剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Um, is now not a good time?
你需要处理完什么的吗
Do you need to finish up or something?
对不起 这个谈话走向太奇怪了
I'm sorry, this is an incredibly strange conversation.
你是来见丽芙的吗
Are you here to see Liv?
不是 我是来找你谈谈的
No. I thought I was here to talk to you.
-我 -对
- Me? - Yep.
是关于我在招租的房♥间
Uh, about the room that I'm renting out?
当然了
Of course.
丽芙说你在找房♥子
Liv had said that you were looking for a place
想见面谈谈
and you wanted to meet to talk about it.
但也许 我可能找错人了
But maybe... maybe I had the wrong person.
你没有在找房♥子吧
Are you not looking for a place?
我想我不是没有在找房♥子
I suppose I'm not not looking for a place.
我现在住的地方不是特别好
Uh, my current situation isn't ideal.
环境不是很安全
You know, dodgy neighborhood.
墙体又薄 噪音太大
Thin walls. Lots of noise issues.
我也遇到了噪音的问题 相信我 我懂
Oh! I just had some noise issues myself, I get it. Believe me.
如果一开音响就有邻居捶你的墙
What's the point of having 7.1 HD surround sound
有高清7.1环绕立体声又有什么用
if you can't use it without neighbors banging on your walls?
你肯定注意到了
Look, I'm sure you've noticed
我的工作环境死气沉沉的
my work situation isn't the liveliest.
下班之后 我喜欢有些震耳欲聋的声音
When I unwind, I like some feel-it-in-your-bones audio.
25,000美元
我想这个价应该包括小费了
I'm assuming at this price, the tip is included.
如果有问题的话就找你们老板谈吧
Talk to your boss if you have any problems with that.
这有点算是雪上加霜吧
It's kind of insult to injury, huh?
他把你变成了僵尸 然后作为大脑的交换
He turns you into a zombie and then charges you
还给你开了个贵到离谱的价
an arm and a leg for brains.
你是在讲笑话吗
Are you trying to be funny?
不是
No.
我只是想说对你的处境深表同情
I'm trying to tell you I have empathy for your cause.
告诉你件事吧 杰姬
Let me share something with you, Jackie.
你知道布莱恩为什么要价这么高吗
You know why Blaine sets his prices so high?
-因为他有这个本事 -因为他...
- Because he can. - Because he...
很好 我们有个脑子好使的小姐 但丁
Very good. We got a smart lady on our hands here, Dante.
布莱恩手上算是有专卖♥♥权
You see, Blaine has what's called a monopoly.
他卖♥♥大脑可以漫天要价
He can sell brains at a sky-high price
因为他没有竞争对手
because he has no competition.
你也不像是能够自己单干的
It's not like you're gonna go off on your own.
开始挖坟什么的
Start digging up graves or something.
是啊 我不是哪种人
Yeah, I'm not much of a digger.
你当然不是 你是个优雅的女士
Of course you're not. You're a classy lady.
也是受害者
And a victim.
我是来告诉你 不一定非得这样
And I'm here to tell you, it doesn't have to be that way.
-你有别的选择 -我有吗
- You have options. - Do I?
如果我告诉你
What if I told you there was
还有别的办法拿到布莱恩的货呢
an alternative to Blaine's service?
只要花你现在付的钱的一小部分
High-quality brains
就能拿到高品质的大脑
at a fraction of what you're currently paying.
利用了布莱恩又能省钱
It would be nice to stick it to Blaine
听起来的确不错
and save a little cash.
你们要理解我需要时间考虑一下
You understand I'll need some time to think this through.
当然
Of course.
我得告诉你 我很钦佩你的胆量
I have to tell you, I admire your chutzpah.
我不知道你们还有这种商业头脑
I didn't peg you for the enterprising type.
因为我们都被看扁了
Ah, that's because we're jacked.
人们都觉我们没脑子
People assume we're dumb.
要想高明的点子不需要高体脂
But we're living proof that
我们就是活生生的证明
it doesn't take body fat to have a phat idea.
你不可能有那个
There's no way you have that.
很明显有 因为我懂
Apparently there is, because I do.
暗黑破坏神中远程武器 威力极高
你是怎么弄到的风之力
How did you get your hands on a Windforce?
什么样的 一秒钟攻击1.2次吗
Uh, what is that, like, uh, 1.2 attacks per second?
1.4次
1.4.
稀有法珠 暗黑破坏神中魔法师武器
我以为我的稀有法珠已经够牛逼了
I thought I was so badass with my Exalted Orbit Stones.
这命运实在是太令人难以置信了
This is the most unbelievable kismet.
疯狂的命运
It's crazy kismet.
梅杰是暗黑破坏神3的66级魔法师
Major is a Level 66 Wizard in Diablo III.
这可是70级的猎魔人
Level 70 Demon Hunter. Right there.
你要用超高清电视玩的话
Oh, you're going to lose your mind
肯定会爽爆了
when you see it on a 4K Ultra HDTV.
-伙计 -差不多就像是全息甲板吧
- Dude. - It's basically like having a holodeck.
这个全息甲板
So, this holodeck, are you thinking
是放在你卧室的全息甲板
it's an "in your bedroom" holodeck,
还是放在"共同客厅"的全息甲板
or more of like a "communal living room" holodeck?
卧室 除非你喜欢
Bedroom. Unless you're okay
在住的地方挂着遮光帘
with blackout curtains in your living area.
我不喜欢玩游戏的时候被晃眼睛
I am not a fan of gaming with glare.
完全不介意挂遮光帘
Totally fine with blackout curtains.
等等 你们俩说定了吗
So, wait, this is a thing?
你俩要住在一起
You two are moving in together?
他有超高清电视
He had me at 4K Ultra HDTV.
我被周六的
I'm surprisingly intrigued
大学橄榄球的美好前景吸引了
by the prospect of College Football Saturdays.
炸鸡 啤酒
Lager. Wings.
1928年华盛顿大学体育战歌♥
《跪拜华盛顿》
Bow down to Washington?
你说得太对了
Yeah! You're getting it.
我要走了 一会给我打电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna get going. Um, give me a buzz later.
-我们到时候在商讨下细节 -好的
- We'll go over the logistics. - Will do.
好 回见
Cool. See ya.
克莱夫出现在我家
Clive showed up at my place.
他发现我和他的老搭档说话了
He found out that I talked to his old partner.
他告诉我如果我再多管闲事
He told me if I didn't stay out of the case,
-我可能会受伤 -他威胁你
- I could get hurt. - He threatened you?
差不多吧 而且他似乎很担心
Basically, yeah. And he seemed very concerned
我会产生的和案子相关的影像
with me having any case-related visions.
你还没告诉他你已经有影像了
And you didn't tell him you already have?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
虽然我装傻 但我不知道他信不信
I don't know if he believed me, but I played dumb.
梅杰出现之前
See, before Major showed up,
我正在看亚洲黑帮的嫌疑犯照片
I was going through some Asian gang mug shots.
发现了安东尼·金
And found our Anthony Jin.
AJ的父亲是蓝色眼镜蛇的头领
A.J.'s father was head of the Blue Cobras
直到五个月之前
until five months ago,
他因共谋罪被收监
when he was put away on conspiracy charges.
五个月
Five months.
那恰巧是克莱夫说
That's just after Clive
联调局把萨米转移到了阿尔伯克基
claims the FBI moved Sammy to Albuquerque.
萨米被证人保护计划行动组藏起来了
Wait? Sammy was in Wit-Sec?
克莱夫是这么说的
Well, so Clive says.
但即使是这样也不足以解释为何
Even if it's true, that doesn't explain why
克莱夫在揍雷
Clive was beating Ray up or
或者是在眼镜蛇里对人严刑拷打
showing up for these torture sessions at Cobra HQ.
如果萨米指证AJ的父亲
If Sammy testified against A.J.'s father,
也难怪他会一直提心吊胆的
no wonder he was constantly looking over his shoulder.
但是根据我在音像店看到的影像
But in the vision that I had in the video store,
AJ的手下正在为同样的目的折磨另一个人
A.J.'s cronies were torturing a different guy for that.
那一定是在萨米成为公诉方证人之前
That must have been before Sammy turned state's witness.
之后 萨米傻乎乎地
And then later, when Sammy was dumb enough
离开阿尔伯克基去玩
to leave Albuquerque for a visit,
除了克莱夫这样的黑警
who better than a dirty cop like Clive
还有谁会给AJ通风报信 甚至杀了萨米
to give A.J. the heads-up or maybe even to kill Sammy?
我才不想相信这是真的
I don't want to believe that's true.
克莱夫在停尸房♥看见萨米的尸体时很震惊
Clive seemed surprised to discover Sammy's body in the morgue.
看到了没
See what that was?
那就是我装出来的惊讶
That was me acting surprised.
一点都不难
It's not that hard to pull off.
如果他发现我们知道了 他可能会杀人灭口
He might kill us if he finds out what we know.
所以我才带来了这个追踪器
That's why I brought this tracking device.
克莱夫十分钟之后交♥班♥
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表