到大脑
so that I could get brains.
因为只有吃大脑我才能保持自我
Because that is what I have to eat to stay me.
或者说保持我的这一面
Or this version of me.
这个世界是有僵尸存在的 佩顿
There are zombies in the world, Peyton.
我就是其中之一
And I'm one of them.
我去给你找些双氧水
I'm gonna to get you some peroxide.
佩顿
Peyton?
他的长相符合特丽莎的描述
He matches Teresa's sketch.
他杀了金宝和内特 他的姑姑
He killed Kimber and Nate. His aunt.
他两次想杀了你
He tried to kill you twice.
你做得没错
You did the right thing.
不要有任何自责
Do not feel any remorse.
如果我们刚才是给你收尸的话
If that was your body we were zipping up,
那就太不幸了
that would be the tragedy.
我去给特丽莎的亲人打电♥话♥
I'll go call Teresa's detail.
让他们知道我们抓到凶手了
Let them know we got our guy.
你还好吗
You okay?
佩顿刚才在这里
Peyton was here.
你说什么
What?
我把一切都告诉她了
I told her everything.
她看到了我僵尸模式全开的样子
She saw me go full-on zombie.
她看见我杀了塞巴斯蒂安
She saw me kill Sebastian.
她那样子看着我 就好像...
She looked at me like I was...
她马上就离开这里了
She got out of here as fast as she could.
今晚我们本来要出发去旧金山
We're supposed to leave for San Francisco tonight.
等我找到她了会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call when I find her.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is going to work itself out.
她爱你
She loves you.
-我到了 哪个房♥间 -233
卡梅伦
Cameron?
老板 我有点东西给你看
I got something to show you, boss.
最好是你把阿伦·约克的大脑找回来了
It better be the recovered brains of Alan York.
另一件好事
Next best thing.
看看这是谁呀
Well, what do we have here?
这就是那个破入我的车
This is the guy that broke
还到处打听大脑的人
into my car and was asking around about brains.
他还在滑板公园附近打探消息
The guy that was snooping around the skate park.
一个知道太多秘密的人
The guy who knows too much.
我敢打包票就是他拿走了我们的宇航员大脑
I guarantee this is the guy who took our astronaut brains.
到现在他还没有讲过话
So far, he isn't talking.
只是到目前为止
So far.
失陪一下 稽查员先生
If you'll excuse me for a moment, Inspector.
几个星期前
Hey, uh, my mom picked
我妈帮我拿了这份申请表
this application up for me a couple weeks ago.
我来看看你们是不是还招人
Wondering if you guys were still hiring.
目前时间不太对啊
Now's not a good time.
好吧 我就把表格留在这里吧
Okay. Can I just leave this here with you then,
我也好向我妈交差
so I can tell my mom that I did?
当然
Why not?
谢了
Thanks.
你的紧急联♥系♥人
Your emergency contact.
奥利维亚·摩尔
Olivia Moore.
是在停尸间工作那个奥利维亚·摩尔吗
Is that the same Olivia Moore that works at the morgue?
对对 她是我姐姐
Yeah. Yeah, she's my sister.
-你认识她 -不熟
- You know her? - Not well.
你知道吗 我刚想起来
You know what? Now that I think of it,
我这里有个职位正适合你
I have a position open that you'd be just perfect for.
你最快可以什么时候开始工作
How soon would you be able to start?
这里是警♥察♥局 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表