剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
最好有蔬菜 如果你愿意的话
Possibly with vegetables. If you so choose.
好的 我走了
Okay. I'm leaving now.
真是太阳打西边出来了
Oh, isn't this a rare treat.
我都不记得上次
I can't remember the last time
你突然来看我是什么时候了
I had a surprise visit from you.
真让人希望自己也能生一个 不是吗
Kind of makes you want to have one of your own, doesn't it?
她还没来领他
She hasn't picked him up yet.
护士 他没哭但是已经醒了
The nurse. He's not crying but he's awake.
他需要人抱
He needs to be held.
给我两分钟重新安排一下会议
Give me two minutes to reschedule my meeting,
我们一起吃午饭
and then we'll grab lunch.
我们刚刚解剖了他的妈妈
We just did the autopsy on his mother.
抱歉 我还以为...
Oh. I'm sorry. I assumed...
你是来看孩子的啊
You're here for the baby.
我本来是来看你的 妈妈
I was going to come see you, Mom.
没关系的 儿科医学
That's fine. Pediatric medicine.
完全适合你的天赋的工作啊
Now that's a wonderful application for your talents.
质疑我的人生选择
Questioning my life choices...
就是你的天赋
A familiar application of yours.
我是你妈妈 自然会如此
I'm your mother, it's part of the deal.
在我心里你的利益永远是第一位的
I have your best interests at heart.
你也可以 哪怕就一次 听听我的话
You could, for once, just listen to me.
-我不要再听你的话了 -艾米丽
- I'm sick of listening to you! - Emily!
没关系 哥们儿
It's all good, dude.
我本来也打算走人了
I was already done.
你能怎么办 锁我一辈子吗
What are you gonna do, lock me in here forever?
看我们能不能
Watch us!
法医也有午休吧
I mean, MEs get breaks for lunch,
不是吗 你就不能...
don't they? Would it kill you to...
下次吧妈妈 我得走了
Rain check, Mom. I have to go.
谁都可能是父亲
好的 我得挂了 再见
Okay. All right, listen, I gotta go. Bye.
我看到了一个影像
I had a vision.
我认为艾米丽的父母
I think Emily's parents
把她锁了起来为了不让她见迪兰
locked her up to keep her away from Dylan,
而且锁了八个月
and held her captive for eight months.
所以他们发现她怀孕了 走了极端
So they find out she's pregnant, go off the deep end.
和其他理论一样有可行性
As plausible as any other theory so far,
但我没法深入调查 现在还不行
but I can't pursue it. Not yet.
-为什么 -斯派洛的案子是富林警探的
- Why not? - The Sparrows are Detective Flynn's detail.
我只是专案组的一员 记得吗
I'm part of a task force, remember?
我要去审问迪兰而且我已经迟到了
I've been assigned to Dylan's interrogation. And I'm late.
好吧
All right, fine.
-那我们去跟迪兰谈谈 -铃木主审
- Let's talk to Dylan. - Suzuki's lead.
我最多也就
The best I can do is
只能让你在观察室看着 好吗
let you watch from the observation room, okay?
-不好 -我真是造了什么孽
- Not really. - I've created a monster.
这话早都有人说了
Yeah, someone beat you to the punch on that.
你们这屋子装♥修♥得不错啊
I, uh, like what you guys have done with the place.
真不敢相信都这么久了
Hard to believe it's been this long.
上次我们在这儿谈话都是八个月之前
Almost eight months since we sat across this table and talked.
生活宛如炼狱时间就过的飞快
Yeah, time flies when your life's a living hell.
有你 斯派洛一家 还有媒体
I mean, you, the Sparrows, the press...
你们给我找了不少麻烦啊
You guys did quite a number on me.
能给你们帮忙
Hell, I can hardly wait to do
我真是乐意之至啊
whatever I can to help you guys out.
你真要跟我来这套吗
Is that how you really want to play this?
你就没想过改变一下说法吗 迪兰
You ever think of changing the narrative, Dylan?
什么
What?
你帮我们 我们可以想办法
Help us out, and we'll do what we can
让你的照片上新闻
to get your picture in all the papers,
不过这次标题会大不相同
but with a new headline.
被误解的男友协助破案
Wrongly-accused boyfriend helps solve case.
我们已经知道当你发现艾米丽
Now, we know you flipped out at that party
怀了你的孩子后你就离开了派对
when you found out Emily was pregnant with your kid.
也知道她生气地离开后就再没人见过她了
We know she left upset and was never seen again...
直到昨天
Until yesterday.
说点什么我们不知道的吧
Tell us something we don't know.
你朋友说你经常和艾米丽吵架
Friends said you were always fighting with Emily.
确实 我们会吵架
Look, yes, okay. We fought.
我们只会干两件事 吵架就是其中之一
I mean, that was one of the two things we were good at.
艾米说她去搭便车回家
Em said that she was gonna hitchhike home.
后来等我冷静下来 出去追她
You know... When I calmed down I went after her,
但她已经找到车了
but she'd already flagged down a ride.
是辆很大的黑色卡车 好像
It was a big black pickup , like, a... I don't know...
像个露营车
a camper on the back.
然后我还听见了狗叫声
And then I heard barking.
好像一群狗疯了似的在叫
It was like a pack of dogs going crazy.
狗叫
Barking?
没错
Yeah.
我以前没说狗叫的事是因为听起来很傻
I never mentioned the barking because it sounds dumb.
而且也没什么意义
And it makes no sense,
大家已经觉得我在说谎了
and everyone already thought that I was lying, anyway.
但后来大家说她是被谋杀的
But when people starting saying that she was murdered,
我就想
I thought,
说不定狗叫是因为 有血
what if they were barking at, you know, blood?
鲜血的刺♥激♥
Like a fresh kill.
你八个月前怎么不说呢
It would've been nice to know about this eight months ago.
是啊 拿野狗吃了女友这种
Yeah, the dingos ate my girlfriend alibi,
不在场证明绝对能成立 不是吗
that woulda changed everything, right?
但那个被误解的男友的说辞
But the wrongly-accused boyfriend thing...
挺好的
That, I like.
你知道什么最能引起同情吗
You know what's really gonna dial up the sympathy?
等我得到孩子的时候
When I get the baby.
所以那个小混♥蛋♥
So that smug little punk
就这么得到艾米丽的孩子了吗
just gets to walk away with Emily's baby?
你镇定一点
You need to cool it.
他不仅没有说什么不对的话
Not only did he not say anything to implicate himself,
甚至还为我们提供了新信息
he actually gave us a new piece of information.
野狗的信息
About some yapping dogs.
他踢狗一脚它们也会叫啊
I wouldn't be surprised if they barked because he kicked them.
他不会真的得到监护权吧
He's not really getting custody, is he?
他毕竟是孩子的亲生父亲
He is the father.
他不过是搞大艾米丽肚子的人
He's the guy who got Emily pregnant.
两者还是有区别的
There's a difference.
巴比诺
Babineaux.
我是梅杰
It's Major.
我们得谈谈艾迪和杰罗姆的事
We need to talk about Eddie and Jerome.
还发生了些事
There's more going on here.
我在和...
I'm working with...
梅杰 我知道了 真的
Major, I hear you. I do.
但是因为艾米丽·斯派洛的案子
But with this Emily Sparrow case ongoing,
我抽不开身
my hands are tied.
-克莱夫 -凶案组和市长办公室
- Clive. - Look, no one from the Homicide Department
都不希望看到未解案件公示板上
or the Mayor's office wants to see a bunch of
又突然多了一堆名字
names go up on the unsolved murders board.
梅杰 你还在吗
Major? You still there?
巴比诺警探
Detective Babineaux,
你是说西雅图警局
are you saying the Seattle PD
比起保护他们应该保护的市民
serves their own interests
更关注自己的利益吗
ahead of those of the citizens they're meant to protect?
对不起 你是谁
I'm sorry, who is this?
我刚要告诉你我在和《西雅图观察家报》的
I was about to say that I'm working
丽贝卡·辛顿一起工作
with Rebecca Hinton from the Seattle Observer.
她在写关于九巨魔事件的报道
She's on the Nine Trolls story.
巴比诺警探
Detective Babineaux?
看起来如果我们想找毒糖人
Looks like if we want the Candyman,
我们得自己来
we'll have to find him ourselves.
我少了一只耗子
I'm missing a rat.
丽芙 你抱着一只耗子晃来晃去
Liv. You're rocking a rat.
再过五秒我就要给它取名字
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表